Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home (850 Views)

I Am 39 Weeks And 5 Day Pregnant. What Do I Do To Induce Labour Naturally / Does Ewedu Induce Labour? / How To Naturally Cure Quick Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home by Logdotng: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
How To Naturally Induce Labour At Home

Natural inducement of labour is the process of stimulating childbirth when it’s past the EDD (Expected Delivery Date). However there are women who induce birth before the expected date of delivery.

It is so far advisable to do it after 39weeks of being pregnant. This article will reveal the safest way to induce childbirth with the basic home regimen.

This process have been practiced and tested by many women.

1. Okra
Drink a glass of okra water everyday before your EDD is said to make your labour and delivery very easy.

It also smoothens vaginal delivery. Okra is known to have many health benefits. It contains folic acid which helps in the development of the growing baby in the womb. Soak sliced okra for 24 hours. after then, seive out the slices and drink the water every morning on a empty stomach.

2. Pineapple
Drinking freshly prepared pineapple juice softens the cervix and induces labour. It makes it easier and faster for the baby to come out.

Since pineapple is known for softening the cervix, one should avoid taking it during the first stages of pregnancy to avoid risks of…..

Click HERE to read more

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do We Play Games? / Achohol Kills / Hepatitis B What Should I Not Take Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.