Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death (4308 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lexylaw40: 1:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Asari Dokubo: Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
circumstances surrounding his father's
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lexylaw40: 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the
death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.
haaa is this true

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by mayokiri: 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by duro4chang(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Chai! It is finished

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Obi who lost his dad as a kid. Wonderful liars.
Is there any Tinubu supporter in Nigeria that is not a pathological liar?
grin

They would even lie with the souls of the dead. May there be repercussions for those behind the fabrication and spreading of such lies.
Anyway, what do you expect from people who their father is a man whose
1. Age is a lie
2. Parentage is a lie.
3. State of origin is a lie
4. Academic qualification is a lie.
5. Source of wealth is a lie.
6. State of health is a lie.
7. Even his name is a lie.

It's funny how these miscreants has searched Peter Obi like satan searched Jesus and also like their master satan, they couldnt find any wrong to pin on him, so they fabricate lies from their hilariously wild imaginations grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lhordspy: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
i guess he sold him for 3 crates of beer or pandora money??

An unrepentant scammer.

10 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by derecho(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
And who is Asari?
See as e resemble Onitsha Bush pig

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by PenSniper: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
plusfield:
grin

Someone must be sick in the head because Asari Dokubo is not known to be Tinubu's supporter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
PenSniper:

Someone must be sick in the head because Asari Dokubo is not known to be Tinubu's supporter.

If I give you video of where he openly endorsed Tinubu, will you repent of your evil ways

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by KanwuliaExtra: 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Stories that will touch. . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
PenSniper:

Anyway, since like most apc kids, you are an uninformed kid who is very little in knowledge but big on insults, I will give you the video for free. I can only pray for you to repent of your evil ways and embrace the light which we seek to birth for Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtvqjX5IAs

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Anigreat: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
shocked

Asari should also tell us who impregnated his mother to birth a pig looking human like him. Look closely at Asari you'll easily know the dirty animal that shagged his mum.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by wwwihy: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by johnmartus(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
I have said this before but many thought I'm just damaging Peter obi reputation.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lexylaw40: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
plusfield:
grin

They would even lie with the souls of the dead. May there be repercussions for those behind the fabrication and spreading of such lies.
1. Age is a lie
2. Parentage is a lie.
3. Academic qualification is a lie.
4. Source of wealth is a lie.
5. State of health is a lie.
6. Even his name is a lie.

It's funny how these miscreants has searched Peter Obi like satan searched Jesus and also like their master satan, they couldnt find any wrong to pin on him, so they fabricate lies from their hilariously wild imaginations grin
can you proof yourself. Lair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
can you proof yourself. Lair
My dear son, I am very sorry, I can not 'proof' myself. Also, my dear son, no human is a 'lair'.
It is this kind of education that we seek to correct when we vote in Peter Obi in 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Pandev(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy

When campaign starts proper, there would be a lot of mind boggling stories. Politics is tough

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Tochi3(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Asari should also tell us who impregnated his mother to birth a pig looking human like him. Look closely at Asari you'll easily know the dirty animal that shagged his mum.
Lol. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Idiotseverywher: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
I believe it should be time to be suing some fools including nairaland that is deliberately publishing some of this trash so that we van have some sanity here in nairaland, pigs like asari should be put in a cage fill with swine to enjoy with fellow pigs

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by PenSniper: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
plusfield:

Anyway, since like most apc kids, you are an uninformed kid who is very little in knowledge but big on insults, I will give you the video for free. I can only pray for you to repent of your evil ways and embrace the light which we seek to birth for Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAtvqjX5IAs

Endorsing Tinubu is not the main issue here but his poser for Peter Obi. The drug baron is known for a great deal of mischief. Let him call Dokubo's bluff if he dares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by ysth(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
lexylaw40:
Who is this deranged fool? Is the hot afternoon sun too destructive for your empty brain?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
PenSniper:

Endorsing Tinubu is not the main issue here but his poser for Peter Obi. The drug baron is known for a great deal of mischief. Let him call Dokubo's bluff if he dares.
Oh, so endorsing Tinubu by the militant chief, dokubo is no longer the main issue? But didnt you insult me about it and dared me to prove it? So why are you now changing the subject?
Am done talking with kids who are big on insults but little on knowledge.
Please dont quote me again, it's an insult to sensible discussion .

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by PenSniper: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
plusfield:

Oh, so endorsing Tinubu by the militant chief, dokubo is no longer the main issue? But didnt you insult me about it and dared me to prove it? So why are you now changing the subject?
Am done talking with kids who are big on insults but little on knowledge.
Please dont quote me again, it's an insult to sensible discussion .

When and where did I dare you to prove anything ?
Seems you suffer from some incurable complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lexylaw40: 7:49am On Sep 15, 2022
Na was for Peter Obi oo
Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Firstson33(m): 8:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Everything now is all about obi, obi, obi, is he the only presidential candidate that’s takes all the blackmail and backlashes , when a man is been backlash it’s shows the man have the greatness and change nigeria is looking for and those blasting obi are enemies of Nigerian. What’s concern you and how obi father die, have you checked how tinubu or atiku father died?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Vulturereloaded: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Atleast we know his father. Some have no history. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by Conner44: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2022
PenSniper:

Mr. Sick man, have you watched the video where asari was spilling support for tinubu already?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lexylaw40: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Now you see
Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by abiodunalabama: 3:05am On Sep 24, 2022
lexylaw40:
Everyone knows Obi drug gangs killed his father.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by goodmike7: 3:13am On Sep 24, 2022
plusfield:
grin

1. Age is a lie
2. Parentage is a lie.
3. State of origin is a lie
4. Academic qualification is a lie.
5. Source of wealth is a lie.
6. State of health is a lie.
7. Even his name is a lie.

WHERE YOU THERE?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lexylaw40: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Asari Dokubo:Obi Should Explain To Us wat lead to his His Father's death by lexylaw40: 7:24am On Sep 24, 2022
Obidients still can't see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In Trouble As 'Shinkafa Da Wake' Slogan Trends In The North / Why Can't Igbos Support This Man For Presidency? / Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.