Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... (594 Views)

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
The picture taken when the mannequin came to IMO State....

Picture: posted by an Almajiri, when he arrived Abuja..

Does the Mannequin change clothes in MID-AIR??

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by Totilopussylick(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin was it not work he went to do in IMO state

He has to change clothes after work now tongue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by AdamuKD: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
M4A1carbine:
The picture taken when the mannequin came to IMO State....

Picture: posted by an Almajiri, when he arrived Abuja..

Does the Mannequin change clothes in MID-AIR??

[center][/center] grin
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
Its obvious that Nnamdi Kanu , had details that support the narrative, that the person in ASOROCK isnt BUHARI.

Question...

Will Buhari Change clothes MID AIR??...

HE Arrived IMO State in a JET..

But he returned to Abuja in a Chopper??

something aint right.,,,ohhhhh!!!

In all charges against Nnamdi Kanu, why has the issue regarding Buhari;s identity , not a part of the charges??

They charged him for saying he will do this and that, but they refuse to charge him for claiming that the man in ASO ROCK is not Buhari...

See another picture of TWO Buhari...ruling You people ooo!!

Na wah oooo!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by Naijanascam: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
That's away jersey after playing away match in Imo and home jersey to continue home match in Abj
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na Farm work him go do??

A/C Jet ---to---A/C CAR---TO--A/C Banquet.....to...A/C helicopter *(in a different cloth)

In his First visit, he didnt change clothes ohhhh!!!....

So i ask ..isnt that fishy?

Totilopussylick:
grin was it not work he went to do in IMO state

He has to change clothes after work now tongue
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
I like as you are seeing the comedy in this... grin grin

But i ask, after all the frivolous charges against Nnamdi Kanu, why has this regime refused to dispute the assumption that the person in ASO ROCK is not Buhari?

I remember when Nnamdi Kanu said that if the "GUY" in ASO ROCK can speak "Fulfude"*a Fulani dialect, which the real buhari speaks freely)...he will drop the BIAFRAN agitation!

Now everybody wants BIAFRANs to drop the agitation, why have they refused to actually FACT- CHECK??

The DEAD BUHARI...

If this turns out to be true..it means that 5% were right and the 95% are truly foolish!!

Naijanascam:
That's away jersey after playing away match in Imo and home jersey to continue home match in Abj

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by DOTian: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
I was about asking regarding the clothes.
Maybe the Igbo dress irritates him too, so he threw it away mid air..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Maybe , this is what Tinubu knows that gives him so much confidence....(but he will still loose) grin grin grin grin

The is a closely Guarded secret...but there is life outside ASO ROCK..

Another question...

Which First Lady leaves her so called Husband "the President" and Goes to DUBAI and celebrates her BIRTHDAY in the Absence of her Husband?? How can a First lady leave the President for 6months and celebrate her Birthday In DUBAI, without her OGA??

That is a question ohhh!!
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bro...there is something sinister about this Government, they didnt want a YARADUA 2.0 to happen to them...

I ask another question:

Why will the regime tell "us" that the President had to vacate his office because of RATS infestation. Is the Office of the President "Ojuelegba bus stop"...even at that, an "Ordinary" L.G.A chairman will not have RAT infestation claims, as a means to Vacate his office...and operate from his residence.

I am asking questions ohhh!!!

DOTian:
I was about asking regarding the clothes.
Maybe the Igbo dress irritates him too, so he threw it away mid air..
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
When Abba Kyari died at the Height of the covid-19 pandemic...In CUBA, after Signing the Simens deal..

Why did they claim , he was buried in Nigeria, when the CUBAN government made sure that all deaths by Covid, where cremated, instantly, to forstall the spread of the virus?

I am asking ohhh!!!
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Another question...

Why will Osibanjo have 2 assasination plots on his life immediately he sacked the Former DSS boss?...Also remember, that when Osibanjo scaked the DSS boss, he was reinstated by the so called "Buhari". When Osibanjo threatened to resign, they relieved the DSS helmsman immdiately. But unknown to most people, that guy still signs operation materials in DSS.

This is a terrible government...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
I ask again...

Why will people, that claim to Love Nigeria...and are supported By foolish people....support NIGER REPUBLIC in all doings over Nigeria?

Remember Also, during the second term campaigns, NIGER Republic "senators/house of reps/top government officials/...were on the same Podium with Buhari during Gandujes 2nd term bid and Presidential elections? I ask wetin "NIGER REPUBLIC" dey do for our Elections?

Now..i ask again, why??

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
I ask again,

when the 2nd term elections were ongoing, (Videos and pictures) emerged of Buhari, peeping to see who, his wife Voted for.

Now i ask, why will that happen , if that man is truly BUHARI??...Questions yakpa!!..

More Questions..coming up..
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by freshvine(f): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Following...
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
I ask again...

When Buhari became President, and tinubu wanted to start "over-stepping" his bounds, he was cut to size. Then his visits to Aso rock reduced dramatically and he was pushed aside totally. Now during the second term elections, he was allowed access, because Atiku Abubakar was a very worthy opponent. Now, after delivering , he was again pushed aside, by this same regime..before he won the APC primaries and became relevant again.

Now i ask...If the BUHARI that asked Tinubu , what he was doing with all these cars..was alive. Do you think Tinubu wont be on exile by now?..because of his anti-kwaruption stance?

That is a very pertinent question...
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
I ask again...

Do you remember that Before the Death of Abba Kyari in CUBA, that Buhari had handed over the reigns and daily running of Government to him? That was when, this same Tinubu was meeting (low level"P.A"s) to have access to Buhari, because he was blacked out totally from the inner workings of the cabal.

Remember also, that at that time, Aisha was wailing that her husband was surrounded by people that didnt aid in his emergence as President??
Remember also the leaked telephone conversation, where Aisha Buhari was termed as the adamawa "suicide bomber"?? that will be dealt with? ...If Buhari was alive , will that threat exist??
Remember that , it was then that the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs (Sadiya Umar Farouq) was said to be Aisha's replacement...after the rumors started gaining traction, Aisha returned...after abandoning her Husband for 2months...Which First lady does that?

Na wah oooo!!
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
Even Though its already late...and we are at the tail end of this disastrous regime...

Its disgraceful that 200million (except BIAFRANs) fell for the useless propaganda and clandestine moves to perpetuate a deeply evil government on the so called Nigeria they Love.

Unknown to most people..a WOOL was pulled over zombies and Almajiri eyes (mostly) because of the desperate Nature of these serpents to cling to Power.

I end this with a statement of Fact..

Tinubu will not be President. The realignment is already ongoing...in the North.

I hail una!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
That is why I want BIAFRA...

This useless "mago mago" wont stand at all!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2022
This is the second round of the discuss.....Loading!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
1st Picture ...REAL BUHARI

2nd PICTURE...(FAKE BUHARI) Our Darling Daddy according to zombies!! grin grin grin

Re: Who Is Really In ASO ROCK... by M4A1carbine: 11:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
Now ...i ask again:

Why will a "Mortal enemy" Like Atiku Abubakar be the Father of the Day, for Buhari;s sons wedding, even after , running away to Dubai for fear of his life??

(1) (Reply)

Atiku And I Have No Ideological Differences, Says Peter Obi / Shut Up Your Mouth’, Tinubu Tells PDP, LP / Meeting Of Youths For Tinubu With National Youth Leader In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.