Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu (1685 Views)

Why Asiwaju Will Most Likely Be A One Term President: Northern Plot Takes Shape! / Atiku Berates Tinubu For "Hypocritical Criticism Of APC" / Lagos State To Inagurate Drug Dealer As Chairman Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2022
candidtalk:

Tinubu fans are not emotional like you. The Northern preacher spoke his opinion and his alone.

He can't stop Tinubu becoming President but he can freely move to Chad or Mali once Jagaban is sworn in as President next May insha Allah.
Northern speaker spoke his opinion and his alone? Then you are either pretending or you still don't know how it works.
Northern Nigeria is backward today because anything their elites and preachers say is law.
Let Deji Adeyanju should not kill himself for a walking corpse because of a few stolen dollars they gave him.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 14, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
grin Omo this man speaking seems to be the most intelligent and liberated Northerner. He is an asset and should be protected...wow

Of course na, you are right on this one.

But the Yoruba people are so indeed by tribalism that they no longer between the difference between good and bad

Tinubu should be in prison by now in a sane country

No. The Yorubas have advanced mentality and thinking putting their minds in year 2030 while yours remain stuck in 1976.

Unlike you immature, sentimental, petty and hateful kids, we know precisely the problems of Nigeria and the solutions required.

We will leave you vagabonds and refugees to do the insults while we will work, as the knowledgeable and responsible adults we are, to get Tinubu to Aso Rock and repair Nigeria.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Northern speaker spoke his opinion and his alone? Then you are either pretending or you still don't know how it works.
Northern Nigeria is backward today because anything their elites and preachers say is law.
Let Deji Adeyanju should not kill himself for a walking corpse because of a few stolen dollars they gave him.

You're an immature kid. Always has been always will be.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Newton2024: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Prophets were rejected in their own home lands, but later accepted worldwide. It’s part of the game, lies spread faster but won’t last.
A video has shown moment a Northern preacher in the North has asked the people not to vote for Tinubu.
He described Tinubu as a sick , bedwetting , thief who will not be accepted in all part of the country .

No one will welcome Tinubu in Katsina state. He can be welcomed by the Dollar Stealing Governor in Kano State .
We need a president with a clean international record , not one that's a drug dealer.

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JapX6k-ZY

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:33am On Sep 14, 2022
candidtalk:

You're an immature kid. Always has been always will be.
While you are a fool at 40! Always!
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2022
candidtalk:

No. The Yorubas have advanced mentality and thinking putting their minds in year 2030 while yours remain stuck in 1976.

Unlike you immature, sentimental, petty and hateful kids, we know precisely the problems of Nigeria and the solutions required.

We will leave you vagabonds and refugees to do the insults while we will work, as the knowledgeable and responsible adults we are, to get Tinubu to Aso Rock and repair Nigeria.

Guy have conscience na haha

Tinubu is dangerously sick oga

He shakes and needs maximum of 6 people to hold him around.

Don't help Shetima become president as in the case of Yaradua and Good luck
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Abobi where have you been? grin
Where's Ozaozekpe and temitemi1? grin
Bros I've been around o. grin

How have you been?

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubu think he is wise enough,lol

He is a green snake in a yellow grass,very noticeable
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
While you are a fool at 40! Always!

When I call you a kid, I don't mean that age-wise.You're a fool and immature cretin of an adult.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 14, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

Guy have conscience na haha

Tinubu is dangerously sick oga

He shakes and needs maximum of 6 people to hold him around.

Don't help Shetima become president as in the case of Yaradua and Good luck

Lol. Like Peter Obi like Obidullards. You're all medical doctors all of a sudden.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/tinubu-replies-peter-obi-youre-not-my-doctor-im-fit-to-run-for-presidency/
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2022
candidtalk:

When I call you a kid, I don't mean that age-wise.You're a fool and immature cretin of an adult.
When I call you a fool at 40, I didn't mean you were 40yrs old. I actually meant that you are a foolish 70yrs old man who has lost touch with reality. Therefore, your old age is a curse to you and yours.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Like Peter Obi like Obidullards. You're all medical doctors all of a sudden.

Any body that doesn't support Tinubu is now Peter OBi

You people's hate for Igbos is just too much.

Na waooo.

Tinubu is a drug Barron, very sick, weak, can't hold ordinary phone or raise hand up for 1 minute. Can't sign on papers unless thumb print.

Tinubu can't walk for 1 minute common make ona get sense na

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2022
SeverusSnape:

Bros I've been around o. grin

How have you been?
Fine bro. You guys made this site interesting that year with these monikers.
Enjoy a fruitful papi!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
When I call you a fool at 40, I didn't mean you were 40yrs old. I actually meant that you are a foolish 70yrs old man who has lost touch with reality. Therefore, your old age is a curse to you and yours.

More garbage from a brain totally 'fried' by by MkpuruMmiri. Try and grow up.

Doing so away from a public forum would be ideal and best so we all don't have to suffer your idiocy.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by esivue007(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2022
Didijiji:
You can’t support APC without looking extremely stupid.

Well na your stupid sha

Imagine Buhari saying yesterday in IMO that he doesn’t know why people are not talking about all the good things he has done.

Thank God he confirmed that Lie Mohammed, Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina have all failed woefully
Am Telling you,u can't support Apc without sounding stupid...
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by AdamuKD: 8:34am On Sep 14, 2022
grin
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2022
candidtalk:

More garbage from a brain totally 'fried' by by MkpuruMmiri. Try and grow up.

Doing so away from a public forum would be ideal and best so we all don't have to suffer your idiocy.
If Mkpurumiri was so bad, why do you want to commit suicide defending a convicted drug baron and a well known drug addict?

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2022
esivue007:
Am Telling you,u can't support Apc without sounding stupid...
I swear!
Just like candidtalk, my pest for the day. grin
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If Mkpurumiri was so bad, why do you want to commit suicide defending a convicted drug baron and a well known drug addict?

One of these days, when I know who you are, I'll get NDLEA to come and raid your home, distress your family and lock you up with claims you are a notorious drug baron.

Perhaps then you will learn lessons about making wild, spurious and unproven allegations against others.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by trantayo: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2022
Jesus Christ was criticized for being good to people. Our lord Jesus died for sins of the world but unfortunately, Some people called him evil but at the dark hour on the Cross of calvary, people acknowledge that He is the son of God when they saw unusual things started happening. All the people saying evil about Tinubu will surely congratulate him after Presidential election results have been announced. Tinubu continues moving forward.
Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
candidtalk:

One of these days, when I know who you are, I'll get NDLEA to come and raid your home, distress your family and lock you up with claims you are a notorious drug baron.

Perhaps then you will learn lessons about making wild, spurious and unproven allegations against others.
You and Tinubu the baron would be fingered and Tinubu will get a triple life sentence while you get one.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Need A Drug Dealer As A President. Northern Preacher Berates Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Fine bro. You guys made this site interesting that year with these monikers.
Enjoy a fruitful papi!
Thanks Much Boss.

I'm honoured... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB To Attend 10 States APC Presidential Campaign Rallies / INEC Has Already Rigged The Election For Atiku [exclusive] / I Am Yet To See Update For Presidential Results From South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.