Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions (587 Views)

Video: Soon We Will Speak To Tinubu In A Language He Understands..islamic Cleric / Very Soon We Will All Be Slaves To APC Governments. / Soon We Will Come To The SE To Support You As You Supported Us Before. Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 4:26am On Sep 14, 2022

CAMPAIGNS ARE STARTING VERY SOON...

Only the Politicians who are bold and brave enough to answer at-least most of the direct impromptu questions from the electorates are the ones whom we will vote for. He doesn't have to answer all the questions, although it would be best if he provided good responses to all the questions of the people.

It shows that he is going to be a listening leader or a listening representative.

As for All those devils who continue to tell us things, and they ended being the only ones talking, without caring to hear our own voices; they will never smell victory again..

They had been the ones who kept us in our current predicament. They had been the ones who never cared to listen to us after they got what they wanted., Because they never never cared to listen to us even at the time they needed our votes..

The era of weak (but evil) politicians that are hanging on the wings of other politicians are over..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Willy7(m): 4:31am On Sep 14, 2022
Yes, only the one with a practical solution is competent for the seat,and I already know one so far. I didn't mention name o

2 Likes

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Totilopussylick(m): 4:33am On Sep 14, 2022
Let Seun of channel TV invite Tinubu for questioning tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39am On Sep 14, 2022
Willy7:
Yes, only the one with a practical solution is competent for the seat,and I already know one so far. I didn't mention name o
From their responses, we would definitely know how much of the solutions they have,, and also, how how practicable those their proposed solutions are...
We cannot know if they have solutions if they kept quiet.

So, back to what I was saying initially....
They actually wouldn't know our own problems if we didn't tell them.
The politicians may be thinking that what they are seeing as their own problems are also the same thing that are the problems of the masses... And they would be working on the solutions... Without hearing from the people.
Not knowing that the people are having some other pressing problems which their leaders and representatives are supposed to solve for them.
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Tochi3(m): 4:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubu should be interviewed live asap...

I wan check if i go see and hear something cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 4:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Let Seun of channel TV invite Tinubu for questioning tongue
Tinubu may not go to another TV naa..
He has TVC to go to.
It baffles me that he had not even gone to the TVC too.
What TVC does is to always follow him around.
Whenever he says anything, they would repackage it, and edit it very well, and add a nice caption to it and publish..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Moh247: 4:52am On Sep 14, 2022
Lol

That some people actually dont know how good with words Tinubu is suprises me all the time
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 5:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:
Lol

That some people actually dont know how good with words Tinubu is suprises me all the time
We thank God for that..
At least,, he would become the “PARROT” very soon.
grin grin cheesy
He had been parroting all these while though.
But they were incoherent parroting shaa.
We hope to hear him answering questions very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Moh247: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We thank God for that..
At least,, he would become the “PARROT” very soon.
grin grin cheesy
He had been parroting all these while though.
But they were incoherent parroting shaa.
We hope to hear him answering questions very soon.

I really hope for a debate ... You guys go Sabi who bobo Chicago is,
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by floret23(f): 5:18am On Sep 14, 2022
What I don't understand is why Tinubu is avoiding interviews either life or edited. If he mistakenly becomes president, it is clear it is cabals that will run his government due to incapabilities as a result of his failed health. And I fear Boko-Haram commander Shetima may later become the president through the backdoor. That's scary!

2 Likes

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by floret23(f): 5:24am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

bobo Chicago is Pablo EscoBat the drug baron. His brain has failed him. I pity his poor soul.
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by akinmusi(m): 5:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Careful this time not to fall into the whims and caprises of these so called politicians again.

Well those interested in real estate and car dealerships, and earning commissions as side hustle from sales of the same Real Estate and Car deals can get in touch with me.

NB: you must have passion and be committed to online networking and relentless attitude to get the best out of yourself. I will also be available to give tips and guides for working online.

Kindly check my signature.
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 5:34am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

There definitely must be debates.
Both for the party chairmen, running-mates, and the Candidates themselves..
We hope Bobo-Chicago won't be excusing himself from attending the debates though.
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Moh247: 5:38am On Sep 14, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
There definitely must be debates.
Both for the party chairmen, running-mates, and the Candidates themselves..
We hope Bobo-Chicago won't be excusing himself from attending the debates though.

Is there any year he doesn't hold a Colloquium on his birthday speaking on his ideas, gathering like minds . last edition was cancelled because of Kaduna attack

He has told you guys to calm down and let official Campaign start so has not to violate INEC laws
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2022
Moh247:

Is there any year he doesn't hold a Colloquium on his birthday speaking on his ideas, gathering like minds . last edition was cancelled because of Kaduna attack

He has told you guys to calm down and let official Campaign start so has not to violate INEC laws
INEC laws??
INEC prohibited party campaigns..
They didn't prohibit Individuals.
All the same,
We are watching and waiting.
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Qtrpst4: 5:58am On Sep 14, 2022
This is very funny
The ones he has said so far is a raw material for comedy skit

We will get more when campaign starts

Moh247:
Lol

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2022
Qtrpst4:
This is very funny
The ones he has said so far is a raw material for comedy skit

We will get more when campaign starts

You gat the gist wellu wellu
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by Oziens: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2022
OP, thank you for the robust conversation on the presidential candidates aspirants. We "WILL" and not "HOW" will not be taken as solutions from these candidates again. We'll interrogate the process & their practical solutions to Nigeria's woes. Not them coming out to read PREPARED SPEECHES they have little or no understanding about just to cajole the gullible electorates.
A typical example is the ongoing LCCI where one of the Aspirant just read out beautifully crafted Speech laced with "We WILL" but not HOW to addressing the myriads of issues the country is grappling with.

I didn't mention name oo

1 Like

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 6:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Oziens:
OP, thank you for the robust conversation on the presidential candidates aspirants. We "WILL" and not "HOW" will not be taken as solutions from these candidates again. We'll interrogate the process & their practical solutions to Nigeria's woes. Not them coming out to read PREPARED SPEECHES they have little or no understanding about just to cajole the gullible electorates.
A typical example is the ongoing LCCI where one of the Aspirant just read out beautifully crafted Speech laced with "We WILL" but not HOW to addressing the myriads of issues the country is grappling with.

I didn't mention name oo
Another aspirant will be at the LCCI today..
We will hear him too..
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by everythinggirly(f): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2022
Even when they answer your question, once they attain that position, they will do what is in their mind and probably forget their promises.
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 7:33am On Sep 14, 2022
everythinggirly:
Even when they answer your question, once they attain that position, they will do what is in their mind and probably forget their promises.
Things are changing now.
Politicians are now begining to know how powerful the people are.
For instance, The Willie Obiano of Anambra State heard it hot from the people.
The people kept his feet standing all through his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by techWriter3: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2022
want of direct TV invite politicians for questioning
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2022
techWriter3:
want of direct TV invite politicians for questioning
All of them follow..
At least, those TV Interviewers are asking questions similar to the typical questions which we might want to ask
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod
Re: Campaigning Starts Soon: We Will Vote For Only Those Who Answered Our Questions by BluntCrazeMan: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2022
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

I Will Tackle Marginalization Of South East If Elected President - Atiku / The Hypocricsm Of IGBOS And Opposition Parties / Irrefutable Facts: Obi Is Nigeria's Next President!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.