Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

My Pimples Challenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Pimples Challenge (418 Views)

Peter Obi’s Meetings With Nigerians In Diaspora Causing Goose Pimples - Jonathan / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pimples Challenge by Agabaidu1234: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please �, how do I get rid of pimples challenge ravaging my face please!!!
I have tried several drugs and Triple action creams, none seems to have long lasting solution.
Please � may you recommend ways out for me please �. Am always ashame of facing people eyes ball to eyes ball during communication.
Please �, I earnestly need your help in this my predicament.
Before I forget, the pimples is in boil form.
Thank you in anticipation for your recommendation.
Re: My Pimples Challenge by adeoyekay(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Agabaidu1234:
Please �, how do I get rid of pimples challenge ravaging my face please!!!
I have tried several drugs and Triple action creams, none seems to have long lasting solution.
Please � may you recommend ways out for me please �. Am always ashame of facing people eyes ball to eyes ball during communication.
Please �, I earnestly need your help in this my predicament.
Before I forget, the pimples is in boil form.
Thank you in anticipation for your recommendation.
it will soon go
Re: My Pimples Challenge by nianasa: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
Why not seek help from medical practioners near you
Re: My Pimples Challenge by Ekejoestar(m): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
.Get a teaspoon of fowl urine,
three eggs of a Golden eagle,

.6 tuber of yam harvested during night when the spirits are waking.

Pluck an orange from an orange tree in the middle of an evil Forest.

3 alligator eggs from a lesbian crocodile.

Cut some hair from A WHITE GAY LION, make sure the lion is gay.

3 set of stool used by three oldest women in your village.

Gather all these items and quote me. Or you can give me the money let me get them from you.

In the meantime, let me consult the gods on your behalf for further instructions.
Re: My Pimples Challenge by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Avoid too much intake of oily food
Re: My Pimples Challenge by Great2017: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Gather all these items and quote me. Or you can give me the money let me get them from you.

In the meantime, let me consult the gods on your behalf for further instructions.
May someone not joke over your challenge one day.
Re: My Pimples Challenge by Ekejoestar(m): 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Great2017:

May someone not joke over your challenge one day.

People jokes about everything all the times but that doesn't mean that their words have any hold over us.

BTW it's immaturity to seek medical advice on a faceless forum like NL when you know we aren't doctors here.

Worst still is to post it here in the politics section when there's a health section, do you expect us to clap for you?

Re: My Pimples Challenge by Agabaidu1234: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ekejoestar:

May God forgive for you, for you not know what you are doing.
Re: My Pimples Challenge by Great2017: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ekejoestar:

People jokes about everything all the times but that doesn't mean that their words have any hold over us.

BTW it's immaturity to seek medical advice on a faceless forum like NL when you know we aren't doctors here.

Worst still is to post it here in the politics section when there's a health section, do you expect us to clap for you?
Everybody cannot have the same level of IQ. Your contribution should always add value especially when you feel you are better off. Moreover, it would have been better to make the person more informed than making a jest over it
Re: My Pimples Challenge by VictorUSA(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
May pimples stick with you forever
Take this to romance section
Re: My Pimples Challenge by Ekejoestar(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Great2017:

Everybody cannot have the same level of IQ. Your contribution should add value especially when you feel you are better off. Moreover, it would have been better to make the person more informed than making a jest over it

Just read the trash you wrote and ask yourself if you have any IQ, common sense should direct you to a pharmacy.
Re: My Pimples Challenge by Great2017: 4:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Just read the trash you wrote and ask yourself if you have any IQ, common sense should direct you to a pharmacy.
And the same common sense in you did not advise him to seek help from the right channel. So much of this common sense of yours.

(1) (Reply)

2023: No Going Back On Rejection Of Muslim-muslim Ticket - Northern Christians / Your Desperation Knows No Bounds - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu Over Birthday Message / 2023: Tinubu Ratings Improve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.