Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The First Time I Spoke In Tongues, Was NOT The First Time I Spoke In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The First Time I Spoke In Tongues, Was NOT The First Time I Spoke In Tongues (277 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / The First Time You Spoke In A New Tongue!!! / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Time I Spoke In Tongues, Was NOT The First Time I Spoke In Tongues by PamelaAgboma: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
The first time i spoke in tongues, was NOT the first time i spoke in tongues..

I know this sounds confusing, but you can join in to eatch tomorroe by 3pm, and get to understand how i encountered God the first time...

*The video will be released tomorrow by 3pm*... and i pray that God opens your heart to know that He is God! and you have to rely on Him 101%.. for anything you ask of Him, He will do...

Link����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMIW84R8yl8
Re: The First Time I Spoke In Tongues, Was NOT The First Time I Spoke In Tongues by cornelboy(f): 1:03am On Sep 14, 2022
I speak in tongues before but I stopped after realising it was all fake.
Our pastor talked us into believing that anything we say when we open our mouth is from the holy spirit.
I remember when I first speaking it, I had some kind of euphoria feelings which kinda make it legit.
Na lie ajé!

The tongues spoken today are gibberish while the one spoken by the early Apostles were real language.
Re: The First Time I Spoke In Tongues, Was NOT The First Time I Spoke In Tongues by Kobojunkie: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
PamelaAgboma:
The first time i spoke in tongues, was NOT the first time i spoke in tongues..
I know this sounds confusing, but you can join in to eatch tomorroe by 3pm, and get to understand how i encountered God the first time...
What does it matter when you first spoke in tongues though? Isn't the more important thing to ensure what you speak is of God and not of gibberish? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi, Sola Allyson, Others Set For Sixth Edition Of Luli Concert / African Leaders Who Spoke Against Same-sex Marriage / What Does Mpiokiri And Fiekun Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.