Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) (38443 Views)

First 12 Weeks Of Pregnancy Aborted Foetus Pix (VERY GRAPHIC!!) / Elizabeth Amoah: Ghanaian Born With 2 Vaginas, 2 Wombs Opens Up On Condition / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by africantony: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
You can never see a virgin in SHS...those girls are something else
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by twinke209(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pells:
This is what Rozross was doing in Delsu girls hostel every semester
She was lucky she didn't get caught
South Africa is just an upgraded version Nigeria tho grin angry
I blame Queen Lizzie and Buhari for this embarassed embarassed
Make I chop jare
badt guy
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
No big deal! Terrorists murder people everyday in nigeria, what is the difference?
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ejiakusmith:
just exactly what's my my mother sister son just told me now ..... how one Edo girl use her fingers and remove a fetus after taking the abortion pills........ who no fear Women for this life eeeeehhh
How is that possible no pain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Boogyman557: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rebirth212:

Guy watsup nah Where have U been It's been long I saw ur comment
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I de oooo...

Na hustle..

NL no go give me food chop ooo..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Psoul(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Women are some kind of human beings.
When I see this kind of thing, I start to wonder why women, during pregnancy, will be behaving as if they are dying and drawing so much sympathy.
Sometimes, I wonder if I have bn fooled believing that pregnancy and child-bearing are such a dangerous thing in the life of a woman.

This girl went inside the toilet, armed herself with different tools for aborting a baby.
She carried out the abortion all alone.
No pains, no crying and no shout for help.
She finished the work.
Walked out as if nothing happened.
Probably will be among the students that gathered to have a view of the aborted fetus.

When I was in school, a girl was pregnant, she carried it as if there is nothing there. She got into labour, she sneaked out in the night to deliver the baby by herself. She didn't know that she is bn monitored.
She finally deliver herself of the baby. Cut and tied back the cord, all by herself.
She cleaned herself and was about to leave the new born baby there before those monitoring her confronted her.

So my confusion is, does pregnancy becomes difficult when a woman is married or are they just seeking for attention cos there is a man that should be disturbed?
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by IrepChrist: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
May we not give birth to children that will shame us
What's your point? Do you realize this is murder.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by HolyMan12: 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
Pells:
This is what Rozross was doing in Delsu girls hostel every semester
She was lucky she didn't get caught
South Africa is just an upgraded version Nigeria tho grin angry
I blame Queen Lizzie and Buhari for this embarassed embarassed
Make I chop jare
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
She shit foetus commot nii abi she piss ham comot
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is too bad
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Chaos14: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
IrepChrist:

What's your point? Do you realize this is murder.
The child doesn't have brain activity yet abi will you arrest a man for masturbating or a woman for menustration
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kai na God dey help man
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Daughter of jezebel
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by IrepChrist: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chaos14:
The child doesn't have brain activity yet abi will you arrest a man for masturbating or a woman for menustration
But the seed is formed and fetus has life already. My Bro/Sis this is a Sin in God's sight.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Emesigan: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Okk
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Chaos14: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
IrepChrist:

But the seed is formed and fetus has life already. My Bro/Sis this is a Sin in God's sight.
Ok am a christian too so i can't argue with that logic
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Elidrisy20: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Wiked world
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by osarogie813: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
One of the daughters of JezebelOne of the daughters of Jezebel...
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
DRUG GIRLS AND POSSESSED GIRLS.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY SHEILD OUR KIDS FROM THESE DEVIL POSSESSED GIRLS IFSHA angry
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Wwwq: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Cravemore: 7:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Later dem go say witch done hold dem womb. na so so waka from church to church later.
Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Rebirth212: 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I de oooo...

Na hustle..

NL no go give me food chop ooo..

WTF MAN!

No b lie bro......man gats hustle oooh

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Ghanaian Student Aborts Her Foetus In Her School's Toilet (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shugar27:
Same thing happened in my school some years back

helo please we looking for a actress we can invite for audition to become a movie stars coz i have moiney...please do u have booobsi please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Disaster Strikes: Some Of The Most Shocking Survival Stories Ever. / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Son, Uchechi Iweala, On Medical Feat / Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.