Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Run Facebook Ads Effectively And Make Huge Profit As A Complete Beginner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Run Facebook Ads Effectively And Make Huge Profit As A Complete Beginner (91 Views)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Reports 72.95% Decline In Pre-tax Profit As Economy Bites / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / MTN Returns To Profit As It Overcomes $1billion Nigeria Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Facebook Ads Effectively And Make Huge Profit As A Complete Beginner by pele01(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
It is going to be a little bit lengthy because I want it to be comprehensive...

Let dive in..��

We would look at three things today..

�� What is Facebook Advertising

�� Why Facebook

�� Reasons for Facebook Advertising

What is Facebook Advertising?

Facebook Advertising is the most effective way to reach out to your targeted CUSTOMERS Or PROSPECTS using Facebook as the medium...

Facebook as a build in platform for both users of Facebook (Like me and you) and business owners who want to sell their products or services or reach out to NEW people that are Interested in what they have..

In simple terms Facebook connect the business owners to his or her targeted audience..

And this is done through their powerful algorithm...

So, apart from the normal Facebook account every Facebook user have, there is a separate platform inside Facebook that business owner uses to reach to their targeted audience or customers or prospects..

That platform is called BUSINESS MANAGER..

We would talk about that later...

In a more simple terms, the business owners that advertise using Facebook are called ADVERTISERS..

While the users of Facebook are the Audience...

So, Facebook uses their powerful algorithm to show ads to their users based on their..

�� Interest

�� What they engage on

�� Their demographic

�� And much more

And that is why you see ads that relate to what you have being searching for online on Facebook...

So, the group you join, the ads you click on, your conservation and so on...

Allows facebook to show you specific ads related to what you are most likely interested in...

I believe you get me to some extend..

Don't forget, Some keywords in today's class

�� Facebook Advertisers I.e ( Business owners)

�� Users ( Me and you)

�� Facebook Platform ( Business Manager)

�� Facebook Powerful Algorithm

I don't want the post to be long, so I would break it step by step

So, we have come to the end of today's class..

By tomorrow, same time, we would continue and talk about #WhyFacebookAds

Don't miss out��

Share, comment and like ���

(1) (Reply)

How To Cancel Disney Plus Subscription / Get Your Business Plan Without Stress / Is Nigeria Ready For Electric Vehicles, Evs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.