Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,224 members, 7,849,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. (226 Views)

Uju Anya, The Proud Lesbian And Hater Of All Things About The Queen Of England / Queen Elizabeth’s Crown Not Her Own – Uju Anya / Uju Anya Is A proud Lesbian (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by M4A1carbine: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2022
What Agbado Miscreants dont have, they cant celebrate.

See as they are shamelessly "HATING" a woman that confronted "via her tweet" an establishment that actively plays a role in the "under-development" of the "Nigeria" they claim to love.

These Agbadorians , have started opening "Parody" accounts on "facebook" and are using that medium to propagate fake News against "Uju Anya". They are even calling her an "IPOB" member grin grin grin grin

Them they learn work sha....

Anyway, before they claim to LOVE UK, in a Bid to spite IGBO people...see Agbado miscreants that killed in the UK..

Uju Anya talked
Agbado Miscreants Killed...

Now Judge, who is the vastard!!

Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Like serious
Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by M4A1carbine: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Afonja and Almajiri.....Take Note:

Uju Anya is a Full-Blooded IGBO woman and by virtue of the atrocities visited on her family, by the useless British establishment and the Nigerian State...she is a BIAFRAN.

You Agbado miscreants can Look to Abike Dabiri, and understand what it means to be a useless woman without Honour.
Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by Moh247: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
cool

An Ibo woman insulted a Dead British Monarch wishing her pain and cursed her... An American Billionaire responded

Somehow somehow Zombidiots want to drag "Agbado and Cassava" into their wahala

Abike Dabiri that is busy with Asiwaju's Campaign as Media strategist

Atiku's camp ignored them completely and went on PDP southwest reconciliation tour

I just love how sensible people refused to engage in their drama

Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by M4A1carbine: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Abike Dabiri, in her First Major broadcast , after her appointment "termed" the heist in Dubai an IGBO affair.

SHe also wanted to usurp the portfolio of the Minister of external affairs GODFREY ONYEMA, but she was put in her place instantly.

Why i actually called out the useless woman is this...

while Uju Anya looks in the eyes of the UK and calls their bluff with NAKED Truths..

Abike Dabiri, is now a strategist for a Political liability that is supported by useless miscreants and urchins like you.

So see the levels...?? shoe get size...spits

Moh247:
cool

An Ibo woman insulted a Dead British Monarch wishing her pain and cursed her... An American Billionaire responded

Somehow somehow Zombidiots want to drag "Agbado and Cassava" into their wahala

Even Abike Davido that is busy with Asiwaju's Campaign as Media strategist

I just love how sensible people refused to engage in their drama

Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by Moh247: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Abike Dabiri, in her First Major broadcast , after her appointment "termed" the heist in Dubai an IGBO affair.

SHe also wanted to usurp the portfolio of the Minister of external affairs GODFREY ONYEMA, but she was put in her place instantly.

Why i actually called out the useless woman is this...

while Uju Anya looks in the eyes of the UK and calls their bluff with NAKED Truths..

Abike Dabiri, is now a strategist for a Political liability that is supported by useless miscreants and urchins like you.

So see the levels...?? shoe get size...spits

Is that all the insult you have in your vocabulary

Abeg fire more let me know if I should ignore you or call the mods

Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by M4A1carbine: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
You cant take the BANTER ??...Go and take a bucket and fill it up with your useless agbadorian tears...

This campaign season..una must cry Bluud...spits

Moh247:

Is that all the insult you have in your vocabulary

Abeg fire more let me know if I should ignore you or call the mods

Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by Moh247: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
M4A1carbine:
You cant take the BANTER ??...Go and take a bucket and fill it up with your useless agbadorian tears...

This campaign season..una must cry Bluud...spits

Attention seeking

Mscheew unserious people
Re: Uju Anya.......the Amazon, AGBADORIANS Wish They Had. by M4A1carbine: 9:48pm On Sep 14, 2022

E pain am... grin grin grin grin grin
Why you no report again?? grin grin grin grin

You wey Hunger wan kee for HE-BADAN....Spits!!

Moh247:

Attention seeking

Mscheew unserious people

(1) (Reply)

ANAP Foundation Predict Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election In 2023 / One Million March: Peter Obi’s Supporters Shutdown Awka / Biafra Has Been Successfully Laid To Rest, Everybody Is Seeking For Better Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.