Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68579 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
The town you speak of is just as useless as you and Maikunkele. Take it or leave it grin
Fool not everywhere is as useless as that your village.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Fool I showed you around extensively, now crawl back into your village
Idiòt. Your answer just revealed to me that you do not know how to be specific when answering a question....and you would rather form you know than admit your ignorance.
Because when I asked you for the name of the filling station before Obansanjo complex, you started naming Shaf and Dominoes as if those places are even making reference to the word "before "(which is now completely far off from the question asked) grin

But that goes to show that gwari people like you are just outright stupid online ... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Fool not everywhere is as useless as that your village.
The town is just as useless as every other place in Niger . But I go soon leave una with una stupid way of life ... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Idiòt. Your answer just revealed to me that you do not know how to be specific when answering a question....and you would rather form you know than admit your ignorance.
Because when I asked you for the name of the filling station before Obansanjo complex, you started naming Shaf and Dominoes as if those places are even making reference to the word "before "(which is now completely far off from the question asked) grin

But that goes to show that gwari people like you are just outright stupid online ... grin
You're just been foolish and may foolishness continue to abide with you grin
You don't know how to ask a question and when one gives you a holistic answer you start crying foul.
There is a fueling station before obj complex when coming from bosso and there is a fuelling station before obj complex when coming from tunga.
Your dumb ass brain don't know all these because you don't know the town.

A gwari farmer like you is just too dull cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by EduBrazil1991(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=fantasy2018 post=116708214]
Is lokoja a state in nigeria[/

Lol

Lokoja is the capital of a state Called Kogi in Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
The town is just as useless as every other place in Niger . But I go soon leave una with una stupid way of life ... grin

Coming from a foolish farmer grin
Just make sure the next state you move to has land where you can continue your farming as a gwari man that you aregrin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by fantasy2018: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=EduBrazil1991 post=116752237][/quote]
Thanks! I don't live in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by folake4u(f): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
Larrysung:

I think it's Dutse?

Why do you say so?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Larrysung(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
folake4u:

Why do you say so?

The poverty rate there is crazy... According to what I've heard and read.

I never cross western Nigeria before
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by salam8528: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jashub:
So name the worse grin
Read comments above and below plss
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jokerman(m): 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
ForumNL:

The same Delta that Okowa has ruined or Edo full of villages, don't even mention Anambra or Plateau here

I know you put Ipob states, Plateau and Akwa Ibom there to get back up from and since you are from Edo,you decide to put it behind Delta

Laughsssss
After Lagos, Ogun is the next state in Nigeria
Kill yourself

Ogun na state? Lol... leyin Abeokuta ati Sagamu, ki lo tun wá ?

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ForumNL(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
Jokerman:

Ogun na state? Lol... leyin Abeokuta ati Sagamu, ki lo tun wá ?
Ogun State will feed the whole of your South East

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Akilou: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Nefort:

So what does Uyo have that Enugu doesn't have? I am considering moving to Uyo that's why I need some info from you.
Uyo is so lovely and you will grow faster as a business person .. welcome I’m advance and let me be your plug

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Akilou: 8:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Nefort:

Which city do you prefer apart from Lagos and Abuja?
Uyo

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jokerman(m): 10:04am On Sep 19, 2022
ForumNL:

Ogun State will feed the whole of your South East

Who cares about SE, eniyan!?

Apart from Abeokuta and Sagamu, where else's? Oh maybe Mowe or Ota grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ForumNL(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jokerman:

Who cares about SE, eniyan!?

Apart from Abeokuta and Sagamu, where else's? Oh maybe Mowe or Ota grin
IPOB forming Yoruba

The " eniyan" have cast you
Ode

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by rhymesnoni(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ebubu:
what tribe are you people?

Majority Nupe and Gbaghi
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jokerman(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
ForumNL:

IPOB forming Yoruba

The " eniyan" have cast you
Ode

Eni temi... keep dreaming..... omo Iran kirán grin...

Moslem clown grin

We suppose pursue una Sagamu clowns comot from Lasgidi
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ForumNL(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Jokerman:

Eni temi... keep dreaming..... omo Iran kirán grin...

Moslem clown grin

We suppose pursue una Sagamu clowns comot from Lasgidi
Olofo

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:57am On Sep 22, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Only 2 eateries in the entire capital? Wow. And in my small village in Imo State we have 4 eateries and several bars

I meant Major eateries. Chicken Republic. Dominos pizza and the likes.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by sharone21(f): 3:43am On Sep 26, 2022
I hope Ado Ekiti is impressive now?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by goodheart01: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Juliearth:

Minna is not that bad when compared to the likes of Lokoja, Oshogbo and so on. What Minna needs is a proactive governor who would give priority to infrastructural development.

Hello Jules
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by edward1106(m): 11:56am On Sep 30, 2022
mrdino:

Wow!! I entered this thread to type Lokoja (Kogi state) not knowing the OP already provided the answer.

Hello! Pls, were you once a worker @ zenithprecision?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Juliearth(f): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
goodheart01:

Hello Jules

Hi
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by goodheart01: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Juliearth:

Hi

Been a while
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Curious345: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:

Majority Nupe and Gbaghi
note ;there are more gwari in Niger state than the nupe
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Akilou:
Uyo
Uyo that is very dry like dry fish. Business wise uyo is a dead city. The only good thing about her is that she has good roads.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OVB123: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
Komu1048:

Oga where is the infrastructure. I am talking about no town planning, everyone building house like idiots, crime N cultism everywhere, bad road, lack of electricity despite having Bedc, prostitutes everywhere, no human development.
Shut up.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by salam8528: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Jashub:
So name the worse grin
U can travel round yourself. I don't just talk base on assumption I have far and near.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by nesphil(m): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2023
You, this guy that likes attacking those who tries to say something negative about Ebonyi your state, grin
you now come here to say some lies about Uyo right

Who told you that Enugu has a better Economy than Uyo

What's the GDP, Nominal GDP, IGR, PPP, and Per Capita Income of Enugu State and that of Akwa Ibom State?
We know that in these two states, their economic powerhouses are their state capitals, though Akwa Ibom has more urban centers than Enugu State.

Use your Google and see which state is doing better economically than the other, based on the bolded yardsticks above
don't come here with mere assumptions based on past glory.

Uyo of 2022 is not Uyo of 1999, to be frank, Akwa Ibom as a state has surpassed Enugu as a state in many economic indices,
you can research this if you care.

And mind you, Akwa Ibom is better than Ebonyi your state in all ramifications. grin grin

Ebubu:
enugu economy is better than uyo. you’re more likely to make more money in enugu as a business man than uyo. uyo is good if you make money elsewhere and be receiving credit alerts while in uyo and be spending it in that uyo while someone manages your business in lagos or onitsha. uyo is not just where you’ll make money. unless it’s food business cos they love food.

you can fûck easily, cheap transport fare, good roads, quite if you don’t live around university of uyo (but that’s where chicks are), tooo many churches in the state. it’s just relaxation state not good for money making.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by nesphil(m): 1:02am On Jan 07, 2023
He doesn't know Uyo.

You guys are always here in NL to talk shit about other people's places whereas where you guys come from are nothing but shitholes grin

OVB123:
You know that place very well.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by nesphil(m): 1:04am On Jan 07, 2023
Here you are trying to promote Al while over there you were talking trash about Uyo.

You must be a joker.

Ebubu:
you dey crase o. these abakaliki wey dey pictures below ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) / 10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.