Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,351 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How To Break The Forces Of Lack From Your Business And Life - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Break The Forces Of Lack From Your Business And Life (413 Views)

BULKSMS SITE, To Dotcom, And Life Sponsored Post. / Now You Can Never Lack / Smart Ideas Break The Secret Of Wealth! How Doess It Wok? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Break The Forces Of Lack From Your Business And Life by petsela: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
A new book is out with solutions to your problem.yes there is no job, less oppotunities in the land but you can create one .may be your business is going down and you dont know what to do,or you are getting things difficult in life, this book will help every nigerian to come out of his or her  situations.plus BONUS BONUS BONUS
1.FREE BROWSINGS GUIDE OR MANUAL
2.HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCOUNT WHILE YOU ARE HERE IN NIGERIA
To  purchase the book :pay #1000 ,and send the number of your payment to my number 08067455575,08130542884 and your email it will be sent to you within 24 hours.my name is michael nnadi.account is 4010630528 or 2000935953.i base in benue state,80 oyigebe street,by Akpa street,otukpo. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

New Open Vacancy / Looking For Property Within Ikeja & Environs? Find Your Best Deal Here: / Supplies Business/jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.