Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,096 members, 7,832,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? (396 Views)

Crypto P2p Day Traders Thread / Most Powerful Indicator To Use When Trading Volatility Indices / Become A Millionaire Like Me By Trading Crypto On Derivatives Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? by Larynxhedon: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
P2P trading allows you to exchange digital assets with someone else without knowing the other person. And this is possible because there is a third party (an exchange) between you and the other party that ensures that the transaction goes smoothly.

When trading crypto, you should remember that, besides El Salvador and the Central African Republic, most countries have laws guiding cryptocurrencies. So, there are a few rules for P2P trading that you should follow.

For example, popular exchanges like Quidax and Binance have rules that help them make transitions easy, safe, and fast:
1. If you use a different bank account to transfer funds, the transaction will not be confirmed.
2. Crypto or crypto-related words should not be used in the narration or description. Instead, use the reference or trade ID.
3. After transferring funds to the seller, click "paid," and after receiving funds from the buyer, click "received."

These are the three most important things to remember when engaging in peer-to-peer trading.

Re: What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? by Rqw1: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Be at alert always

Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

Re: What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? by Textra(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Larynxhedon:
P2P trading allows you to exchange digital assets with someone else without knowing the other person. And this is possible because there is a third party (an exchange) between you and the other party that ensures that the transaction goes smoothly.

When trading crypto, you should remember that, besides El Salvador and the Central African Republic, most countries have laws guiding cryptocurrencies. So, there are a few rules for P2P trading that you should follow.

For example, popular exchanges like Quidax and Binance have rules that help them make transitions easy, safe, and fast:
1. If you use a different bank account to transfer funds, the transaction will not be confirmed.
2. Crypto or crypto-related words should not be used in the narration or description. Instead, use the reference or trade ID.
3. After transferring funds to the seller, click "paid," and after receiving funds from the buyer, click "received."

These are the three most important things to remember when engaging in peer-to-peer trading.

Will you be my mentor?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? by Larynxhedon: 6:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Textra:

Will you be my mentor?

Sure, why not, knowledge should be Free and I got mine for free even though with persistency. You can hit me up on Telegram - T. ME/Lhed_CSL
Re: What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? by Textra(m): 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
Larynxhedon:

Sure, why not, knowledge should be Free and I got mine for free even though with persistency. You can hit me up on Telegram - T. ME/Lhed_CSL

Have drop a message. For you on Telegram
Re: What Is Your Best Advice When Trading Crypto P2P? by jamie4u22: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2022
Pls how do I join I you on Telegram?

(1) (Reply)

Tron(trx) Airdrop Still Ongoing / Who Wants Upgrade? / Aza Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.