Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How A 200-level Student Made His First $1000 Within 10 Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How A 200-level Student Made His First $1000 Within 10 Weeks (157 Views)

A Secondary School Student Made #2.5million In 5weeks / A Secondary School Student Made #2.5million In 5weeks / How A 200-level Student Made His First $1000 Within 10 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A 200-level Student Made His First $1000 Within 10 Weeks by Damilare6625(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
How a 200-level Student Made His first $1000 within 10 weeks during the current ASUU Strike

The story you're about to read is the story of a young student who made his first 6-figure online in a space of 10 weeks.

The whole story started when ASUU strike began and then refusing to call-off the strike.

He became a source of worry and time was passing by with no certain specific time for the strike to be called off.

To make the best use of the time, he sought to acquire skills online.

The brilliant thing he did was to acquire HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILLS.

After learning these skills, he used the knowledge he acquired to sell high profiting digital products online.

You see, one of the reasons most people fail to achieve success is because they focus on immediate result.

While you're focusing on immediate result, others that understand that nothing good worth achieving comes immediate are getting the result on a long-term basis.

I'll like to mention that these skills will cost you time, energy, and money, but if you commit 3 months to learning them.

I can assure you that your life will never remain the same.

Seeing as I'm an advocate of self development, I'll like to help you get started on the journey.

For credibility and opennes my name Is DAMILARE TAJUDEEN, I'm an online business consultant Look me up on facebook with this profile.

And look at what people are saying about me as well �

If this sounds good to you dm with the number in the comment section of this post

Re: How A 200-level Student Made His First $1000 Within 10 Weeks by Damilare6625(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hi! Dm Damilaire on whatsapp with this number +2348051873595 to get started

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Yet Profitable Online Business You Can Do From Home Us Your Smartphone / Amazon KDP Is A Dreams Achiever � / Looking For Professional Youtube Scriptwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.