Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) (37593 Views)

Breaking: Soludo, The Most Foolish Wise Man Alive- Northerners Mock Soludo / Peter Obi Supporters Wear Pampers, Sing Emilokan To Mock Tinubu (pic, Video) / Pyrates Confraternity Mock Tinubu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by socialjustice93: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Fulani should stop lumping all northerners together when it's convenient for them.. now back to topic, even though I'm not voting tinubu in 2023, doesn't change the fact that Fulanis and even the Hausas are the worst tribal bigots in Nigeria.. was buhari mentally and physically fit when he came onboard, what educational credentials did baba go slow presented in 2015? like sheik gumi, I hope you're not stylishly asking us to vote atiku cuz we understand all this game already.. 2023 is for the South and I'm voting for PO

2 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by zaki2: 11:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Imagine if this speech was given by an Igboman, by now shops would have been bulldozed, and "go back to your region" cry would have littered the cypberspace.
I keep saying, this hate is as a result of soft target and transfer of aggression, nothing less.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by PlayerMeji: 11:24am On Sep 14, 2022
If you just dey wake up, try dey check time first! He get why!

This is the post I replied to earlier in the thread and how you con take dey involved I no fit know

https://www.nairaland.com/7331488/some-northerners-mock-tinubus-health#116642379

imadiyi:

How is what you wrote here related to the subject? Mr man, be reasonable.
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Orangedreams: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2022
It is well o

*For Sale*

A 3storey corner piece building @Odejayi Crescent Surulere for sale. It has a penthouse, multiple flats, 7 standard shops and a strong building. N150m asking

A twin storey building on full plot at Caxton close for sale. Multiple apartments and has Of O and Will. N120m asking. (Dealing with the family)

A renovateable storey building on 1&half plot of land on Akinhanmi street for sale. NPrice 120m asking. Title: RC
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by moshino(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2022
DeadCountry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSZ8jkTcm0Y

Northerner Warns Nigerians Not To Vote Tinubu Because Of His Health.

This man honestly finished work on 'emilokan'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by usagee36: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Where is that useless small boy arguing with me ogunlere will smell Aso rock? Ode okurin!

5 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by lonecatt(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Theniceguy will top the chart.
grin
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
If you just dey wake up, try dey check time first! He get why!

This is the post I replied to earlier in the thread and how you con take dey involved I no fit know

https://www.nairaland.com/7331488/some-northerners-mock-tinubus-health#116642379
Whether your reply is earlier or now, as far as it partake to the subject, it clearly shows you are not reasonable. Please, do reply to a thread subject or someone's response accordingly, and stop deviating from the subject matter. That's my point,, ok?

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by BurialGround: 11:32am On Sep 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
See Youtube Headline!

POWERFUL NORTHERNER ...He no get name??

How many bigwigs do you see on youtube granting interviews...? The people who control the North are not the ones you see every day or you can assign POWERFUL appellations to.

They are not on Social Media and don't have Twitter handles, they are not seen but heard through their actions.

See wetin dem go bring come.... grin

Modified!
To all of you parroting me, truth is REAL POLITICIANS know that POLITICS is a game of NUMBERS and a GIVE AND TAKE scenario...

You don't give, you don't get, period!

True Politicians know that if you don't vote for ME this time, don't expect ME to vote for you next time... So If the NORTH says they are not voting for SOUTHWEST this time, the SOUTHWEST will not VOTE for them next time...and they are not ready to do that because we all know the North loves to be in Power... all the time!

That's how Politics is played all the time so your man that is speaking is not a true Politician and not even a POWERFUL NORTHERNER like you claimed, sorry to say.

The ELITE know this Law and always abide by the LAW! Not a random billionaire you want to shove down our throats as a POWERFUL NORTHENER who has time to come on TV!

grin grin

Chai, see tears.... Oya

3 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by abidem4real: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2022
DeadCountry:

As much as I don't like Tinubu being President, northerners have no iota of moral right to castigate Tinubu over his assumed ill health because at least twice they presented dead bodies for presidential position in persons of late Yar'adua and the cloned Buhari.

So, let them shot those gutters of theirs called mouths over Tinubu's health. Ibi ti oloriburuku won bawa de lawa yi
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Nonsoco80(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2022
If na Peter Obi do this now, Reno idiot Omokri will be masturbating up and down be yarning dust. Jobless exiled fugitive.

