Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,413 members, 7,826,601 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

So My Wife Can Actually Lie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So My Wife Can Actually Lie (2120 Views)

11 Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage / With ₦400 your wife can prepare soup that would last two days — Pastor says / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So My Wife Can Actually Lie by manchyme: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Well, I didn't know.
I never caught her stealing from me and she hardly lie to me too.
But just this morning, after 4yrs of dating and 2yrs married, I confirm she can actually lie and still insist she's saying the truth.
You remember Shaggi... It wasn't me.

So, is it possible for a 28yrs old lady not to know that some men jeans has a small pocket just above the pocket?
Please is it possible?
This is how it started.
She needed some change to buy pap and milk for our baby this morning, so I asked her to go collect from my pocket.
She came back and said no money in my pocket. I was surprised, I went there brought out the money, and noticed it wasn't the way I kept it, and gave it to her.
When she came back, I jokingly asked her if she knows where I brought out that money from, she said no. I asked her if she knows that some of my jeans has that small pocket, she said no. Someone that has been washing my clothes since we met. Someone that is much more observant than I am.
My people, is it possible?
Omo, this lady vehemently denied that she ever knew such pocket exist.
I didn't say she stole from me, I just asked if she knew such pocket is there.
And I have ever kept 5k in the small pocket and noticed someone came there, probably just counted it and put it back and na only two of us be adults for house.
She continually denied ever knowing such pocket. I didn't say she stole but for such cheap lie, for my language anyone that can lie like that will also steal. So I said let me ask, is it possible?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by gasparpisciotta: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2022
Why are you making mountain out of a mole hill?

Clarify these things with your wife and stop bringing them up for public opinion

24 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by uthlaw: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Make nairaland help u flog ur wife!

6 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by gfon(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2022
She no steal from the money abi Die the matter senior man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by efficiencie(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2022
manchyme:
Well, I didn't know.
But just this morning, after 4yrs of dating and 2yrs married, I confirm she can actually lie and still insist she's saying the truth.

So, is it possible for a 28yrs old lady not to know that some men jeans has a small pocket just above the pocket?
Please is it possible?
This is how it started.
She needed some change to buy pap and milk for our baby this morning, so I asked her to go collect from my pocket.
She came back and said no money in my pocket. I was surprised, I went there brought out the money, and noticed it wasn't the way I kept it, and gave it to her.
When she came back, I jokingly asked her if she knows where I brought out that money from, she said no. I asked her if she knows that some of my jeans has that small pocket, she said no. Someone that has been washing my clothes since we met. Someone that is much more observant than I am.
And I have ever kept 5k in the small pocket and noticed someone came there, probably just counted it and put it back and na only two of us be adults for house.
She continually denied ever knowing such pocket. I didn't say she stole but for such cheap lie, for my language anyone that can lie like that will also steal. So I said let me ask, is it possible?

Bro she is your wife and she is human...God will elevate you so that your wife can take enough of your money whenever she pleases.

14 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by olasaad(f): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2022
You guys talk too much sadany little thing in your home, you are bringing it to nairaland cool I salute my fellow women abeg tongue

10 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by incandescentena: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2022
grin

Op, Her lies will break you, she will never admit them, she will never apologize. She will prefer to destroy you by not admitting. Little by little, because SHE is who she is.....A WOMAN!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by PlayMaker14: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2022
You just want unnecessary issue in your young marriage...

Na your type dey argue anyhow.

12 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Shalommy(f): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2022
Op, it can't be possible because she's an angel abi?. No perfect human. Chaii

1 Like

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by incandescentena: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Why are you making mountain out of a mole hill?

Clarify these things with your wife and stop bringing them up for public opinion

He who seek for peace must pass through VAWULENCE experience

3 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Omihanifa: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Keep and eye on that woman. Nah so she go cheat on you and still be denying
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Ndidi2: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2022
manchyme:
Well, I didn't know.

Please is it possible?
This is how it started.
commot here jooo.
I nukwaa..

1 Like

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by manchyme: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Omihanifa:
Keep and eye on that woman. Nah so she go cheat on you and still be denying
Thank you.
I'm not saying she stole, but for her to be able to deny something I'm 100% sure of then she can actually deny anything. I'm so sure she knows about that small pocket but continues to deny it even when I will not do her anything.
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by NoToPile: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2022
grin grin

What if she actually doesn't know there's a small pocket in Jeans.

What exactly is the problem with people these days.

Nawa. Chochocho on top I know pocket or I no know pocket.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Humblesam(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chairman u self contribute shaa..
Why you go leave wallet and trouser or Jean main pockets go chuck money for inside pigeon hole....
U get thief for house?
E good as she no know am, next time know that she's indirectly telling you to be a little bit free in handling of cash around house with her.
No dey put money for that hole again, e no dey ok.

1 Like

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by ImaIma1(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
If your wife poos and forgets to flush, you will still come and report her to Nairaland.

You are am adult and a man. Keep some things to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Mindlog: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Are you eager to have your wife tagged a thief by "strangers" to feel validated? Don't worry, that vilification you are looking for, you will get it.

1 Like

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by EeGooBetter: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
it is possible if she is the type that doesn't wear trouser.

1 Like

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
For even trying to lie and pretend not to be aware shows she has either taken or tried to steal money from there hence being on the defensive to erase any suspicions.

What do you expect from a 23yrs old. A new generation wife with hundred mouths.
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
For even trying to lie and pretend not to be aware shows she has either taken or tried to steal money from there hence being on the defensive to erase any suspicions.

What do you expect from a 23yrs old. A new generation wife with hundred mouths.

Na wa for this your comment, just like that you condemn and generalise based on age and newly wedded couples

Ancient of days wives no dey get hundred mouths?

2 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by MasterJayJay: 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
You said she's 28 years old. How do you know that's her real age?
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Baronthecelebri: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
manchyme:
Well, I didn't know.

Please is it possible?
This is how it started.
she's lying
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Baronthecelebri: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Be careful of that your wife
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by zyphr(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Why bringing trivial matters like this to a public forum? You want people to help you water the seed of distrust towards your wife which you've already planted àbí? You are too immature to be married.

3 Likes

Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by jesmond3945: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
manchyme:
Well, I didn't know.

Please is it possible?
This is how it started.
When you tell a woman to go and take money, you are actually telling ant to go and leak sugar. However, she is your wife, your money is her money. Just forget about the issue. Ofcourse she would deny in order not to cause trouble. But know that it would take the grace of God to hold a woman from collecting free careless money especially her husband's own.
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by texannaija: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2022
manchyme:
Well, I didn't know.

Please is it possible?
This is how it started.

E show say the marriage still dey “shack” you. Matter wey you suppose ignore!!. grin
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Ok12345(f): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2022
So you are fighting because of this grin
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by dahmie2013: 8:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Are you a man at all...
Re: So My Wife Can Actually Lie by Timmi: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2022
manchyme:
Well, I didn't know.

Please is it possible?
This is how it started.

You have nothing better to do and say. Very idle man, complaining and whining like a lady. Get yourself busy boy.

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Argument In Marriage. / My Mother Became Jealous When She Heard We Were Becoming Close To Our Step Mum / Home Made Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.