Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Did You Know? Luck Is When Opportunity Meets Preparation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Know? Luck Is When Opportunity Meets Preparation (136 Views)

"I Am Where I Am Today Because Of Luck" Tony Elumelu Writes On His Success / Luck Is Not By Merit / Is Fiverr Frustrating You?? Your Luck Is About To Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know? Luck Is When Opportunity Meets Preparation by Webbyguy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Did you know that luck is not something that happens to you without deserving it? Luck is when opportunity meets preparation.

Whenever you get lucky, it is because you deserve it. You got that result because you took an action.

If you went for an interview and you were the only person selected out of a thousand people, that can be lucky but it happened because you made an effort on your part.

Why is it that some people get good luck most times while some other people get bad luck most times? I will be answering that question in this post.

Are you still doubting if you can get good luck continuously? You can get luck most times if you make the right preparations.

How to prepare for opportunities

Below are some tips on how to prepare yourself for opportunities

Develop a skill.

There are many skills you can develop in life, you can learn coding, you can learn how to play instruments, you can learn how to cook and there is no end to what skills you can learn in life.

When you learn new skills, you prepare yourself to make use of new opportunities that come your way.

Most people that get lucky in life are that have an open mind to learn new things.

People with wrapped minds don’t get lucky most of the time because they don’t learn new things.

Show up on time

People that get lucky are those that show up on time.

People that show up on time are people that are willing to make use of every opportunity that comes their way.

If you have the habit of procrastinating then you might often end up getting bad luck.

Have a positive mindset

You should always have a positive mindset whenever you have opportunities. Believe that you can make use whenever you are chanced.

it is also good for you to have an expectant mind, expecting opportunities and success as you go through your day.

Don’t get carried away by the bad news you hear or by bad experiences others have faced.

When you expect good things to happen to you and good things will happen to you. when you expect bad things to happen to you, bad things will happen to you.

The choice is yours to make but I will suggest you expect success and success you will get.

Continue reading

(1) (Reply)

What Is Traded In Forex? A Guide For All South African Traders / MMM, LOOM, RACKSTERLI Are Not Online Businesses / How I Went From Being A serial Debtor to Earning 7 Figures Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.