Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies (16442 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / EndSARS: "Secret Meeting" With Emefiele, Dangote Amplifies Confusion In Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Mrkindness: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Tinubu and APC lie from the beginning they are father's of liars. Just like they destroy GEJ they want to do same to our incoming president His Excellency Peter Obi. But they will fail

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by nimash: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lai Mohamed dey learn work for where Peter Obi dey lie
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by nedekid: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
The braindead akpu munching idiot think shey he can win election by lying, he will be disgraced in 2023 and he will never dare to contest again
So in your honest opinion is Tinubu medically fit. Rate his health fitness level between 1 and 10.

6 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by fof1: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
[quote author=Ojikutumomiage post=116637958]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ouKxrWdtMpk2XZsi4x7Cm3MX7WDDjf83TUMcTHf9AFN8RwxXGCz2fgAMVh8iohQhl&id=100069352413305[/quote

Stories of gutter Reasonings...Face the Facts of the Matter

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Passionnn: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

You don't need to be bat's doctor to know that he is gravely sick & has far passed his prime.

We've all seen videos & pictures of bat..
-stumble & collapse on a table
-struggle to flip thru pages during the primaries
-hands supported by Buhari & Adamu to raise flag
-piss on his agbada
-speak incoherently
-forgot & stammered AC instead of APC
-supported to stand & walk
-use 2 hands to hold bottled water to drink
-unable to squat & pray in a mosque
These are all symptoms of Parkinsonism & Amnesia which definitely makes the bat physically & mentally unfit to effectively govern a complex country like Nigeria.

Aside his poor health, there are so many controversies around his Personality, Character & Genealogy (as well as the Muslim-Muslim ticket).
Infact if they had implemented secret balloting in the primaries & eliminated bribery/buying of delegates, he would NEVER have emerged as winner.

&yet some people shamelessly still want to market him to Nigerians. Much like selling Rotten Plantain as Ripe Plantain to Nigerians. SMH.

Sheyyy! You have finished Tinubu.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Acidosis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Seun, this is the 5th thread against Peter Obi today. Lol.

Well-done.

4 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by goaldynman(m): 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
Oh my God grin grin! Peter Obi is giving these lazy Tinubu Urchins sleepless night!

Can you imagine the quantum of weeping and lamentation in this writeup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Cantonese: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
“ We want to make it crystal clear to all the traducers of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate that Asiwaju Tinubu is not ill. He is hale and hearty. A man who works for 20 hours a day, meeting people and strategizing about finding solutions to Nigeria’s problems, cannot be said to be ill. We make bold to say that our candidate is as fit as the fiddle”.

At 70 and with the unfortunate health condition, how can these people tell us that BAT is able to work for 20 hours a day? How is it that these APC people are so easily capable of telling such indecent lies? So they mean that BAT wakes up at 6am and then goes to bed at 2am? How?

Even baba go slow told us in January that he was tired and looking forward to his retirement. Baba go slow is not able to sit up for that long.

I doubt it that BAT is able to work for more that 12 hours everyday. He has PAs everywhere who undertake the tasks.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by LegalWolf: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Imagine a crooked group that is supporting a well known crook calling a man of outstanding integrity like Peter Obi a liar; Wonderful. They should first tell us how Tinubu became stupendously rich if he didn't make his money from drug cartel. Nonsense.

Tinubu may be a crook, no doubt. I’ll be insane to defend him on that. But saying Oni is a man of “outstanding integrity” is a joke taken too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Throwback:

You mean integrity includes vowing not to leave APGA, only to leave for same PDP and then Labour Party to usurp the presidential ticket?

You mean Obi is not a crook for domiciling Anambra state funds in the same Fidelity Bank that he has personal interest and was former Chairman?

Obi can fool Biafran youths, but he cannot fool Nigerian youths.

Don’t deviate from the topic, Tinubu fit abit E no fit ?

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Musauzor(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
The supporters of Bola BATstard Tribulation are now on the defensive. The intelligent and smart LP presidential candidate, HE Peter Obi will from now be keeping BATstard's media team busy by releasing one bunker buster bomb about their paymaster every other week and they will be busy defending and clearing the air all through that week. The following week, another bunker buster will be released to the Nigerian public and they will be running Helter skelter in defence of Bola BATstard Tribulation. Before you know it, it is election time. The best form of defence is to attack.

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by goaldynman(m): 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
LegalWolf:

Tinubu may be a crook, no doubt. I’ll be insane to defend him on that. But saying Oni is a man of “outstanding integrity” is a joke taken too far.

After seeing the attached below and still doubt that Peter Obi is a man of outstanding integrity, just go and donate your brain to be used for transplant!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by statesman6: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na too much talk talk dey make man make mistake.
If election should hold 2 months back I would have vote for him and make sure all my family to vote for him.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by moshino(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2022
WibusJaga:

You don't need to be bat's doctor to know that he is gravely sick & has far passed his prime.

We've all seen videos & pictures of bat..
-stumble & collapse on a table
-struggle to flip thru pages during the primaries
-hands supported by Buhari & Adamu to raise flag
-piss on his agbada
-speak incoherently
-forgot & stammered AC instead of APC
-supported to stand & walk
-use 2 hands to hold bottled water to drink
-unable to squat & pray in a mosque
These are all symptoms of Parkinsonism & Amnesia which definitely makes the bat physically & mentally unfit to effectively govern a complex country like Nigeria.

