Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt (1092 Views)

My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) / My Near-Death Experience At Radisson Blu Hotel In Lagos By Victor Asemota / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt by Mophasa(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
MY EXPERIENCE AT SAVE A LIFE MISSION HOSPITAL PORT HARCOURT:

Yesterday I had a rare privilege with some colleagues to take a tour of arguably one of the best medical hospitals in the country, SAVE A LIFE MISSION HOSPITAL Port harcourt.

To say I was impressed is an understatement, we were taken round the world class facility by the Chief Medical Director and a foremost pioneer of good and quality health care in West Africa Dr Richard Okoye .

The hospital is undoubtedly the best in Port harcourt, from the state of arts architectural design of the building to the neatness and cleanliness of the premises, the premium and quality services by staff members, the beautiful wards, beautiful designs and first of its kind health technological products and systems designed personally by Dr Okoye, you would think you are in an American hospital.

Dr Okoye who’s a pioneer and visionary in the healthcare industry is on a mission to eradicate medical tourism in Nigeria and Sub saharan Africa by offering world class health services to Africans and people in the diaspora right here in the garden city of of Port harcourt.

We also had an interesting interactive session with Dr Okoye and we were all imparted with impactful life changing knowledge and motivation.

We also got to learn about robotics surgery that can be done from anywhere across the world, fibroids treatments, kidney transplants, technological dialysis etc which are all conducted at the hospital by world class medical doctors.

Apart from being a very brilliant and successful young medical doctor and health care entrepreneur, Dr Okoye is also a very simple man who believes in young people, He is also very vocal about African youths securing a better future for themselves through self improvement and becoming outstanding in whatever business or career they embark on in life!

And finally if you are not tech savvy please be careful with the restroom at the hospital so You don’t get embarrassed � everything is fully automated!

I will be speaking more about my wonderful experience going forward with more photos from my tour.

Before you consider taking them abroad for medical tourism ,Always refer your friends and relations to Save a life mission hospital in Port harcourt.

Prince Barima
Digital communications expert

Re: My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt by Mophasa(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt by virginchaser(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
It's one of the best things that is happening in Portharcourt. They should please put Lagos in their plan too.
Re: My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt by Mophasa(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Very soon

virginchaser:
It's one of the best things that is happening in Portharcourt. They should please put Lagos in their plan too.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt by Eriokanmi: 8:35pm On Jan 05
Mophasa:
MY EXPERIENCE AT SAVE A LIFE MISSION HOSPITAL PORT HARCOURT:

Yesterday I had a rare privilege with some colleagues to take a tour of arguably one of the best medical hospitals in the country, SAVE A LIFE MISSION HOSPITAL Port harcourt.

To say I was impressed is an understatement, we were taken round the world class facility by the Chief Medical Director and a foremost pioneer of good and quality health care in West Africa Dr Richard Okoye .

The hospital is undoubtedly the best in Port harcourt, from the state of arts architectural design of the building to the neatness and cleanliness of the premises, the premium and quality services by staff members, the beautiful wards, beautiful designs and first of its kind health technological products and systems designed personally by Dr Okoye, you would think you are in an American hospital.

Dr Okoye who’s a pioneer and visionary in the healthcare industry is on a mission to eradicate medical tourism in Nigeria and Sub saharan Africa by offering world class health services to Africans and people in the diaspora right here in the garden city of of Port harcourt.

We also had an interesting interactive session with Dr Okoye and we were all imparted with impactful life changing knowledge and motivation.

We also got to learn about robotics surgery that can be done from anywhere across the world, fibroids treatments, kidney transplants, technological dialysis etc which are all conducted at the hospital by world class medical doctors.

Apart from being a very brilliant and successful young medical doctor and health care entrepreneur, Dr Okoye is also a very simple man who believes in young people, He is also very vocal about African youths securing a better future for themselves through self improvement and becoming outstanding in whatever business or career they embark on in life!

And finally if you are not tech savvy please be careful with the restroom at the hospital so You don’t get embarrassed � everything is fully automated!

I will be speaking more about my wonderful experience going forward with more photos from my tour.

Before you consider taking them abroad for medical tourism ,Always refer your friends and relations to Save a life mission hospital in Port harcourt.

Prince Barima
Digital communications expert
Great. Quite inspirational
Re: My Experience At Save A Life Mission Hospitable Port Harcourt by Sophiemama: 12:46pm On Jan 06
Thats the hospital I use, whenever I go there it will be like I should just live there (joking though cos people dont live in hospitals). Whenever I look at my boy's birth certificate I feel proud of myself.

(1) (Reply)

Stretchmark On Ladies -an Eyesore / How Can One Clear Variscus Veins / I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity - Dr Robert Gallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.