5 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Espelbengz(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2022
The headline should have been a northerner with a few crowd (could be from anywhere other than north) in a hall shading Tinubu.. majority of Northerners will vote for Tinubu!!!
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by zaki2: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Nonsoco80:
If na Peter Obi do this now, Reno idiot Omokri will be masturbating up and down be yarning dust. Jobless exiled fugitive.
One way to battle Reno and his bigoted propaganda is to quit mentioning him. Take the part of Charles of Awuzie, by demystifying his lies with facts on your wall, then make it go viral so everyone will know the truth. Don't even comment on his wall. I personally blocked him, FFK and one stupid Bluejack. Deji will soon follow suite. Those guys are nothing but stomach laced activist. They fight for their stomach and interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by zaki2: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Espelbengz:
The headline should have been a northerner with a few crowd (could be from anywhere other than north) in a hall shading Tinubu.. majority of Northerners will vote for Tinubu!!!
Imagine if this was done by an Igbo, by now cyberspace would have been boiling. Even you for don throw one or two threats. Una no dey try at all

3 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Psalmistproject: 11:47am On Sep 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
See Youtube Headline!

How many bigwigs do you see on youtube granting interviews...? The people who control the North are not the ones you see every day or you can assign POWERFUL appellations to.

They are not on Social Media and don't have Twitter handles, they are not seen but heard through their actions.

Modified!
To all of you parroting me, truth is REAL POLITICIANS know that POLITICS is a game of NUMBERS and a GIVE AND TAKE scenario...

True Politicians know that if you don't vote for ME this time, don't expect ME to vote for you next time... So If the NORTH says they are not voting for SOUTHWEST this time, the SOUTHWEST will not VOTE for them next time...and they are not ready to do that because we all know the North loves to be in Power... all the time!

That's how Politics is played all the time so your man that is speaking is not a true Politician and not even a POWERFUL NORTHERNER like you claimed, sorry to say.

The ELITE know this Law and always abide by the LAW! Not a random billionaire you want to shove down our throats as a POWERFUL NORTHENER who has time to come on TV!

grin grin
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by zaki2: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2022
LadyExcellency:
What is happening on this thread? Southerners are becoming stupid. Tinubu and Obi is not the problem. Both are better than Atiku, today or tomorrow.

This is the turn of the Southerners, it's either Peter Obi or Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The Northern Fulani Muslim can not replace another Northern Fulani Muslim for another 8 year.

An aged Tinubu is ten times better than Atiku.
See, naturally, I would love to see the Yorubas and Igbos have an understanding regarding 2023, but these guys made it all out like a tribal contest. I was rooting for Osibanjo and would have voted for him, even if Peter was running. In reality, 2023 will be a difficult one, because the north will play us smart again.

3 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Nonsoco80(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2022
zaki2:

One way to battle Reno and his bigoted propaganda is to quit mentioning him. Take the part of Charles of Awuzie, by demystifying his lies with facts on your wall, then make it go viral so everyone will know the truth. Don't even comment on his wall. I personally blocked him, FFK and one stupid Bluejack. Deji will soon follow suite. Those guys are nothing but stomach laced activist. They fight for their stomach and interest.
Na so. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by JoeyNaza: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
See Youtube Headline!

Modified!

grin grin

What if the " NORTH " finds another " VOTING PARTNER "
let's say South-South or Middle Belt, what then becomes of your arrangement ? grin

5 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Diligent1(f): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2022
ednut1:
its your post complaining about how life is hard. Yet u are supporting Tinubu. I am not emotionally invested in Nigerian politics like you are assuming. Nothing concern me as i no dey Nigeria and living my best life. Keep supporting old senile candidates. More hardship and sufferings for u. Oni so kuso, alia lo ju ti eni
u
See, when I was in SS3, Tinubu paid for our WAEC and NECO EXAMS throughout Lagos State. When I was in Higher Institution, Tinubu paid for our allowance ( Bursary), I have benefited from his administration, that is why I am canvassing for him. Tinubu will create jobs for the youths as he did when he was the governor of Lagos State.
Tinubu created, LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA, RRS and so many others which thousands of people are working and feeding their families.
I pray you receive sense.
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2022
The preacher was not obviously speaking to northerners. If he were, he'd be speaking at least, Hausa language.

