Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue (1705 Views)

Atiku Picks Okowa As VP Candidate, Will Present Him This Morning / Atiku Narrowly Win Benue With Less Than 8000 Vote Margin / If You Think Atiku Will Win Benue, Think Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Governor of Benue state 2023

I don't need to be detailed in my explanation,
If election is conducted today 13th September 2022 reverend father aliah of Apc will be the winner.
In benue we all know that reverend father aliah of All progressive Congress is going to be the next governor of Benue state.

National assembly

Senatorial candidates PDP

Gabriel Suswan former governor

Samuel ortom the incumbent gov

Abah moro former Minister of interior

Senatorial candidates APC

Titus zam

Daniel Onjeh, former Nans president

Emmanuel udende

From the above, we can see that national assembly election in zone A will be cleared by PDP, zone B will be a real fight between apc and pdp, a fight of akume and ortom.
Zone C which is idoma speaking area will be a serious fight between Dan onjeh the former nans president and Abah moro. Don't forget young alhaji is a national delegate for apc and from the same town with Dan onjeh.

Let's not decieve ourselves national assembly and presidential election in Nigeria in most cases is one way thing. Tinubu or Atiku will have benue come 2023.
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
Remember national assembly and presidential elections are done simultaneously.
Thinkfree:
If election is conducted today 13 September 2022 reverend father aliah of Apc will be the winner.
In benue we all know that reverend father aliah of All progressive Congress is going to be the next governor of Benue state.

Gabriel Suswan for governor

Abah moro for Minister of interior

Titus zam

Emmanuel udende
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by iSense247: 4:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

Quote for Atiku

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Ahmed0336(m): 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
I think OBI might win, then AA the BAT.

In that order.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by mrvitalis(m): 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
Remember national assembly and presidential elections are done simultaneously.
Are you saying Nigerians are not smart enough to vote different parties for different positions on election Day ?

2 Likes

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by garfield1: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
If election is conducted today 13 September 2022 reverend father aliah of Apc will be the winner.

Gabriel Suswan former governor

Abah moro former Minister of interior

Titus zam

Emmanuel udende

From the above national election in zone A will be cleared by PDP, zone B will be a real fight between apc and pdp fight of akume and ortom.
Zone C which is idoma speaking area will be a serious fight between Dan onjeh the former nans president and Abah moro. Don forget youg alhaji is a national delegate for apc and from the same town with Dan onjeh

During the senatorial polls and rerun in benue south in 2019,mark struggled to win onjeh.I see onjeh winning.
With ortom failure,I see udende winning
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by garfield1: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I think OBI might win, then AA the BAT.

In that order.

It will be obi,bat then AA
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are you saying Nigerians are not smart enough to vote different parties for different positions on election Day ?
ogah national election in most cases is a one way thing.
For example Abah moro of pdp cannot come and tell people to vote for him as Senator and vote for Tinubu as president. He can't even mention labour party because he knows joe ojobo of labour party cannot be underrated.

3 Likes

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
garfield1:

It will be obi,bat then AA
sir garfield1 i doubt if Peter will win benue state.
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Period007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Obi is winning Benue with a landslide

2 Likes

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Period007:
Obi is winning Benue with a landslide
landslide for peter obi in benue will be a dream that will never come to pass or dream that connot be translated to reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Period007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
landslide for people obi in benue will be a dream that will never come to pass.

Are you in Benue?

1 Like

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Period007:

Are you in Benue?
yes, any more questions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by johnmartus(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Even Sowore will beat Peter obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by cally10(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
yes, any more questions?
I'm in Benue my foot���. You're a chronic Peter obi hater here on nairaland. So nobody would ever expect any objective analysis from you. Pls do suck on it because even atiku knows obi will win Benue.

