Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy (7687 Views)

Your Prayers, Support Needed In Reviving Ailing Economy, Tinubu Appeals To Niger / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by uchennaq(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
But this man is responsible for importing arms from Turkey that has maimed and killed so many Nigerians. Nawa ooo
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by Alabo7978(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/atiku-reveals-how-to-tackle-insecurity-ailing-economy/
I don't get the daftness of this PEOPLE. this is not what I want to hear.
MUST OIL AND GAS BE THE ONLY LIFELINE??
WHAT HAPPENS TO OTHER SECTOR? WHAT ABOUT OTHER UNTAPPED RESOURCES??
WHAT ABOUT THE GOLD IN THE NORTH?? IS IT THAT SACRED?? WHAT ABOUT THE LARGE BITUMEN RESERVE DISCOVERED in the west??
what about the steel industry? or the coal production??
what about restructuring??
Open those other sectors and make it working; this will create massive job opportunities.

infact no politician is ready to deliver Nigeria.. all are coming to steal their own share and leave for the next Government to come and do same and leave too.
I hate these people.
if no one is ready to help Nigeria, let us all break up and go our separate ways than this cheap talk... All of them, Tinubu, Obi, Atiku are just talking.
Only Obi seem promising but I don't trust him either.
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by Chigorkizz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
The man end up saying nothing.

Is taking tough decision the solution?
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by Parachoko: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Moenodo:
Anytime I watch Tinubu video of him speaking, I start rearranging the words like who dey play scrabble.

God, na every midnight I dey beg you o

Like Buhari, Tinubu will campaign as “Emi lo kan” then turn around and govern as “Ki lo kan mi”.

You better vote wisely.
Tell us your State, let's compare your Governors achievement with Tinubus achievement in Lagos State.

People whose state of origin is nothing to write home about go come online dey talk rubbish about Tinubu

If e sure for you, make we debate. All the Governor's wey don dey rule your state against the Jargaban Borgu.
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by FarmTech(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Promise upon promise. Let him win now and see how things will go bad.
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Better! I'll tell Dele to come and pick you back home, when you close from work.
What happened I did not see Dele again, why?
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by BABANGBALI: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
What happened I did not see Dele again, why?
oh so sorry, he had a flat tire on the road and it took him a very long time to get it fixed.
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2022
BABANGBALI:
oh so sorry, he had a flat tire on the road and it took him a very long time to get it fixed.
Eyah sorry o
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by BABANGBALI: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Eyah sorry o
o se my dear. Don’t worry I would make it up to you this weekend.
Re: Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2022
BABANGBALI:
o se my dear. Don’t worry I would make it up to you this weekend.
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Yet Rejoice About 2017 Budget? / Happy Birthday Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / Collapsed Lasu-iba Road: Another Brf Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.