Meanwhile, what have tinubu done to deserve all these cheap blackmail?
Tinubu donated rice to kano state, millions of naira to another state... etc.

I'm not happy, walahi
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bat boys won't like this. Marketing Tinubu is the hardest job to accept right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Verysmart101: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
walefresh3:

Northerners did not mock TINUBU... It is pdp that is mocking TINUBU...

Ipob are ethnicity bigoted-personified

Na now I confirm Ur a disastrous bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
Diligent1:
u
See, when I was in SS3, Tinubu paid for our WAEC and NECO EXAMS throughout Lagos State. When I was in Higher Institution, Tinubu paid for our allowance ( Bursary), I have benefited from his administration, that is why I am canvassing for him. Tinubu will create jobs for the youths as he did when he was the governor of Lagos State.
Tinubu created, LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA, RRS and so many others which thousands of people are working and feeding their families.
I pray you receive sense.
we can clearly see the reason your life is this way. Low level of reasoning. Jobs that are paying less than 50k na him u wan dey brag about. Its a shame many Nigerians reason like you. A clearly sick man that will not be able to rule is what u people want to support. Shame

3 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Tremendous2018: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2022
GREAT ANALYSIS HERE. IT IS NOW TIME FOR TINUBU TO SURENDER

2 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Verysmart101: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=HomoSapiien post=116651712]The fact that Tinubu is the most talk about presidential candidate is an attestation that he’s a candidate everyone’s subconsciously know he’d win.

Campaign is officially kicking off in few days time. You’ll hear from Tinubu. [/quote

Abeg getat . Tinubu is a habitual failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by VTJN(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu is not Buhari with cult followership in the North. Know this and know peace.

Buhari's northern cult followers are now switching to Atiku and Kwankwaso. Even Buhari's campaign offices in the North are now taken over by Atiku.

If you don't get the message...forget about it
no worry everything go end February
Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by maestro299: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
See Youtube Headline!

Modified!

grin grin
Interesting hypothesis but I'm afraid not going to happen. The North have everything in their hands now. ( given to them by Tinubu in 2014, under the guise of 'playing politics'). For 2023, they don't really need the South West. It's the other way around. They can decide to throw their weight behind Atiku. What would the South West do then? Nothing! If they say they won't support a Northerner in 2027 and beyond, the North can work on the South South and South East, relegating the Yorubas entirely. Right now, Tinubu's ONLY strategy for this election is HOPE. He's praying that his betrayal of the South in 2014 should be a leverage for Northern votes in 2023. Whether he gets it or not, right now all the power rests in the hands of the Northerners...

4 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by Verysmart101: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Toks2008:

Tinubu is more than capable to rule Nigeria. He has all it takes but unfortunately he suffers from a very serious deteriorating health condition that has impaired his mobility and ability to speak as effective as necessary for someone who wants to be the president hence unfit to be.

Anyone who doubts this is not just dumb but totally delusional.

Shut up animal.

1 Like

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by ceeceeco: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anybody who thinks Tinubu will be the President of this country should just have his brain examined, that person is seriously dreaming. Simply because he's the presidential flagbearer of the ruling party shouldn't make you think he'll win. You all should just stop deceiving yourselves & wake up from your dream. Northerners don't like BAT, & he knows it. Maybe he thinks everything is money, but he's yet to realize that he has been scammed. May agbado & ewa never be my portion! I reject it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by goaldynman(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
walefresh3:

Northerners did not mock TINUBU... It is pdp that is mocking TINUBU...

Ipob are ethnicity bigoted-personified

Can you swear with your life that the man & his audience are not Northerners?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by foreshore(m): 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
DeadCountry:

The real agenda of the north was to deceive Tinubu as we can see. The race is between Atiku and Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) by backnbeta(f): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Yoighaman:

What exactly is your point? That we should vote for an ill person because he is from your tribe?? What is wrong with you people?
Sadly, I'm not a Tinubu supporter but my point is; this shouldn't come from an Abokey; a people who have produced two ailing presidents. I understand if it's coming from SS or SE; Jonathan didn't waste our money on medical tourism undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugonna Ozuruigbo Loses Federal Seat To Kingsley Echendu / Akindele Mary, The Best Teacher In Ekiti State Who Won A Car (Photos) / Suspect Responsible For Nyanya, Kuje Blasts Pleads Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.