Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Wrote My First De@th-will At 25’ – Bbnaija Leo Dasilva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wrote My First De@th-will At 25’ – Bbnaija Leo Dasilva (252 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote My First De@th-will At 25’ – Bbnaija Leo Dasilva by Capooh(m): 11:57am On Sep 13, 2022
Ex Big Brother Naija star and social media influencer Leo Babarinde Dasilva has revealed the age he wrote his First Will.

The quite outspoken social media influencer made this known while reacting to a tweet that advised the younger generations to make sure they pen down their Will once they attain age 25.

The Twitter user wrote:

“At age 25, you ought to have written your Will.”
And in response, Dasilva wrote:

First Will I wrote was at that age.”
Leo Dasilva had earlier recounted being a victim of domestic violence in a series of toxic relationships that left him “scared of women”.

Speaking with Bamboo Tv, Leo revealed that he was single for about nine years due to unfortunate experiences in his previous relationships.

“I just took time off for myself. You know just be single. I remember telling someone that I need to be mentally ready to commit,” Leo told Bamboo TV.

According to him, a former lover once stabbed him while another ex-girlfriend held him hostage and drugged him.

“I was just very scared of women. My ex stabbed me and the lady I had after held me hostage in the house and drugged me,” Leo said.

Leo said those experiences left him with post-traumatic stress disorder. “So, I’ve just always been very careful. Talking to any woman I just had a lot of PTSD. Anytime a babe is beginning to like me and she’s now becoming possessive like trying to claim me… I just japa (run).”

Source : https://gistlover.com.ng/7686/i-wrote-my-first-deth-will-at-25-bbnaija-leo-dasilva/

Seun Lalasticlala

Re: I Wrote My First De@th-will At 25’ – Bbnaija Leo Dasilva by Chaos14: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
The guy is more chubby than before

(1) (Reply)

Nicki-minaj-sues-blogger-for-75k-over-cokehead-alle / Bbnaija S6 Winner, Whitemoney Signs First Record Deal With Banky W's Label, EME / “i’m Having Bad Dreams” James Brown Reacts To Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.