Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Mr Mugu: You're Helping Me Live Rentfree In 'ur Empty Head, Keyamo Gets Wotowoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Mugu: You're Helping Me Live Rentfree In 'ur Empty Head, Keyamo Gets Wotowoto (303 Views)

You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo / Social Media On Fire As American Calls Festus Keyamo ‘mr Mugu’ / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Mugu: You're Helping Me Live Rentfree In 'ur Empty Head, Keyamo Gets Wotowoto by joy4news(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
The spokesperson for the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential campaign council, Festus Keyamo, and a retired American mental health counsellor, Dr. Jeffrey Guterman, have been tackling each other on Twitter amidst the 2023 elections.

The former minister had warned Guterman to stay out of Nigeria’s politics after he tweeted “Shame on you, #fkeyamo” when he (Keyamo) claimed that Peter Obi of the Labour Party, was playing the ethnic card to get votes in the coming election.

In his counterattack, Keyamo blasted the American mental health counsellor while describing him (Guterman) as a political jobber while cautioning him to stay away from Nigeria’s political affairs.

“As a hired online mercenary without a Nigerian Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC), may I suggest you stay away from our local politics? I am under restraint from professional bodies to which I belong, hence I have not descended on you with the worst expletives.”

Reacting, Guterman decribed the APC spokesperson as “Mr Mugu” meaning a “fool” in English parlance while stating categorically that he would not steer clear of Nigeria’s politics.

“I will not stay away from Nigerian politics, Mr. Mugu #fkeyamo,” he tweeted.

In a fresh exchange between the duo on Wednesday, Keyamo quoted a tweet of Guterman asking for financial help and said, “My friend #JeffreyGuterman, you should have said this from the word go that you needed financial help, hence your interest in our internal affairs to attract some patronage from supporters here.

“I am sorry to hear about your financial needs and I wish you well. Goodluck.”

Dr. Guterman retorted, “I am not your friend, Mr. Mugu #fkeyamo. But please continue replying to my tweets.

“You are helping me immensely with my financial problems by allowing me to live rent free in your empty head.”

https://www.thequesttimes.com/mr-mugu-us-counsellor-jabs-festus-keyamo/

Re: Mr Mugu: You're Helping Me Live Rentfree In 'ur Empty Head, Keyamo Gets Wotowoto by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
Omg
This one sweet me

2 Likes

Re: Mr Mugu: You're Helping Me Live Rentfree In 'ur Empty Head, Keyamo Gets Wotowoto by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
I missed a lot

Chai,Mr,mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Mugu: You're Helping Me Live Rentfree In 'ur Empty Head, Keyamo Gets Wotowoto by Moh247: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
cool

Obi-diots are the real Mugu here

They would pay a Man that refers to them in his mind has Mugu, he probably sees them as Black monkeys that can think for themselves

Re: Mr Mugu: You're Helping Me Live Rentfree In 'ur Empty Head, Keyamo Gets Wotowoto by derecho(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nonsense Dragged in the gutter by Guterman

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Women In The Nigerian Banking Industry / Simon Ekpa To Host Biafra Flag / Fayose Withdraws Suite Against Atiku, Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.