Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

A Scammers Call On My Bank Information. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Scammers Call On My Bank Information. (241 Views)

I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Scammers Call On My Bank Information. by Matrixlord2021: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hello this is this(my name)
Me:yes
Scammer: IAM.calling to.inform you that your date of birth on your bvn is ****1999 is it correct
Me:no it is not
Scammer:pls what is the correct one
Me: stated the correct one
Scammer: is this info on your bvn same as your NIN?
Me: no sir,there is no discrepancy on my date of birth before so how come
Scammer: IAM calling you from (name of.my.bank) because this is the info you would take to the bank next time
Me: ok
Scammer: what is the expiry date in your ATM?
Me:Hesitating:
Scammer :pls what is the expiry date ,your ATM should be with you now?
Me:Told him
Scammer: is the log number starting from 5.0 or 4.0
Me: I don't know what is log number
Scammer: pls check ur atm it is with you now
Me: it's 4
Scammer: is it 41
Me: I don't know
Scammer: check now the card is with you .just check because next time you are going to the bank .
Me:End call
At this moment I noticed that he is not from the bank,if he was from the bank he would Know all my true info without asking me Again
If he is from the bank,there would be an automated message or bank advertisment or recording of the call for record purposes.
This happened few minutes after I came from a POS PLACE TO do a transaction
I have been a regular customer at the place so I sensed that it may be from there .
Maybe someone is messing with my info or some one want to try and use my bvn or non to access all my financial details.
I know this is the work of scammers.
He only knows my bank name from a code he dialed somewere.
Pls take note of this type of calls because it is easy to fall victim to it
Don't you know it's much easier for our parents to fall into it most especially the old ones who don't have knowledge of card or no card or even their details.I suspect it is someone that I know or knows me indirectly doing this to me.
I also suspect that the person has been watching me since and my details.
The.person is smart technically.
I must be on the look out.
Re: A Scammers Call On My Bank Information. by wis3(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
English

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 15, Injure Many At Juma’at Prayers In Zamfara / Expert Dissertation Help Online / Peter Obi Supporters Attacked As LP Candidate Campaigns In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.