Aside his poor health, there are so many controversies around his Personality, Character & Genealogy (as well as the Muslim-Muslim ticket).
Infact if they had implemented secret balloting in the primaries & eliminated bribery/buying of delegates, he would NEVER have emerged as winner.

&yet some people shamelessly still want to market him to Nigerians. Much like selling Rotten Plantain as Ripe Plantain to Nigerians. SMH.

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Michaeltwealth: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
PETER OBI ANYTIME ANYDAY

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by okorogodwin4(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
If Peter Obi amplified lies then tillubuu is amplifying criminality ritual killing and drug pushing

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by maestroferddi: 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Fixed. undecided
This Bayo Onanuga is a pure dunce...

He has succeeded in deepening the focus on Tinubu's health status...

You guys thought that the best way of countering an innocuous gesture is to whip asinine primordial sentiments but the backlash dog you as the campaigns begin...

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by PlanktonX: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
Imagine a crooked group that is supporting a well known crook calling a man of outstanding integrity like Peter Obi a liar; Wonderful. They should first tell us how Tinubu became stupendously rich if he didn't make his money from drug cartel. Nonsense.

Leave them, na Peter Obi matter go give them headache weh go kill them. Nigerians are dying and tired of these crooks and rogues in govt.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Ikukuchi: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
APGA is a regional party. He kept his words by staying in APGA through out his tenure as governor. Now we are talking about national politics, you want him to remain in regional party. That is not accepted by atleast 60% of Nigerians. To prove a point for you? Let's try and be smart alittle. If Obi had been a vice to APGA presidential flag bearer in 2019 and now contesting as a president under same APGA, you in perticular will say he is playing local politics.

You mean integrity includes vowing not to leave APGA, only to leave for same PDP and then Labour Party to usurp the presidential ticket?

You mean Obi is not a crook for domiciling Anambra state funds in the same Fidelity Bank that he has personal interest and was former Chairman?

Obi can fool Biafran youths, but he cannot fool Nigerian youths.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Ikukuchi: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
I want to ask you an honest question.
Is Tinubu healthy?
Is his age not a source of concern to you or must you quote Peter Obi
fredoooooo:
Irokunle of igbo land
Oba iro ..
Baba dey manufacture lie ..
Baba nla lying machine
Obi Pandora
Obi from the lying kingdom
Obi dey lie ... wetin
grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Cantonese: 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ikukuchi:
APGA is a regional party. He kept his words by staying in APGA through out his tenure as governor. Now we are talking about national politics, you want him to remain in regional party. That is not accepted by atleast 60% of Nigerians. To prove a point for you? Let's try and be smart alittle. If Obi had been a vice to APGA presidential flag bearer in 2019 and now contesting as a president under same APGA, you in perticular will say he is playing local politics.

Obi can fool Biafran youths, but he cannot fool Nigerian youths.

You no kuku know anything.

Have you completed your SSS3?

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Sambam104(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
To talk true Peter obi should have disregard that WhatsApp BC, even everyone knows most times BC News are just big lies, I wonder why he gave it life

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by DrMuzungu(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
This Bayo guy supports a thief and drug baron Tinubu!

1 Like

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Mayor101010(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Pathological liar Obi tuary is nothing but an IPOB project to get a back door into Aso Rock..

NOT GOING TO WORK

IPOB terrorists are now masquerading as dumb brainwashed low IQ Zombidients.
You and your likes are the ones with a low IQ.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by fredoooooo: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ikukuchi:
I want to ask you an honest question.
Is Tinubu healthy?
Is his age not a source of concern to you or must you quote Peter Obi
Age is nothing , if I want to vote for age I will vote sowore ,
If I want to vote for a new politician and vote out old politicians, I will vote sowore
If I want to vote competency among all the candidates I will vote for Tinubu
If it's by health I will tell you Tinubu is healthy until Its proved otherwise .
I still don't know where and how obi is better?
I'm not quoting Peter obi, I hate lies and liars , and I detest hypocrites..
I want to ask you an honest questionn,how's Peter obi better than Tinubu competence wise or Sowore age wise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by fredoooooo: 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Cantonese:

You no kuku know anything.

Have you completed your SSS3?
Person wey dey farm for enugu
grin cheesy grin
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by onuman: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bayo Onanuga,
Tinubu who returned drug trafficking money to US government in exchange to evade prosecution amplifies what?
Ethno-religious bigots. Na for this Nigeria, Fulani go rule us in Nigeria till thy kingdom come.

Onye agbala oso. Let no one try to escape.
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Okhuadams(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Pauldollars:
Tinubu's campaign team will dole out massive lies and complain about Peter Obi.
BTW since 2015, Tinubu has told more lies than any Presidential candidate in Nigeria now.
Lied about his family, age, certificates and the lists goes on and on. Little wonder, his campaign team keeps lying about Obi. Then they go around using various blogs, social media pages and the press to verify and counter their original lies.

"Obi is a liar" is just a Tinubu campaign propaganda to be selling to those supporting Tinubu.
BAT's propaganda/media crew should be innovative. They cannot sell BAT without using divisive and deceitful means. No wonder a politician once said "You cannot be defending BAT without looking stupid".
So you have never lied before na wah ooo .
Re: Bayo Onanuga: Peter Obi Amplifies Falsehood, Spewing All Manners Of Lies by Versal: 11:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Go and Verify
Verify and bring it to public domain.
If you can't, go and suck a million mudaphucking cocks per second

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Definition Of Middle Belt / Nigerian Engineers Decorate Buhari As Patron / FAAC Shares ₦581.566 Billion February Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.