Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

You Don’t Need A Huge Amount To Start A Business Check How � - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Don’t Need A Huge Amount To Start A Business Check How � (198 Views)

A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) / A Huge Python I Killed This Night / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Need A Huge Amount To Start A Business Check How � by Johnbensonn: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
Starting a business can be one of the most exciting ventures you may ever embark on. But a lot can go wrong if you don’t take proper steps.
Okay I will be giving you tips on how to get start a buying and selling business strategy
Buy low sell high
1. Get funded
2. Know what you wannna buy (your interest)
2. Discover platform where you can buy low
I will be sharing you some free tips on this platform
JUMIA, it one of the biggest sales platform in Africa, you can get on this platform can buy whatever you wanna sell
I will giving you a free buying strategy on jumia that can will boost your profit to 60%, which is jumia log:: jumia log is jumia account that has a certain amount in it which could be enough for you to buy things on the platform. You can get this jumia log for a lesser price, [/b]there is a link below where you can get the jumia log of your desired balance
[b]To access the jumia log you will be giving the email and the password to get access to the account.

[url= https://mailchi.mp/1a19cd72df2b/jumialog]GET JUMIA LOG HERE [/url]
Get jumia log with the link Below ⬇️ ⬇️⬇️
https://mailchi.mp/1a19cd72df2b/jumialog

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Zealand Vs Australia Live Stream / When Did This Happen? / Customer Laments Unauthorised Withdrawal Of Cash From Their Gtbank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.