Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Let The Holy Ghost Protect Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The Holy Ghost Protect Me (145 Views)

Testimonies From Day 5 Of RCCG's Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Holy Ghost Protect Me by Pastsoul: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
Let the holy ghost protect me
The holy ghost is a force use by men's of God, which many never get to think of use it. When you have a link to the holy spirit then you also could use it on individual like family and also on your self ( never be deceive by a force that cast only fear to you, when the holy ghost is a consuming flame ). The holy ghost are power ment to pull down might force, beyond your imagination.
Some will say they don't have the anointing '' of men of God’ never the less still the same as using the name of Jesus Christ (pure being from the heavenly father) always ask your pastor or spiritual father's if you feel it spiritual problem.
Re: Let The Holy Ghost Protect Me by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Pastsoul:
Let the holy ghost protect me The holy ghost is a force use by men's of God, which many never get to think of use it. When you have a link to the holy spirit then you also could use it on individual like family and also on your self ( never be deceive by a force that cast only fear to you, when the holy ghost is a consuming flame ). The holy ghost are power ment to pull down might force, beyond your imagination.
Some will say they don't have the anointing '' of men of God’ never the less still the same as using the name of Jesus Christ (pure being from the heavenly father) always ask your pastor or spiritual father's if you feel it spiritual problem.
As Jesus Christ clearly explained in scripture to you, the Spirit of God also known as the Spirit of Truth, is the very same Spirit which lived and taught the Gospel from within His person. undecided
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
7 If you really knew me, you would know my Father too. But now you know the Father. You have seen him.” - John 14 vs 6 - 7
Jesus Christ, also promised His followers that the Spirit of Truth which He will ask the Father to give them will in no wise contradict Him in any way this since the Spirit will take from that which is Jesus Christ to teach to them all. undecided
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you.
26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name. - John 14 vs 25 - 26
He went on to further state that the Spirit of Truth is subject to Him, Jesus Christ, the Truth of God, in that the Spirit will only reveal that which is of Jesus Christ in order to bring glory to Jesus Christ alone, this by speaking that which of Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God which is ruled over by Him, Jesus Christ. undecided
8 “When the Helper comes, he will show the people of the world how wrong they are about sin, about being right with God, and about judgment.
9 He will prove that they are guilty of sin, because they don’t believe in me.
10 He will show them how wrong they are about how to be right with God. The Helper will do this, because I am going to the Father. You will not see me then.
11 And he will show them how wrong their judgment is, because their leader[a] has already been condemned.
12 “I have so much more to tell you, but it is too much for you to accept now.
13 But when the Spirit of truth comes, he will lead you into all truth. He will not speak his own words. He will speak only what he hears and will tell you what will happen in the future.
14 The Spirit of truth will bring glory to me by telling you what he receives from me.
15 All that the Father has is mine. That is why I said that the Spirit will tell you what he receives from me. - John 16 vs 8 - 15
So, when you claim your pastors and mogs "use" the Spirit of God, the one you refer to as the "Holy ghost", I wonder if you even certain of the spirit inside of them because as Jesus Christ clearly explained in His Gospel, it is impossible for any man to "use" the Helper whom He sent only to those who belong to Him, especially not for your personal errands and issues. undecided

So, my dear young man, I suggest you open your eyes to the Truth of Jesus Christ so you are not so easily deluded by men wielding powers that are contrary to that which is of God. undecided
Re: Let The Holy Ghost Protect Me by dattaswami1: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Pastsoul:
Let the holy ghost protect me
The holy ghost is a force use by men's of God, which many never get to think of use it. When you have a link to the holy spirit then you also could use it on individual like family and also on your self ( never be deceive by a force that cast only fear to you, when the holy ghost is a consuming flame ). The holy ghost are power ment to pull down might force, beyond your imagination.

Do not ask any thing from God which is either related to present or future. When you ask some thing in present or some thing in the future, it clearly means that you are reminding Him about the corresponding reaction that is to be immediately implemented in the need. This indirectly means that God is not alert as you are.

This is insulting God. Due to such sin the requirement is not answered. If you are asking to protect yourself or somebody else, it indirectly means that He is not aware of the things to be done due to the irresponsibility and this also indicates that He is not as kind as yourself.

It means that God has potency to help but not kind enough to render the help. On contrary, it also means that you lack unfortunately the potency. It means if you fortunately have the potency you could have immediately responded and helped. Therefore, when ever you ask for anything it clearly means indirectly that God has some type of defect, which does not exist in your case.
When you ask Him to fulfill the desire it looks as if that your desire is constitutionally justified. But God is not positively reacting due to either lack of positive response immediately or due to lack of knowledge of the constitution or due to lack of kindness to help the needy. All these points are very very subtle. But God is the most subtle and therefore, the knowledge of this analysis will certainly restrict you from asking any fulfillment of your desire.

Never bring present and future before God. Confine to the past always before God. Look back at your past life. Hundreds of incidents are there where you were helped by God. Even if you dispose some incidents through the incidental probability of success or through the efficiency of your efforts, certainly there are plenty of instances in which the help from God is clearly evident. At least remember those few incidents and express your gratefulness along praise to God for His kind help that was already done.

The word Krutajnata means remembering the past help. Kruta means the past help done. Jna means identifying it by analysis. If you confine to praying the Lord and thanking Him always about the past helps from Him, the Lord will be immensely pleased. Then the present and future are spontaneously taken care of by the God. But do not adopt this technique with a mind that you will be helped by God in the present and in the future by following this procedure!

You should really follow this path and you should really forget the present and the future. When large number of people came to hear the message from Jesus, they were hungry by the noon. This point was brought to the notice of Jesus. He never asked God to provide food for those hungry people who came to hear God’s word.

Had He asked for that, He would have insulted God. God knows His responsibility very well towards the devotees who came there to hear about Him. God has the power to fulfill His responsibility even in the last fraction of second. Had Jesus told God to bless the devotees with food, it clearly means that God is not as kind as Jesus. Jesus never asked for any thing. He came to know that there were four breads. He took them and showed to sky. He thanked God for providing those four pieces of bread.

Immediately the present was responded and the four breads became four thousand breads. This application of analysis is limited to Nivrutti only. You should not extend this to Pravrutti. When you are hungry you have to beg the other souls because they are not omniscient to know that you are hungry. Pravrutti and Nivrutti should never be mixed.

- By Shri Datta Swami

www.universal-spirituality[.]org

Universal Spirituality for World Peace

(1) (Reply)

To: Ncn And Twimc-to Whom It May Concern. / Did You Miss Jehovahs Witnesses? / Are You Still Having Baby Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.