Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,391 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' (2553 Views)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' by EkoIle1: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mobinga:

Eko Ile is stupid_

Why not just help your kinfolk to list the 150 419 projects?

Btw, you and everybody inside ya household is silly and re-tarded just like you.
Re: 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' by Mobinga: 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
LMFAO. grin
Re: 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' by lanrefront1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
While I'm not saying that the 150 projects are true or not true, but know this, Rochas as a governor is 100 times more sincere than even Fashola, and the transparency of governance and utilisation of state resources in Imo under Rochas Administration cannot be compared to Lagos: no basis for comparison.

Also, maybe Eko-ile has a point or not, but one thing is sure: Eko-Ile is phycophant. What Beaf is to GEJ, Eko-Ile is to Fashola.

I have nothing against Fashola. When someone does good, we praise him; when he does bad, then we fault him. This is common sense and what is right.
Re: 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' by asha80(m): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2011
lanre_front:

While I'm not saying that the 150 projects are true or not true, but know this, Rochas as a governor is 100 times more sincere than even Fashola, and the transparency of governance and utilisation of state resources in Imo under Rochas Administration cannot be compared to Lagos: no basis for comparison.

Also, maybe Eko-ile has a point or not, but one thing is sure: Eko-Ile is phycophant. What Beaf is to GEJ, Eko-Ile is to Fashola.

I have nothing against Fashola. When someone does good, we praise him; when he does bad, then we fault him. This is common sense and what is right.

why do you say this?
Re: 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' by EkoIle1: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2011
lanre_front:

1. Saying one man is more finest than another man showing us what credible tools of assessment you used reflects your own flawed and crooked sense of honesty.

2. I'm a Lagosian and Fashola is my Governor and I'm proud of both. The fact that many on NL can not say the same thing about their states and governors highlights the the fact that there's nothing to be proud of and that's non of my business.

3. GEJ and Fashola are not on the same level for obvious reasons and I tell you why.

4. Unlike Beef your Idol.  Everything I post about Fashola I back up with pictorial facts and evidence and I don't post ridiculous nonsense like Fashola propose this or plan to do that. I post completed projects or under construction projects with pictures.

5. GEJ was a deputy governor and a governor just like Fashola, but you can not show me one thing he accomplished as a governor or even as the president of Nigeria sef.

6. And unlike your kinfolks, I don't do 419 like stealing pictures from the internet and slap it on fake projects that doesn't exist.

So myfriend, your Beef, GEJ and Fashola angle again is obviously a by product of your own flawed and twisted state of mind and understanding.
Re: 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' by lanrefront1(m): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2011
What angle are you talking about? And who told I was complimenting Beaf or GEJ? From my post, I believe it's clear to any reasoning person that what I'm trying to say is: you are a psycophant just like Beaf, the only diiference being, you tend to Fashola while Beaf tends to GEJ.

And your tactics is just like Beaf. Always twisting and spinning things off the way it suits you. You were accused of tribalism, and went into some well written prose which sound reasonable, but the fact is you did say "IBO people with their lies and delusions
sha. Must YOU people lie about
everything?".

You seem to think people are s.tup.id; that they can't tell A from B.
Re: 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' by Otunne1: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2011
if anybody is doubtin wat rochas is doin in imo state, please take a trip down imo state, more than 600 km road project at the same time is not a joke. Every single community, is recieving something from rochas govt. U dont stay in lagos and tell me wat is happening in ma state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revived Volkswagen Nigeria To Launch Locally Made Buses / Igbo 101 / Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.