Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68514 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by sirjoe1124(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
drmuchin:

Definitely LOKOJA, then Yenegoa is a worthy contender
Please not Yenegoa
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nefort:

So what does Uyo have that Enugu doesn't have? I am considering moving to Uyo that's why I need some info from you.
If you dey go do work or business there forget am oh. Unless you wanna do seafood business, open a retail outlet, or start a large restaurant like Kilimanjaro. Be warned. And yeah, I don't think there's such a thing as pipe borne water.

So, on to the perks of Uyo. Clean and serene environment, very good roads (unless you move to a remote unpopular village because even the villages there have good roads); electricity is okay (depends on where you're staying though); many nice places to enjoy oneself; cheap food; very very very cheap transport, I miss this one grin. This is all I can remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
masseratti:
am surprised no one is mentioning Ado Ekiti.. and am a Yoruba guy.. although last I was there was like 6 years ago tho.
6 years ago is a long time for massive development to happen, when the governor knows what is he doing. I remembered traveling to one southern state after 3 years, I was shocked with the kind of structures, roads etc I had to ask. Am I really in the right state capital?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by McLizbae: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Are you OK? You can't mention Abakaliki here! Not even when you rate capitals in the east..
Sonyboom:
Abakaliki
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Bosso is lively to an extent, if you make the mistake of entering Gidan Kwano , you are finished because that place is super dead
That place na wilderness. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Eyinju6813(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Akure is fucking worst. I wonder if them get governor house for Akure sef�

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
i926:

That place na wilderness. grin
Lol...that is the right word !!! grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by zicoraads: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
You keep mentioning "Minna , Minna, Minna, " without point those places where this imaginary talk of yours keeps originating from. That goes to show that in theory , you know absolutely nothing about the state or even its capital.

Seocndly, I do not think you have been to Minna, because if you had , you would know that Minna is not a "small state capital", and there is plenty of underdeveloped land within that so called "small state " capital.

Yes Minna, may not be the worst state capital in Nigeria , but it should be among the the top three dead-zones in Nigeria. And that is even a fact that a lot of people here will agree to
I have been in Minna for more than 20 years. I attended GSS Minna, I am a Father boy.

My family house is in Minna. I work and live in Minna. I also travel a lot.

I have seen Minna through Kure, Talba and Lolo. I don't know how long you have been here, but i know here, well! I know its people, I know everywhere. The slums of Kpakungu, Barkin Sale, Soje, Agwan Daji, Maitumbi, etc.

I asked you a question: gave you been to those states I mentioned above? You don't need to answer, just be sincere with yourself if you've been. But if you haven't, don't say Minna is the worst or even put it in the top 3.

I am not arguing that Minna is developed. Looking at the size of the Niger state, Minna should have been better than it is. But to then conclude that it's the worst, you're not being sincere.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
zicoraads:

I have been in Minna for more than 20 years. I attended GSS Minna, I am a Father boy.

My family house is in Minna. I work and live in Minna. I also travel a lot.

I have seen Minna through Kure, Talba and Lolo. I don't know how long you have been here, but i know here, well! I know its people, I know everywhere. The slums of Kpakungu, Barkin Sale, Soje, Agwan Daji, Maitumbi, etc.

I asked you a question: gave you been to those states I mentioned above? You don't need to answer, just be sincere with yourself if you've been. But if you haven't, don't say Minna is the worst or even put it in the top 3.

I am not arguing that Minna is developed. Looking at the size of the Niger state, Minna should have been better than it is. But to then conclude that it's the worst, you're not being sincere.
Toss your sentiment aside and tell the truth here : you agree that that it is among the worst, right ?

Secondly , you travel lot ...that is fine. But why do you travel and hustle elsewhere since Minna is so developed as you claim?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by alxirabor(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
Umuahia is the worst state capital in Nigeria, both in human and infrastructure and the most expensive place to stay.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Edusouls(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
U re too lousy and stupid for mentioning Enugu, have been there before ? One of the best cities in the country, much more liveable than Lagos State
BigDick70inch:
Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Lol...that is the right word !!! grin
The only stuff I enjoyed while in Minna was cheap rent, cheap foodstuffs, cheap transport fare, cheap power bills, fresh nunu, massa.

I no too enjoy women. Fine girls no too dey there. The few ones are always perched on by different guys like flies on shit. Damn, I hate seeing such.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by MuslimMuslim: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Enugu
The OP asked for worst not best
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Amah70: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Uptheante:

With una small land mass?
If they do that, then the state will be as small as a local government in the north
Who taught you that land mass is yardstick to determine where new states can be created? It's not land mass that determines .
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by remsonik(f): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ibadan is a worse town, I still see some other towns within oyo state better
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OluAKGBGN(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Mjshexy:
Lokoja is heart wrecking undecided

And na him one idiot from that side wan become president....wonder shall never end.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
i926:

The only stuff I enjoyed while in Minna was cheap rent, cheap foodstuffs, cheap transport fare, cheap power bills, fresh nunu, massa.

I no too enjoy women. Fine girls no too dey there. The few ones are always perched on by different guys like flies on shit. Damn, I hate seeing such.

Guy, you sabi the place wella. The only thing I enjoy about the place was the relative peace and tranquility in Maikunkele. And also the farming I do in Gidan Kwano . Apart from that, all the other things about the town are just not even worth mentioning .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by MelN: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
It just has to be Bayelsa. There is nothing capital about Yenagoa
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Lifeiseazi: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Osogbo.
Osogbo ke
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by 198800Mam(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
sirpraise:
The worse capital is Dutse, Jigawa State. As if they pack people out from the state.

Lolzzz dat place is a settlement jst 1 straight road..... Empty city.... E NVR reach to be state let alone state capital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Lifeiseazi: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
I'm from Ilesha.
Then visit other state capital
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by zicoraads: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Toss your sentiment aside and tell the truth here : you agree that that it is among the worst, right ?

Secondly , you travel lot ...that is fine. But why do you travel and hustle elsewhere since Minna is so developed as you claim?
I'm guessing you're still a student, possibly FUT.

You're asking me why I travel and all? This is pointless.

Cheers and have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Guy, you sabi the place wella. The only thing I enjoy about the place was the relative peace and tranquility in Maikunkele. And also the farming I do in Gidan Kwano . Apart from that, all the other things about the town are just not even worth mentioning .
Yeah..yeah. I forgot that too. It is not a noisy place.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by nony43(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sonyboom:
Umuahia

You are joking.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Fatheroflove(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lafia
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by nony43(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sonyboom:
Abakaliki

Stop saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by brownbib(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
BY bro, what do they call that sh**t again monkey bridge trademark grin. I heard last time "BY can't be turned into a modern city because of its terrain grin.and this sh**t is from the Government grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by nony43(m): 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
sirpraise:
The worse capital is Dutse, Jigawa State. As if they pack people out from the state.

Lol.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by davidque: 7:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lokoja takes my votes, but I have not visited all the state capitals
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Hychineson(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anambra
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ILuvKIDS: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
The entire kogi is a SLUM!
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by twilliamx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Okwyjesus:

You lied.
I heard enugu is really beautiful... That the only place in the south east I will like to visit

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.