Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) (61253 Views)

APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by SisterFire(f): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
HolyMan12:

Sisterfire kiss kiss kiss
...He will be one of those fighting political asslickers in his next life time and might not be sent to this earth( Nigeria ) if nigeria has been raided of bad leaders. He will be sent to pararrel Nigeria worst than this.
He can't enjoy sweats of good patroits.
Do not envy sarrki but cry for him .
Life and death is a turncoat same with as life and next life.
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by pavoda: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Why Not? Is today Independence day, Sallah or Christmas Day. Are you not tired of the SE wasting days and remaining Unproductive? Its against the culture of Igbos to sit at home Jobless on any day except on the Sabbath
Jostoman:
Hope Uzodinma well-done o, so it is today that Nnamdi kanu is appearing in Court that you decided to fix your Useless project commission, no problem o.
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Zoharariel:

grin grin grin

Make I no lie, Buhari swag na from Pluto. If not that he surrounded himself with kleptomaniacs that ran down his government with their quota system & born-to-rule mentality, his government would have been one of the best we’ve had since Musa Yaradua’s.

Infrastructural wise, Buhari did better than that ogogoro-drinking lunatic.

As for the Nyamiris threatening thunder & brimstones, we have succinct proverbs for them in Ijebu. grin

1.) Ajá tó rí mọ́tò tó dúró fi ara-a ẹ̀ bọ Ògún.

A dog that sees a motor vehicle and stands in its way makes itself a sacrifice to Ogun.

(A person who needlessly endangers him/herself deserves his/her fate).

2.) Aláǹgbá tó fojú di erè, ikùn ejò ni yó bàá ara-a ẹ̀.

A lizard that views a python with disregard will find itself in the belly of the snake.

(Whoever disdains obvious danger will suffer dire consequences.)

I heard the “two-barrel 23 mm canon” on the Russian MI-35 Gunships that accompanied Buhari to IMO State is very very accurate. grin

Let the bastards come out and be used as target practices. grin
Yar Adua was a big flop. He died too early before the fruit of his incompetence could show.

His agreement with ASUU is the reason we students are on strike. He promised ASUU money that even Goodluck Jonathan administration that got the highest sale from crude oil could not pay.

He reversed the sale of two refineries Obj sold to Dangote. If he hadn't done that Dangote would have renovated the refineries instead of building one from scratch. Nigeria would have been refining her oil a long time ago.

He reversed the sale of the Ajaokuta steel company to an indian steel company. The consequences of which would have made Nigeria pay over $5 billion to the indian company. But thank God FG and the India company have agreed on a 91% deduction of which FG will now pay $492 million.
Had it been Yar Adua had not reversed the sale of Ajaokuta steel company, the Indian company would have completed it a long time ago and Nigeria would have been industralized.

Yar Adua died before we could see what a huge disaster he would have been. undecided
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
uvie66:
He is daring IPOB, but as usual they are weaklings

Ipob are weaklings abi?
But weaklings always shut a geo-political zone down every Monday.....

I love such weaklings
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by HolyMan12: 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
SisterFire:
...He will be one of those fighting political asslickers in his next life time and might not be sent to this earth( Nigeria ) if nigeria has been raided of bad leaders. He will be sent to pararrel Nigeria worst than this.
He can't enjoy sweats of good patroits.
Do not envy sarrki but cry for him .
Life and death is a turncoat same with as life and next life.
How about our love life in the next life? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by SisterFire(f): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
HolyMan12:

How about our love life in the next life? kiss kiss kiss

... grin grin
If you lack the love of sisterfire you so much love then in ur next life u shall have sisterfire (someone looking like her ) to urself cheat on her and go mad.
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by detectivejones: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Buhari is looking frosh these days fah. Whats the secret.
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
The kind of security that will full all.over that.place where Buhari is eeh ?
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by ufotunang: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Where are the ipob pigs threatening thunder and brimstone? Why can't they come out to enforce the sit at home order? Shouldn't this also be an opportunity to remove his cap and check his palm? grin

Is like the enforcement is only for the weak law abiding gentlemen in the east.

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu is to continue eating watery beans inside dss custody.

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.
..the sit at home enforcement is only for the poor people.. nawaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by uvie66: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Ipob are weaklings abi?
But weaklings always shut a geo-political zone down every Monday.....

I love such weaklings
the enforcement is not by persuasion or love for Mazi Kanu and it is aquiesced to by the populace for fear of being killed.
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by HolyMan12: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
SisterFire:
... grin grin
If you lack the love of sisterfire you so much love then in ur next life u shall have sisterfire (someone looking like her ) to urself cheat on her and go mad.
It is you I want, not a substitute grin

kiss
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by biggie73(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bmaster:
u are very stu. Pid for explaining things out to a very foo.lizh nicoo..mpoo
....thanks, sir.
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
uvie66:
the enforcement is not by persuasion or love for Mazi Kanu and it is aquiesced to by the populace for fear of being killed.

So weaklings do kill..

Interesting
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by harmonyglobal: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Who be Ipob/Esn for where bubu dey grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by NLPoliceWoman: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2022
RTR
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by SisterFire(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

It is you I want, not a substitute grin

kiss
... Ewo dnt put me in trouble

Please don't say it aloud my husband can bring down a mass as heavy as the moon with his weapon .
He awaits me upon death.
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by HolyMan12: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
... Ewo dnt put me in trouble

Please don't say it aloud my husband can bring down a mass as heavy as the moon with his weapon .
He awaits me upon death.
Hell no, I want you kiss

I will go miles to have you kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by SisterFire(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2022
HolyMan12:

Hell no, I want you kiss

I will go miles to have you kiss
...Do you even know how I look? And what happened to Poco , mariah n gloryhomema.kers who wanted to suck ?

Bustykasa is waiting for u ,she is sexy, rich and a strong woman ...
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by HolyMan12: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2022
SisterFire:
...Do you even know how I look? And what happened to Poco , mariah n gloryhomema.kers who wanted to suck ?

Bustykasa is waiting for u ,she is sexy, rich and a strong woman ...
No, I wanna bang you.

You will love it kiss kiss
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by Bugos4real(m): 6:36am On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=Zoharariel post=116624599]

grin grin grin

Make I no lie, Buhari swag na from Pluto. If not that he surrounded himself with kleptomaniacs that ran down his government with their quota system & born-to-rule mentality, his government would have been one of the best we’ve had since Musa Yaradua’s.

Infrastructural wise, Buhari did better than that ogogoro-drinking lunatic.

As for the Nyamiris threatening thunder & brimstones, we have succinct proverbs for them in Ijebu. grin

1.) Ajá tó rí mọ́tò tó dúró fi ara-a ẹ̀ bọ Ògún.

A dog that sees a motor vehicle and stands in its way makes itself a sacrifice to Ogun.

(A person who needlessly endangers him/herself deserves his/her fate).

2.) Aláǹgbá tó fojú di erè, ikùn ejò ni yó bàá ara-a ẹ̀.

A lizard that views a python with disregard will find itself in the belly of the snake.

(Whoever disdains obvious danger will suffer dire consequences.)

I heard the “two-barrel 23 mm canon” on the Russian MI-35 Gunships that accompanied Buhari to IMO State is very very accurate. grin

Let the bastards come out and be used as target practices. grin[/quThe barrels and the Gunship you mentioned can better be deployed in sambisa not imo.ote]
Re: Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) by Dalatu1994(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
God please punished any name bear Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.