Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) (15898 Views)

Enugu Fire Service Begins Decontamination Of Ogbete Main Market / COVID-19: Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Court Premises, Fuel Stations, Others / Coronavirus: Lagos Begins Door-to-door Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Lanrelagboi: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
The @lagosagric1 on Tuesday embarked on decontamination of live bird at Awolowo Market, Alasalatu, Mushin Main Market & Kairo live bird Market in Mushin L.G.A in continuation of the emergency preparedness against the resurgence of avian influenza. @Abi_Olusanya @jidesanwoolu
https://twitter.com/lagosagric1/status/1570001516848730112?t=MSee4puchGTgf67_7ov_Vg&s=19

5 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Lanrelagboi: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Lanrelagboi: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Ekakamba: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
That's good.

Begins

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Poisoned birds......

[img]https://giffiles./217/217061.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Kaymax2222: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice development... This is how it's supposed to be not until there is a major break out before measures are put in place..... Preventive measure is still the best

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Theory2022: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
!
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by BloomingDale(f): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lagos is just damn too dirty.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Honourable1901(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
That's not our headache , lagos is becoming too dirty under sanwo olu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Saviour6(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nowadays Lagos Government is not doing their best to keep Lagos clean unlike those times of Fashola

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Kingray10: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
How many them fit decontaminate

6 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by holatin(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
remember those days bird flu cases was rampant. me and some bros of mine were dead broke and hungry. one of dem has a fowl dying. na so we kill am eat. drank garri on top. to the glory of God....we are all still alive today.

we are more scared of hunger killing us than the bird flu. pray I don't be to do that again.

check my signature

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Mayour11(m): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2022
That's nice.

It is also important that they do aggressive awareness and education on preventive measures and make available contact details that will be swift in response in case there's any threat.
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by HolyPussy: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jokers grin

1 Like

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by marobeto: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2022
Great move from the Lagos state government.

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
True true Lagos dirty oo. No jokes

3 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Eggxactly what was on my mind cool

Kingray10:
How many them fit decontaminate
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Zeezenho: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Honourable1901:
That's not our headache , lagos is becoming too dirty under sanwo olu

Sowolu is doing his best just that the bodillion klepto is suffocating the poor guy with financial Borden because of election.

3 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Mindlog: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mayour11:
That's nice.

It is also important that they do aggressive awareness and education on preventive measures and make available contact details that will be swift in response in case there's any threat.

Well said.
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
It’s back again? Goddamn.

Those hazmat suits are the worst. Air doesn’t pass through them and you’re meant to wear clothes under. You’ll sweat buckets under the tropical heat.

2 Likes

Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Honourable1901(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zeezenho:

Sowolu is doing his best just that the bodillion klepto is suffocating the poor guy with financial Borden because of election.

I agree, it's becoming something else, if you see the way ogba was smelling this morning
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by SURElee(f): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
holatin:
remember those days bird flu cases was rampant. me and some bros of mine were dead broke and hungry. one of dem has a fowl dying. na so we kill am eat. drank garri on top. to the glory of God....we are all still alive today.

we are more scared of hunger killing us than the bird flu. pray I don't be to do that again.

check my signature

Hahahaha
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Honourable1901:

I agree, it's becoming something else, if you see the way ogba was smelling this morning

What did it smell like?
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by holatin(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2022
SURElee:

Hahahaha
no be small thing. hunger bad
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by Passionate888: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nice
Re: Bird Flu: Lagos Begins Decontamination Of Markets (Pictures) by 50Kilometer: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Andrews Liver Salt Really Prevent Unwanted Pregnancy / Nigeria Has More HIV--infected Babies Than Anywhere In The World - Sciencemag / LIVING With SCD(Sickle Cell Disease).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.