Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion (22811 Views)

Okada Ban: Ajao Estate Residents Protest Exclusion / Accord Party, APGA Presidential Candidates Protest Exclusion From Debate / Candidates Protest Exclusion From Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Kingshealthy: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Gourdoinc(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
True. Every candidate should be given a chance to speak. I am obident. But we need to hear from everyone. Say no to hand picking

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by colorsofrainbow: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder what people see in this foolish man called Obituary. A first class clown who has sworn to be an idiot for life. He his such a disgusting fellow. Spit
Does suicide run in your family? I'm sorry,it looks like you are next cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Moh247: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
cool

Obi should organise Anambra Chambers of commerce and industry and invite others to Anambra to hear him speak his nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by oneMalik: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
One funny thing is that everybody wanna feel Lagos but the Architect of modern Lagos state is their enemy .....

Make obi or any of his supporters organize one thing in the SE na , at least to bring all the aspirants together for debate .

I wanna see that.

till then TINUBU still has my VOTE

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Pauldollars(m): 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I wonder what people see in this foolish man called Obituary. A first class clown who has sworn to be an idiot for life. He his such a disgusting fellow. Spit

That's your next President

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
e pain am ooo
hahahahaha
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by CheapHomes1: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
The 15 other aspirants say the LCCI was partisan. How can the LCCI be partisan to 3 different parties at the same time?

They should be included in every debate. But they haven't done themselves any favours with the way they have gone about their business. They have been non existent and laid back with their campaigns

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Hatred will never allow u to grow in life..

Go hug transformer..

Tomorrow now u will be forming religious man...

Well I notice most guys here are being used... Your mumu never do shaa...
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Allisgud: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Through all this interview we will know president who will not be reading from script
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Evidenx(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
The man is better than your entire generation both dead and live put together.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Mitsurugi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter obi actually ran.

Man knows it's not going to be like the joke of a congress the ipob NBA host few weeks back.

He knows the LCCI will not condone is usual Lies and fallacy of China minus Canada equal to Japan kind of cheap beer parlour talksd unrealistics fables.

Man knows they were planning to grill him on a normal standard and intellectual issues not befitting or incomprehendable for a third class graduate like himself.

Like the Nigerians usually say, Man japa, Pandora ran grin

You haven't eaten, have you? If you have, read the topic again. Slowly this time
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Temptee101(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Hahahahahaha

I'm sure you are mistaking the strong, healthy, competent and wealth builder - Peter Obi, for the sick, criminal, old, drug lord, agbado guzzling northern slave

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Mitsurugi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Evidenx:
The man is better than your entire generation both dead and live put together.

Know this and know peace.

Abeg who is called Obituary?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by themanderon: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Just like we wonder what people see in a thieving criminal drug lord who has cast a spell on people who decided to let their thinking faculty go on a permanent recess.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Felabrity: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
naptu2:

Spoke? Bicycle spoke?
yes bicycle spoke
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Omesbrit(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
He wiser than u an your principal, that's what people see him.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
Felabrity:
Why exactly did they shift Tinubu own till ending of October?
What is he afraid of?

He can't spoke publicly without disgracing himself but want to lead Nigeria of 200 million people for 4 years

Tinubu will sit your dad down and speak sense he refuse to imbibe in you to his dull brain

Tinubu is a rare gem and eloquent speaker of course with few words, he doesn't need to state false statistics like that idiiot you chose as your candidate

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Khaysee: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Let all party he represented
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Felabrity: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Tinubu will sit your dad down and speak sense he refuse to imbibe in you to his dull brain

Tinubu is a rare gem and eloquent speaker of course with few words, he doesn't need to state false statistics like that idiiot you chose as your candidate
rare gem kee you there

Thûndr fire you and Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by ZombieSlayer1: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Mugu, PO will be your president in 2023. If you don't like it, suicide is an option
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Ineedhustle247: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Child of 8 & perdition grin

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by heniford2: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
This Arise TV wan just trend so
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Kingspin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
This one na gossip not a discussion
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Temptee101(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Felabrity:
Why exactly did they shift Tinubu own till ending of October?
What is he afraid of?

He can't speak publicly without disgracing himself but want to lead Nigeria of 200 million people for 4 years

They are planning to fly him to Paris for refurbishment and then repackage him as a tear rubber fake product to gullible Nigerians

Heard his shaky shaky hands and legs are no longer manageable
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by Kingspin(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Peter obi actually ran.

Man knows it's not going to be like the joke of a congress the ipob NBA host few weeks back.

He knows the LCCI will not condone his usual Lies and fallacy of China minus Canada equals to Japan kind of cheap beer parlour talks and unrealistics fables he is always sending down the throat of his gullible zombiedients followers.

Man knows they were planning to grill him on a normal standard and intellectual issues not befitting or incomprehendable for a third class graduate like himself.

Like the Nigerians usually say, Man japa, Pandora ran grin
What actually have you said?
Keep gossiping
Can Nigeria have a discussion for ones?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Felabrity:
rare gem kee me there

Thûndr fire me and my papa

fire his brain join because the idiot refuse to imbibe common sense in you at tender age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Court In Orlu, Imo Set Ablaze By Armed Men (Photo) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Rotimi Amaechi - God Will Judge You For Your Evil / FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.