Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) (36378 Views)

Amusan Is World Champion, As Nigerian Quartet Breaks 30-Year African Record / Rio Ferdinand Arrives Lagos, To Search For Young Talents (photos) / Oluwatobiloba Amusan Wins Commonwealth 100m Hurdles Women Gold For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
flejnr2:
Please I beg you with all that is left in me don’t go and see BUHARI please. E get why if u doubt am ask other progressive youths
She needs MON attached to her name. She LL still need to see Buhari to acquire that honor

Clear road for the new "Member of the Order of Niger"

Oluwatobiloba Amusan MON

2 Likes

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by Paypalrate02: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Mhmmm

Meanwhile, we sell PayPal funds for 550/$. We also sell PayPal account, logs and cc...
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by godwon01(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omo ologo ,okikiola Oluomo Oluwatobiloba welcome to your father's land .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
paschal9:
She made Northern Nigeria proud ❤️

You dey ok so... She made Nigeria proud n continue to do so!

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by nedekid: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na there she Bleep up!
Instead make she stay abroad de win, she don come collect badluck.
If she loves herself, she will avoid meeting one man in particular.
If you know you know.
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by lereinter(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
okeyumez:
She is the Real slay Queen not those irresponsible things in BB naija.

How are they irresponsible

Can everyone be an athlete

What are you saying
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by stigman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Abeg no see buhari abeg
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Welcome our daughter
Finally get the typical naija comment ..
Pikin wey dey successful na our own , the ones wey fail dey on his own grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by GUNITGuy: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Welcome back my Champion Sister

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by dododawa1: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don't meet BUHARI oooooooo,ask Joshua and others ,if is it a lie.

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by jrusky(m): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tobi pls biko don't make the mistake of going to see Buhari pls I'm begging you in the name of God just please leave that man out of your planned visit na beg I dey beg you if you make the mistake of visiting him your career is over.
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Welcome our daughter

Didn't no you are a parent
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
She needs MON attached to her name. She LL still need to see Buhari to acquire that honor

Clear road for the new "Member of the Order of Niger"

Oluwatobiloba Amusan MON

Why would she need MON attached to her name?
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=chisomkachy post=116626151][/quote]

Is this Lagos or some village? Which kind road be this one for Lagos? Will it not spoil her slippers?
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why would she need MON attached to her name?
it's an honor giving to an individual that has done something the nation can be proud of. All countries have theirs

2 Likes

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
it's an honor giving to an individual that has done something the nation can be proud of. All countries have theirs

I didn't ask you what it is. I asked Why would she need MON attached to her name?
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

I didn't ask you what it is. I asked Why would she need MON attached to her name?
If you have comprehension issue, It's not my fault

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by Edc1: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
If you have comprehension issue, It's not my fault

Since you don't have comprehension issues, then you should be able to differentiate between "what" and "why". Let's try again...Why would she need MON attached to her name?

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by phemmyfour: 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Since you don't have comprehension issues, then you should be able to differentiate between "what" and "why". Let's try again...Why would she need MON attached to her name?
Since you are "slow" to read between the lines.....you can humbly embrace your "L"

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by CheapHomes1: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
phemmyfour:
Since you are "slow" to read in-between lines.....you can humbly embrace your "L"

For someone who isn't slow, it's a surprise you need "in-between lines" to differentiate between simple words as "what" and "why".

Let's try again...Why would she need MON attached to her name?
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by tyinfinity: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Where is this tobi I want kneel down and propose my love to her

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by chuks1love(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
The government didn't welcome her...guess they've gone for their secret compaign ...

I remain #Obidient
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Welcome home Tobi, the real slay queen. So proud of you.

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by GodsOwnMan: 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wow, Igbos are making Nigeria proud. Igbos deserve the presidency.
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by T0BY(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
If this girl chase person with cutlass ehn.. nah confirm wotowoto

1 Like

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by Tareq1105: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
shiki:
cheesy Real slay queen

Welcome Omo Ijebu Ode ajagbalura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
chisomkachy:
Lagos
An unprecedented year. Go 'Tobi... kiss
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by AlphaTaikun: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
T0BY:
If this girl chase person with cutlass ehn.. nah
confirm wotowoto
LMAO... grin
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
She's an hero, a well deserved victory
A hero
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by crusufixo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please, I take God beg her, she should not go and visit Buhari ooooh, else her career would just take a steep dive down, let her go and ask AJ.....
Re: World Champion, Oluwatobiloba Amusan Arrives Lagos (Photo) by xevove2061: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
She's an hero, a well deserved victory

a hero, not an hero. an is used in places of vowels and vowels are just 5 in number and they are a, e, i, o, u. Where did H come from?

you must be yoruba cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters With Russian Girlfriend Look All Grown (see Photos) / Iran's Players Refuse To Sing National Anthem Ahead Of World Cup Opening Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Dances In Shopee Advert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.