Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale (2012 Views)

Any One With Scooter Bike Fir Sell / Were Can I Get This Type Of Scooter Bike In Nigeria / Urgent Need Of A Scooter Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by jacobolaniyi33: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is a uk used scooters for sale. they are in perfect condition, everything is intact. Just buy and drive..

Price :100K ( asking price, You can present your offers but please no low balls offers) Call me for more information ℹ️ 09134972872 or call for more information ℹ️ 09134972872

1 Like

Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by youngsahito(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
This kind biz don spoil for Lagos.
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by sarkinbauchi: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
jacobolaniyi33:
This is a uk used scooters for sale. they are in perfect condition, everything is intact. Just buy and drive..

Price :100K ( asking price, You can present your offers but please no low balls offers) Call me for more information ℹ️ 09134972872 or call for more information ℹ️ 09134972872

Are the parts readily available nationwide? That's the problem. Those tires don't look like the ones you can easily get in any motorcycle spare part shop like Haojue, Jincheng, Motobi, Boxer Bajaj and others.

I'll have bought them in bulk to resell. But the parts are the issue.
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by Wizman423: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Where is your location in Lagos state
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by tochifk(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Are the parts readily available nationwide? That's the problem. Those tires don't look like the ones you can easily get in any motorcycle spare part shop like Haojue, Jincheng, Motobi, Boxer Bajaj and others.

I'll have bought them in bulk to resell. But the parts are the issue.
the parts are very much available especially in the south east nada Nnewi in particular.... I once had one(Today) and believe me when I say the bikes are easy to maintain. All that is needed is to change the engine oil every 3 months and watch the bike last year's without visiting the mechanic. I drove mine for 2 years plus and the only things I change was the tired and shoe brakes.
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by Anchor84: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
This guy is Scam!
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by sarkinbauchi: 6:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Anchor84:
This guy is Scam!

I was suspecting so too. The prices of those bikes are too cheap to be real.
That location also does not look like its in Lagos.
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by ospreywin(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

I was suspecting so too. The prices of those bikes are too cheap to be real.
That location also does not look like its in Lagos.

How much can one get a Tokunbo jincheng or haojue bike from the north down to Lagos. I need one and I don't know if you can find one.
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by sarkinbauchi: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
ospreywin:

How much can one get a Tokunbo jincheng or haojue bike from the north down to Lagos. I need one and I don't know if you can find one.

Motorcycles are more expensive in the North. Its still cheaper in Lagos...most especially with the ban on motorcycles in Lagos State
Re: Foreign Scooter Bike Urgent Sale by samuel051: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2022
Scammer tunde the same grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2010 Tokunbo Camry / 2005 End Of Discussion vin report and pictures included / Mazda 626 01' Model 10 Months Naija Use For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.