Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,666 members, 7,847,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception (449 Views)

Sirika: Why FG Didn’t Waste Time Giving Approval For New Lagos Airport / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by overseasnbeyond: 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Many IGBO youth are currently rooting for Obi to be the president but don't be surprised , he has NO known definite agenda for the country. His Obidient supporter have engage in several calumny against other opponents thinking that will garner sympathy votes but they forgot
1. REAL voters are never on social media.
2. Many of the so called IGBO wailing on social medias are either stuck in Malaysia or Singapore with no document to come and exercise their voters' right.
3. His political godfather is a crook ,Chief Obasanjo is the number economic destroyer of the country, imagine a man that can never managed a poultry farm but trying to recommend who should lead the country.
4. The so called IGBO boys are destroying the image of the country all over the world with greed (cocaine and drug trafficking) on daily basis.
5. The IGBO started kidnapping that has blown to full scale business in the country, Peter Obi should tell the world about his brother's son Dominic Obi ( the kidnapper )

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by AdamuKD: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Shut up. Yoruba people are sell out to this nation. Give them ewedu and Amala, them go cut their parents head for you. No wonder my people didn't allow awolowo to rule even after betraying the Igbos

5 Likes

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by Dynasty102: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu should not waste time with his yoruba deception

2 Likes

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by templeRun20(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
I hope this stupid post doesn't make it to tront page. But if it does I trust there are sensible people there to scorn you. If Obi don't have a plan for the country who else has.? I wonder why people decide to speak foolishly just because of a little naira that you can earn by yourself.

My people, say no to selling your conscience for money. How can you support the same people that has been ruling Nigeria since 1999 without giving Nigeria any positive change and still expect sane people to continue supporting them. My man you seriously sound foolish typing this nonsense. I pray the next time you plan to type such nonsense your phone will explode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by overseasnbeyond: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
why not discuss on the issue and stop bickering behind you sagem phone,
y'all Igbos are children of hate always trying to play victim all the time.

templeRun20:
I hope this stupid post doesn't make it to tront page. But if it does I trust there are sensible people there to scorn you. If Obi don't have a plan for the country who else has.? I wonder why people decide to speak foolishly just because of a little naira that you can earn by yourself.

My people, say no to selling your conscience for money. How can you support the same people that has been ruling Nigeria since 1999 without giving Nigeria any positive change and still expect sane people to continue supporting them. My man you seriously sound foolish typing this nonsense. I pray the next time you plan to type such nonsense your phone will explode

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by derecho(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi, Tinubu's Obituary

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by Jostoman: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oga face your party
Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by Bluntguy: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Urchins cannot sleep because of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by overseasnbeyond: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
i m just waking up !!!
Bluntguy:
Urchins cannot sleep because of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by limeta(f): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Join the youths your mates and stop looking for hand outs
Re: Obi Should Not Waste Time With His IGBO Deception by overseasnbeyond: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
I am not your mate noisemaker, the handout you chase now was done 25 years ago, come here with logical justification to support your candidate or disapprove any of the claim above.
limeta:
Join the youths your mates and stop looking for hand outs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Apc Presidential Candidate Running Away From Live Tv Interview / Why Do Hotels Choose Disposable Slippers? / Wike Camp Pulls Out Of Atiku Campaign Council, Insists Ayu Must Go [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.