Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Hon. Segun Shitta Appoints Hon. Aje As His Campaign Dg. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Segun Shitta Appoints Hon. Aje As His Campaign Dg. (248 Views)

Shitta-Oke Ode Bridge Reconstructed By Desmond Elliot (Picture) / Ambode Has Made Himself Emperor In Lagos - Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Segun Shitta Appoints Hon. Aje As His Campaign Dg. by Adedeji8323: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hon Segun Shitta this morning Tuesday 13th September, 2023 appointed Hon. Habeeb Ajetumobi as the Director General for his forthcoming reelection come 2023.

The event which was witnessed by some party leaders and the Aje Team was used to officially announce him.

Hon Segun Shitta in his word to him said "I want to thank you for the honour to be here and it shows this great personality in you that's cherished by all.

Your various contributions to Sagamu Local Government development can't be over-emphasised coupled with your political and grassroots connections and relationship with people was part of what formed my decision to appoint you to lead our campaign in my reelection for House of Assembly Sagamu Constituency 1".

In his response, Hon Aje thanked the Deputy Leader of the OGHA for deeming it necessary to extend hand of fellowship and comradeship to him. In his words, he said "It will do me great honour to accept this appointment in good faith and help in the actualization of project ARÍṢE LARÍKÀ...SHITTA CONTINUA

(1) (Reply)

ANAP Foundation's Presidential Poll Is Misleading And Inaccurate - Nnpp/kwankwas / PDP Leaders Meet Over Wike And Atiku Dispute / The Government Doesn't Care About This ASUU Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.