Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja (374 Views)

I Need Help In Finding A Good Panel Beater And Painter In Kaduna / Need A Panel Beater And Painter... Dents On My Car / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja by Dqdee: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
In a nutshell, on September 10th 2022 precisely pass 7p.m in Abuja, i had an accident which almost took my life but God be praised for keeping me alive. Please, I need suggestions and recommendation on a good craft panel beater that can help fix my car and a good painter. Your opinions and suggestions is highly welcome. I live in Abuja.

Re: Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja by olenyi: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dqdee:
In a nutshell, on September 10th 2022 precisely pass 7p.m in Abuja, i had an accident which almost took my life but God be praised for keeping me alive. Please, I need suggestions and recommendation on a good craft panel beater that can help fix my car and a good painter. Your opinions and suggestions is highly welcome. I live in Abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/kingreign

Warm regards
Re: Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja by kingreign(m): 7:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
olenyi:

https://www.nairaland.com/kingreign

Warm regards

Thanks for the mention, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja by kingreign(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dqdee:

Thank God for delivering you from the claws of death. May the affliction not rise again and may all good things you have lost in this accident be replaced.

I am highly skilled in crash repairs and have a rich history of such repairs. Do feel free to contact me via WhatsApp thru this number 07034581213

1 Like

Re: Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja by Kasdat5(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Dqdee:

Kingreign , dem dey find you
Re: Recommendation Of Panel Beater And Painter Within Abuja by kingreign(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Kasdat5:

Kingreign , dem dey find you
Thanks boss. I tuale for you my oga.

(1) (Reply)

Carfix Service Center Abuja, Vehicle Cooling Tips / Introducing The Rezvani Vengence: What You Need To Know / What Happens When Your Car’s Tank Is Filled With Wrong Type Of Fuel – Explained!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.