3 Likes

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
cally10:

I'm in Benue my foot���. You're a chronic Peter obi hater here on nairaland. So nobody would ever expect any objective analysis from you. Pls do suck on it because even atiku knows obi will win Benue.
can you tell me the zone he can win in benue and i will counter with proves that he can't win.
He stand chance to win zone C the idoma speaking area but abah moro of pdp and Dan onjeh of apc whom every body believed won David mark in 2015 are there to work for atiku and Tinubu respectively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Period007(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
yes, any more questions?
Give one reason why benue will vote Atiku or Tinubu
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Period007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
can you tell me the zone he can win in benue and i will counter with proves that he can't win.
He stand chance to win zone C the idoma speaking area but abah moro of pdp and Dan onjeh of apc whom every body believed won David mark in 2015 are there to work for atiku and Tinubu respectively.

Benue as a Christian state will never vote Muslim Muslim or allow another fulani Muslim to rule.

Forget all these names you are calling up there, they can never force the electorates to vote in evil.
Benue is wiser now

5 Likes

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by garfield1: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
sir garfield1 i doubt if Peter will win benue state.

Why sir? They are tired of fulanis and will look towards obi

1 Like

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Aremwayne: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi will win benue with a large margin.

3 Likes

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Period007:

Give one reason why benue will vote Atiku or Tinubu
structure my brother structure is the reason. Don't take it personal structure and money will be the factor to determine presidential election in benue come 2023. Go to benue and ask about tiv people concerning election, They give their vote to the highest bidder if their tiv brother is not on ballot.
Remember Senator George Akume of Apc have presented reverend father aliah to the tiv people as the next governor of Benue state and they have all accepted him. Now what on earth will make you think that the same akume the number one loyalist of Tinubu in benue will not manipulate the same voters to vote for Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
garfield1:

Why sir? They are tired of fulanis and will look towards obi
and you don't see Tinubu as an option in benue. Do you know why apc is going tiv/tiv governorship ticket in 2023? Akume is doin that to manipulate his tribesmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Period007(m): 7:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
structure my brother structure is the reason. Don't take it personal structure and money will be the factor to determine presidential election in benue come 2023. Go to benue and ask about tiv people concerning election, They give their vote to the highest bidder if their tiv brother is not on ballot.
Remember Senator George Akume of Apc have presented reverend father aliah to the tiv people as the next governor of Benue state and they have all accepted him. Now what on earth will make you think that the same akume the number one loyalist of Tinubu in benue will not manipulate the same voters to vote for Tinubu.
You are still leaving in the past.
The same tiv men did 1 million man march for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.
Father Eliah is accepted because he's a reverend and nothing else.
Anyway tell your Agbado master not to come to benue without atleast 3 bullion van. We are eager and willing to chop his money and still vote our preferred candidates.

Benue hates Tinubu more than the devil
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Period007(m): 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
and you don't see Tinubu as an option in benue. Do you know why apc is going tiv/tiv governorship ticket in 2023? Akume is doin that to manipulate his tribesmen.
Which Tiv Tiv ticket?
You are truly not in Benue

1 Like

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Penguin2: 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Period007:

Which Tiv Tiv ticket?

Don’t mind the Tinubu BATstard

1 Like

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Thinkfree(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Period007:

Which Tiv Tiv ticket?
who is Alieh running mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by garfield1: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:

Benue will be won by either obi or tinubu and obi have the most chance.Sam ode is rev alia running mate
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Period007(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
who is Alieh running mate
You don't even no?
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by Llight101(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkfree:
1. Akume is rather a red flag for the Suspended Priest . Akume that was rejected and is still been rejected by the Tivs.
2. In 2019 Gen. Gbor of APGA been a Tiv Man was on the ballot, how many votes did he get in Benue?

Your Blind Love for APC has blurred your Vision. Think again Man
Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Like for politicians Share for politicians Quote for politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With These Facts, Which Presidential Candidate Will win Benue by nazicartel(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
Make them comot PDP from that state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Aisha Yesufu Join Uba Family To Pay Last Respect To Their Late Mother / LP Ogun Rally: Arrival Of HE Mr. Peter Obi / Massive Crowd As Tinubu Drive Through Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.