Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Cheapest Way To Watch Netflix - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cheapest Way To Watch Netflix (480 Views)

Now You Can Watch Netflix Free Of Charge 100% / Netflix Download: How To Watch Netflix Free Online / How To Watch Netflix Movies On Your Non Smart TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Way To Watch Netflix by Djdannyb4u: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dear Nairalanders, pls I need suggestions on the cheapest way to watch Netflix on my smart TV. I have a month's subscription & want to know if watching from my Smart TV connected to my glo mifi will consume lots of data. I know many would understand me so pls help me out.
Thanks
Re: Cheapest Way To Watch Netflix by AshipaEk0: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Lol.

The max resolution you will get is 480p

So I don't understand this question.

If you can't afford data for 480p, come and join us in Startimes+Gotv gang.
Re: Cheapest Way To Watch Netflix by Nozino: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
AshipaEk0:
Lol.

My TV is 4K. The output is more than 480p.
Re: Cheapest Way To Watch Netflix by Djdannyb4u: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2022
AshipaEk0:
Lol.

I really don't know how to put my question but what I want to understand is what the best data subscription will be when one watches Netflix on his/her HD smart TV & using his/her phone's hotspot.

(1) (Reply)

‘all American’ Season 6 Has Been Released: Find Out When And Where You Can Watch / Please Suggest A Creative Concept For A Tv Show (no Talk Shows Pls) / Eccentric Australia Billionaire Flags Titanic Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.