Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? (1082 Views)

15 Profitable Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / A Profitable Investment Platform Approved By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by mariahAngel(f): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
I came across a similar topic elsewhere, then I decided to throw it out here, so that those with (profitable) ideas can share, and inspire those who are looking for new ideas.

One article says The main way to survive the impact of long-term inflation is to increase your income or invest in a way that helps you grow your money at a pace that exceeds the rate of inflation.

Cc: Nlfpmod
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by savvyinvestor1: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Shares. Although the stock market is down now but this is the best time to buy and hold. Zenith bank shares for instance is trading at 19.50 lowest I've seen it in recent times. This is a stock that sells for 26-28 naira on a normal day. So this is the time to buy buy buy
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
I buy Gold and more gold with my money, it’s actually an investment that can get me very good cash at anytime

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Emmanuel555(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
shocked
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by mariahAngel(f): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
I buy Gold and more gold with my money, it’s actually an investment that can get me very good cash at anytime

How do you source for gold?
Do you easily get buyers whenever you want to sell?
I suspect you're from the north. smiley
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=mariahAngel post=116662937]

How do you source for gold?
Do you easily get buyers whenever you want to sell?
I suspect you're from the north. smiley[/quote,
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Kobicove(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
If you want to stay ahead of inflation then you must find a way to diversify your earnings undecided
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Textra(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Let me book space here.
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Olojuobinrin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
Forex and Beddings
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Textra(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Forex and Beddings

Will you be kind to teach me Forex?
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Owotutufarms: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Real estate e.g selling and marketing cheap and genuine land and properties in a fast developing area in Ogun State.

It a business very easy to start and yeild almost immediately follow my signature or call and WhatsApp me to know more

08024124559 is my number
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Luak(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2022
Following...
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Munzy14(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
The trick is, start selling something...

Either produce and sell.
Or Buy and resell.

In that way, you are taking in money from other people,as you are spending yours.

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by mariahAngel(f): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Cc: Mukina2
Nlfpmod
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Rosemaiden(f): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2023
I do Coin Swapping on derivtraderz.com.ng

They provide very accurate and free signals which have over 90% win rate. I've greatly increased my Investment since I joined.

I'm investing in trading education too. The company has a free trading tutorial for all members, and the tutorials are one of a kind.

I'm not in anyway affiliated to them, just sharing my honest experience.
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Humar1000: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rosemaiden:
I do Coin Swapping on derivtraderz.com.ng

They provide very accurate and free signals which have over 90% win rate. I've greatly increased my Investment since I joined.

I'm investing in trading education too. The company has a free trading tutorial for all members, and the tutorials are one of a kind.

I'm not in anyway affiliated to them, just sharing my honest experience.

What is it really about?
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Rosemaiden(f): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Humar1000:

What is it really about?

They provide a lot of services on the site. I just love Coin Swapping.

By Coin Swapping, I mean you buy a Crypto Coin when its price falls. By so doing, you swap the coin for its USD equivalent at the current fallen price.

Once the coin appreciates in value again, you sell it off by re-swapping the Coin for USD. As a result, you'll end up having more USD than you started with.

A simple explanation for example is to see a coin selling at 1 USD each whose price has now fallen to 0.5USD. You quickly swap your 5 USD for that coin, which would give you 10 coins. Once the coin regains its normal value at 1 USD each, you swap back to USD. Since you have 10 of the coins, you'll be having 10USD. Your 5USD has gained 100%.

I think you need to pay me for this lecture. Smiling.
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Humar1000: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Rosemaiden:

They provide a lot of services on the site. I just love Coin Swapping.

By Coin Swapping, I mean you buy a Crypto Coin when its price falls. By so doing, you swap the coin for its USD equivalent at the current fallen price.

Once the coin appreciates in value again, you sell it off by re-swapping the Coin for USD. As a result, you'll end up having more USD than you started with.

A simple explanation for example is to see a coin selling at 1 USD each whose price has now fallen to 0.5USD. You quickly swap your 5 USD for that coin, which would give you 10 coins. Once the coin regains its normal value at 1 USD each, you swap back to USD. Since you have 10 of the coins, you'll be having 10USD. Your 5USD has gained 100%.

I think you need to pay me for this lecture. Smiling.

The thing is that how would you know a coin that is going to rise back after fall? Because this is like trading now?
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2023
I want to apply for loan/investment to uplift my business, kindly message on WhatsApp for better discussion if you are interested as an investor 07015371845 (please don’t doubt my authenticity, I really need the loan)
Re: What Profitable Investment (s) Have You Made Of Recent? by Rosemaiden(f): 1:10am On Jan 14, 2023
Humar1000:

The thing is that how would you know a coin that is going to rise back after fall? Because this is like trading now?

No. The coin would first rise before you sell off. This is unlike trading where you must predict the direction.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take To Get Share Certificates? / I Need Your Advice I Have N150,000.which Business Do You Think I Can Start. / Oyedepo, Dangote, Adenuga To Pay N400m Luxury Tax On Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.