Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State (33952 Views)

Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / The Interchange Julius Beger Is Constructing In Obosi, Anambra (Photos) / Twin Tanker Explosion At Sagamu Forces Interchange Bridge Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by immortalcrown(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:
If everyone can hold their governors accountable the center is just the unifying factor

We see Wike

We see umara zulum

We see hope uzodinma

We see David umahi

We see Babajide sanwolu

We see el Rufai of kaduna

We see umaru ganduje

What excuses do others have of not performing

Lately we see charles soludo
You are ignorant of the situation.

Northern states enjoy preferential treatment in revenue allocation. They contribute the least but get equal or even more.

If you know how much the governors borrow to execute the inflated projects and if you know how long the states will remain indebted to the foreign banks, you will realize what you celebrate is not development but backwardness. Ask yourself why the economy gets worse and standard or living keeps falling as the governors build more bridges and flyovers.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by COMPAQ(m): 9:23am On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:
If everyone can hold their governors accountable the center is just the unifying factor

We see Wike

We see umara zulum

We see hope uzodinma

We see David umahi

We see Babajide sanwolu

We see umaru ganduje

What exactly is Sanwo Olu doing? I don't see anything Lagos is doing that is commensurate to its income.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by 00FFT00(m): 9:26am On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:

If truly you are progressive in mindset you suppose to applaud this great achievement

What am I even saying Sef

If you can see ikpeazu as a performing governor I give up

Okezie Ikpeazu, Theodore Orji and Orji Uzor Kalu are all Ijiots!
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by ogene70: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2022
What's Okowa of Delta state doing with all the federal allocation, I don't see any considerable projects from him ...please someone should point me to his achievements.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Belleful: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:

We see Wike

We see umara zulum

We see hope uzodinma

We see David umahi

We see Babajide sanwolu

We see umaru ganduje

Add Emmanuel udom of akwa-ibom.
That man is working.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Belleful: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2022
Nigerianization:

Why is Sanwo-Olu not on the list?
Were is ur eyeglasses?
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by pinkgoodies(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Uzodingba
Masari
Dapo Abiodun
Ben Ayade??

these failures are APC na!!

Yes, we no vote Uzodinma. But in terms of roads, d man is trying and building solid ones
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Belleful: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Good one.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by pinkgoodies(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
DrChukki:

On behalf of Imolites, please remove Hope Uzodinma from that list...

Even if he likes let him build heaven in Imo state, it doesn't change him from being foolish and wicked.

Instead, put El Rufai

Really, even if he is doing well. With solid roads he is building. Den dat is about personal hatred. I see reason y nobody takes u serious. Talk less
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by M4A1carbine: 9:55am On Sep 15, 2022
When dem employ you??

Last Night?? ... grin grin grin grin grin

pinkgoodies:

Yes, we no vote Uzodinma. But in terms of roads, d man is trying and building solid ones
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Nigerianization(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2022
asanausana91:
wash your eyes or put on your glasses.

I just brushed through. I have seen my errors.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Nigerianization(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Belleful:

Were is ur eyeglasses?

Lol
Na because I chop belle full and was feeling sleepy
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
...Keke all over the place!

[img]https://giffiles./216/216370.gif[/img]

haha, na keke go fly all those bridges for kano grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Novemberaura(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:

We see Wike

We see umara zulum

We see hope uzodinma

We see David umahi

We see Babajide sanwolu

We see umaru ganduje

Why put uzodinma abi na mistake
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by DrChukki: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Really, even if he is doing well. With solid roads he is building. Den dat is about personal hatred. I see reason y nobody takes u serious. Talk less

Mention the solid roads... Idịot.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by paradiseVirgin: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:

We see Wike

We see umara zulum

We see hope uzodinma

We see David umahi

We see Babajide sanwolu

We see umaru ganduje

We see Samuel Ortom
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by paradiseVirgin: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2022
plaindealer:
Meanwhile in the land of the developers.... grin grin

Leave the Jews alone grin
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by pinkgoodies(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
DrChukki:

Mention the solid roads... Idịot.

Dick tiger road, customs quaters road, Relief road. Newly commissioned orlu and okigwe road. Mentioned Bastard
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by JOemmy(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is definitely first of its kind in nigeria am yet to see any 3 layer flyover bridge in the west and the oil rich niger delta.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by IfnobeGod20: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
BentizilL:

Obi built next to nothing in infrastructure with his two terms governor...

Ganduje is ahead of Obi abeg, no dey hype wetin no dey... kiss
Words are so much cheap like daily poo. Please bring out Ganduje's performance and let us compare notes. All this talk is unnecessary.
How many bridges has Ganduje built?
How many roads has he constructed?
How many schools has he built?
How many Kano inhabitants had been enrolled into schools to limit out of school children?
What has been the position of Kano in WAEC and NECO performance?
You can only gaslight yourself not people that are informed.

Remember that any achievement of him you're bringing can be fact check, don't try to lie.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by phenol33(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
sarrki:

We see Wike

We see umara zulum

We see hope uzodinma

We see David umahi

We see Babajide sanwolu

We see umaru ganduje

abeg commot uzodima from the list ... He is not working at all.
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by 3duj: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Abagworo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Makes no sense looking at the surrounding .
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by chukel(m): 9:39am On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:

We see Wike

We see umara zulum

We see hope uzodinma

We see David umahi

We see Babajide sanwolu

We see umaru ganduje

you missed out Udom of Akwaibom and Kwara state governor
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by AlphaTaikun: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2022
sarrki:
The on-going construction of three-layer Muhammadu Buhari Interchange project gets to advanced stage at Hotoro, NNPC Roundabout in Kano.

Ganduje
Re: Pictures Of The 3-Layer Buhari Interchange Bridge In Kano State by Belleful: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Nigerianization:

Lol
Na because I chop belle full and was feeling sleepy
Oya wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway In Lagos (Photos) / My Near Crash Experience With Arik Air Yesterday / 24 Things I Learnt While In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.