Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups (15585 Views)

Shettima And Bandits' Negotiator, Tukur Mamu (Throwback Photo) / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells / Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo (2) (3) (4)

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by BigYash: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tayorshd2:
Abeg i dey look for my charger who help me see am
Go check DSS officer... The terrorist dey use am charge phone
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Yankee101: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
If he’s an aide to Gumi, how is Gumi not aware or involved?
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by lailo: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Was he not the Tukur, former PDP chairman? Party of terrorists......

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Ayslambc(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
May God help Nigeria on this security issues
Nairalanders, am begging for 3k to feed my wife & two kids. Since i lost my job, its been hell. Pls help us before my kids die of starvation.
0200565164 GTB Emmanuel oyedele
God bless u all
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by anttrippleA(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Boko Haram LTD, Banditry LTD, Herdsmen LTD, ESN LTD, yahoo men LTD, Rituals LTD and Ipob LTD all are companies that generate a lot of money.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by RepoMan007: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
So the DSS hasn't been able to do similar work on the Intl list of terror sponsors as revealed by Dubai/UAE govt but are quick to publish all these.
I don't believe obvious lies.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Tayorshd2(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
BigYash:
Go check DSS officer... The terrorist dey use am charge phone

Kai see you lol

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Tayorshd2(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur forget am last night for ur friend wife room grin grin

Ok sir I will go and check secretly grin

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by BigYash: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tayorshd2:

Kai see you lol
grin no be you dey find story
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by RepoMan007: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Racoon:
There is obviously more to this Tukur Mamu issue than what the eyes can see. The DSS is not telling us the truth.
You are a brilliant fellow.
The DSS is a fraud. Why is this man on papers when other know Intl terror sponsors haven't been revealed?

Suddenly, the identity of the terror sponsor can be revealed few days into investigation without affecting the investigation. Same DSS that are good for nothing but releasing phony intelligence reports against whoever opposes their paymasters. So one man is the one protecting Fulani terrorists also. Nonsense!
The man has clearly stepped on toes and they want him caged.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by holluwizzy: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
Forget it.

This case will be buried in no time.
If Turji Bello wey burn life humans inside bus can be employed by the state governor .... Who else come be middle man wey no go go Scot free.

Talawaka:

Source

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Fintanihejirika: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
A discreet investigation will unravel more than the eyes can see or the ears can hear. The Lord surely will expose them all.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by BeardedMeat(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Coolgent:
Northerners has shown maturity by keeping silent about Tukur Mamu persecution pending the outcome of DSS report.
Had it beein Tukur is from the region of terrorist ipob hmmm...
But terrorist daddy gumi has been running his blood thirsty mouth.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by hotseat: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Sheikh Gumi is more of an aider and abbettor than this Mamu of a man.

His frequent unguarded and provocative utterances suggest he is in cahoots with these mindless killers and enemies of society.

DSS: please, extend your dragnet to include this fellow - I dare say, more damning revelations are bound to pop-up.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by egunna(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Racoon:
There is obviously more to this Tukur Mamu issue than what the eyes can see. The DSS is not telling us the truth.
them no do anything,una complain.dem do something,una still complain.what do u even want?of it was in the south east now,u will accuse the dss of planting evidence,now is on the north,we are not complaining,face ur front abeg

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Damoche10: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
What befalls this man afterwards will tell us about the faith of this country...
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by godofuck231: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
So why is he still breathing
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by tafabaloo(m): 4:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Racoon:

Until bombs start landing and exploding ...that's when they wld do a good job ?

Bros, allow them do their work pls.

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by panpan(m): 5:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Why was Tukur Mamu arrested in Egypt?
If there were allegations against him, why was he not arrested in Nigeria, and charged to court, before he travelled?
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Patriotsleague: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2022
He should be sentenced to death. Why didn't the Nigerian security operations, DSS arrest him in Nigeria, but wait till Egypt arrested him, this is weakness on the part of our secret service.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Ogbodobeogbodo: 6:58am On Sep 14, 2022
Since they have been releasing and financially rewarding established blood thirsty Fulani terrorists, I lost hope in their fight against terrorism, the head is already rotten. They arrest the servant and leave his master Gumi free. Walahi,, Nigeria is being run by shameless comedians. shocked cool shocked shocked cool
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Tonytonex(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2022
blackboy:
He will e released. Who he offend? His offence? Japa? He was with his family in Egypt. He maybe no longer interested in playing ball or had cashed out.
Until there is transparency and justice in Nigeria.....i dont believe this
their time is almost up. That's why. Just few months remain for them.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Tonytonex(m): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Talawaka:

Source

God will continue to expose the enemies of the state.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Nature33: 8:57am On Sep 14, 2022
maybe he's traveling for a meeting in Afghanistan.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by lagosrd: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2022

Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Exceed15: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Mamu tukur is a terrorist.
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Alexiiydon: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2022
After negotiations na for him group to Dey bomb anywhere remain north and terrorism brother and sister grin
Re: DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups by Igbojew: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
If Egyptian government did not arrest and deported him back to Nigeria when they found that he collaborate with terrorists trust me DSS will not have arrested him like his mentor Sheikh Gumi that still walk free despite proving that he is Fulani Herdsmen/Bandits sponsor.This Fulani government have really destroyed this country beyond rebuilding but Yorubas will not say anything but if it's Igbos they will found their voices...............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Osinbajo At Ayo Adebanjo's 90th Birthday Service In Ogun (Photos) / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman / Release Dasuki’s International Passport, Court Orders FG - Vanguard