Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 (703 Views)

I Need A Honda 2007 Or Toyota Camry Muscle Budget 800 To 1m / Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / 3 Porsche Panamera Convoy Carries 24 Gold Bars Worth £10m (₦5B) Across London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by 9jausedauto: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2022
I want to make a choice between Mercedes G500 2007 and Porsche panamera 2010 and I need those that have first-hand experience to share their view in order to enable me to make an informed decision.

I don't want to make a decision based on design alone, I want people with first-hand experience to advise me based on:

Drive, durability, maintenance, fuel economy and share other personal experience etc.

Your advice would be highly appreciated
Re: Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by Billiebaba(m): 1:38am On Sep 14, 2022
9jausedauto:
I want to make a choice between Mercedes G500 2007 and Porsche panamera 2010 and I need those that have first-hand experience to share their view in order to enable me to make an informed decision.

I don't want to make a decision based on design alone, I want people with first-hand experience to advise me based on:

Drive, durability, maintenance, fuel economy and share other personal experience etc.

I’ve driven both before they are powerful machines, from a tech perspective, you should go for the Mercedes because the parts are readily available in Nigeria, and there are more resources for it maintenance in Nigeria compared to Porsche, you may have to import most things for it, when it breaks down.
Re: Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by kingreign(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2022
9jausedauto:

Get a Porsche. Thank me later!
Re: Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by 9jausedauto: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=kingreign post=116645245]
Get a Porsche. Thank me later![/quote

What is your reason for picking the Porsche sir ?
Re: Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by 9jausedauto: 1:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Billiebaba:

I’ve driven both before they are powerful machines, from a tech perspective, you should go for the Mercedes because the parts are readily available in Nigeria, and there are more resources for it maintenance in Nigeria compared to Porsche, you may have to import most things for it, when it breaks down.

Thanks i really appreciate
Re: Which To Buy Mercedes G55 2007 Or Porsche Panamera 2010 by kingreign(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=9jausedauto post=116657248][/quote]

Forget what BMW and Mercedes AMG division says, the Porsche is the pinnacle of German driving pleasure and technology. The Porsche Panamera according to Porsche is a sedan and drives very well like a luxury sports sedan, unlike the Gelandewagen that drives like a stone, very uncomfortable and quite unstable.
The parts for both cars don’t come cheap so no need comparing any.
The Porsche looks much more easier in the eyes and will always scream for people’s attention and is very unique and unmistakable unlike that Gwagon which folks do silly upgrade to prove a pointless statement of falsehood.
Porsche do not take as much fuel as the Gwagon when we consider kerb mass, dimension and streamline shape.

Folks who have owned abs used that Gwagon and from consumer reports, that gelandewagon isn’t anywhere as reliable as the average suv. Porsche on the other hand builds reliable cars, this Porsche inclusive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car AC On And Off! / Brake Problems / What Is The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.