Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State (2347 Views)

This Campaign Advert Was Done In 1993 By MKO ABIOLA - Throwback Video / Shehu Shagari's 1983 Election Campaign Advert (Throwback Photo) / Check Out This Amazing Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2022
This seems to be new craze, in political campaigns

The three major parties in one poster

LP - presidential
APC - governor
PDP - senate and hoa

11 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Not all APC supporters attach their presidential candidates on posters, why is that so?

I've seen similar in kebbi, sokoto, Niger and Adamawa, but bearing Atiku's image...

Well Atiku is coming

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by franchasofficia: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
cool
Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by lhordspy: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lol.

We all know how very confused those miscreants zombiedients are.

People without structure and directs mind.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Pauldollars(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Many Northerners will vote for Labour Party for Presidency while they will vote other parties at the State and National Assembly

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Deo1986(m): 7:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Same way I am voting:
1. Peter Obi.... President. (LP)
2. Prince Bassey Otu.... Governor. (APC)

14 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Totilopussylick(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkam:
Not all APC supporters attach their presidential candidates on posters, why is that so?

I've seen similar in kebbi, sokoto, Niger and Adamawa, but bearing Atiku's image...

Well Atiku is coming

Even Atiku himself knew he is going no where close to Aso rock ever again tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Newton2024: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkam:

LP - presidential
APC - governor
PDP - senate and hoa
The time of voting for party is gone. It is now time to vote individual personality.

As an Omoluabi;
I'm voting Labour Party - President
PDP - Governor
I may not vote for others

I can't vote a sick and old thief running on muslim-terrorist ticket.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by derecho(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
President Nigeria- Peter Obi (LP)
Governor Lagos- Jandor(PDP) Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour(LP)

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Antyislam: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Even we Yoruba Christian's will not vote Tinubu on Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

15 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by shaibu123: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Obi- president
Peter Mba-governor(pdp)
Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by jchioma: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
This is what you get when the people decide to vote base on personalities. I see Nigerians are waking up to the realities of the day.
Vote who you KNOW you would be proud of as your President. The world is moving on and we must move on with it ... 2023 is Nigeria's litmus test of destiny. Forward or Backward? I pray we get it right this time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Everythinggood: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
peter obi for president

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Okwyjesus(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkam:

LP - presidential
APC - governor
PDP - senate and hoa

I traveled from PH through Abia to Akwa Ibom . I was amazed at the penetration of LP in the rural areas with banners and offices.

The work is in the north. Let all campiign effort be focused up there for now.

God is on the side on that " structureless party"

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Betanaija42moro: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
The worst mistake is to vote APC for president again, a party without ideology, causing Nigerians untold hardship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Lifeemetu(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Thinkam post=116635449]This seems to be new craze, in political campaigns

LP - presidential
APC - governor
PDP - senate and hoa[/quote

That's Actually how many will vote ]

Me
President LP
Abia state Governor LP
Abia North Senate APC
House Of Rep Arochukwu/Ohafia PDP
Ohafia South House Of Assembly LP

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Isokiscool(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Am voting PDP for president but can manage Lp for other positions..Even if APC presents angel Micheal as a condidate,I will never vote them.Devilish party
Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by MurderX: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
As politicians learn to jump from one party to another, voters don learn to follow who know road. Nobody send structure again, because all the yeye structures na scam - PDP = APC = Labour = NNPP.

Structure na scam!
Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by agadez007(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Talk true as a politician,you self go like put this kind picture near yours?

My polling unit dey for lag
LP-president
APC-Governor(make BAT still get wetin to use hold him body)

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Igbodicool(m): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
LP has come!

OBI is here.
Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Obojuju: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
Peter Obi of Labour Party is simply the best candidate and the man Nigeria needs desperately come 2023 presidential election. He outlined the issues that has bedevilled the country over the years proffering solutions to change the narrative once and for all. Peter Obi said:
1. I can’t sleep because I know what to do! I have gone round the 36 States of the country like I have gone round 31 countries of the world, I know the problems of Nigeria and I know I can fix them easily! Because I can see them, I can fix them!
2. Hunger takes people to the streets! Job and food will obviously take them out of crimes! That’s my specialty, creating jobs and wealth!
3. I have not come out for myself! I have come out for the millions of youths that are losing hope in our beloved country!
I have come out for the millions of women who are afraid of tomorrow and what it holds for them and their children! I have come out for the poor who are asking weather it’s a sin to be a Nigerian! For them, I have come!
4. For people who are asking if Peter Obi has ‘structure’, what structure is bigger and stronger than the collective will of the masses on whose necks the knees of the politicians have been? What structure is greater than the determination of a people who have at last decided to take back their country, their only country?
5. The battle for the rescue of the soul of Nigeria has just begun and we must all be contributive and participative in it.
6. Yes, we may not have the money to share because we didn’t steal any. We have not come to enslave but to serve.
7. Have you imagined somebody giving you money to help you? Bribing you to go and serve you? It’s wisdom to go for a permanent solution than a temporary remedy!
8. This battle is to help Nigerian youths, Market women, struggling families, students, teachers, famers, old and poor, whose helpless looking faces I see everywhere I go. It’s for these people that l, Peter Obi, have come! However, like a drowning man, they must bring out their hands to be saved!
9. In this battle, if you can’t fly, run! If you can’t run, walk! If you can’t walk, crawl! If you can’t crawl, roll! If you can’t roll, shout! By all means we must be on the move and we must be heard!
10. These people are more than 50 million of the Nigerian voting adults. They have the power. Their destiny is in their hands so they can change it. If they will it, they will win it!
11. Remember, the man with energy will always be at the mercy of the man with strategy based on synergy. With God on our side, we shall not fail and we shall not fall! May God help us!
God bless Nigeria!
12. I will rather lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
13. Nigeria must move beyond oil; we must move from Consumption to Production nation.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Igbodicool(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

We all know how very confused those miscreants zombiedients are.

People without structure and directs mind.
Lol...
And you are one of the structures ọ kwa ya?

I rather vote nothing than to vote APC!
Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by EndsarsReloaded: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thinkam:

Well Atiku is coming

You lack comprehension or maybe suffering from selective amnesia. What that picture signifies is that Obi is by far the most popular presidential candidate in Plateau state. That's why he is the preferred candidate for presidency while the people have different choices for other positions

1 Like

Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Even Atiku himself knew he is going no where close to Aso rock ever again tongue

Nah, Atiku is campaigning just for formality, he's next
Re: Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State by techWriter3: 3:13am On Sep 14, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Am Strong And Healthy Says Tinubu As He Rides Stationary Bicycle / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Catholic Charismatic Renewal As Peter Obi Was Called / Tears In Biafra As Ijaw Defense Forces Raised Ijaw Republic Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.