Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

Can Someone Register For Navy Recruitment Form Twice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Register For Navy Recruitment Form Twice (560 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / Apply For INEC Recruitment Form 2019 / Navy Recruitment 2017: Screening Begins On Friday [timetable, Requirements] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Register For Navy Recruitment Form Twice by Olaolar(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2022
I registered for navy recruitment form but I did a mistake in the registration by putting OYO state as my state of origin. Wish someone just informed me that I will be asked to go and collect indigin letter from Ibadan ..
And I was born in Lagos wish I haven't been to Oyo before.
So am thinking of registering for second form again and change it to Lagos state ..
Please someone should advice me if that is possible and will the second one accepted
Re: Can Someone Register For Navy Recruitment Form Twice by worldclass68(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Olaolar:
I registered for navy recruitment form but I did a mistake in the registration by putting OYO state as my state of origin. Wish someone just informed me that I will be asked to go and collect indigin letter from Ibadan ..
And I was born in Lagos wish I haven't been to Oyo before.
So am thinking of registering for second form again and change it to Lagos state ..
Please someone should advice me if that is possible and will the second one accepted

Not sure u can register twice cuz you'd definitely need NIN again, and could lead to automatic disqualification. Well just embrace Oyo state for now, perhaps if u re lucky enough to be selected maybe, just maybe u can find a way around it later.
Re: Can Someone Register For Navy Recruitment Form Twice by PerfectStranger(m): 2:42am On Sep 20, 2022
worldclass68:

Not sure u can register twice cuz you'd definitely need NIN again, and could lead to automatic disqualification. Well just embrace Oyo state for now, perhaps if u re lucky enough to be selected maybe, just maybe u can find a way around it later.
Please can one who had his tattoo removed surgically be accepted into the Nigerian navy?
Re: Can Someone Register For Navy Recruitment Form Twice by worldclass68(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Please can one who had his tattoo removed surgically be accepted into the Nigerian navy?

Don't think a scar should be a problem in the military especially through recruits level.

(1) (Reply)

Work Remote / New Company Paying Massively. Register Now / Earn Money By Becoming A Course Tutor On ONADA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.