Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Enugu State Defaced - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Defaced (443 Views)

“Muhammadu Buhari Boulevard” In Niger Republic Defaced With Opprobrious Graffiti / Newly Commissioned Muhammadu Buhari Boulevard Defaced In Niger Republic / Tinubu’s Billboards Pull Down, Defaced As Ademola Adeleke Becomes Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Defaced by akpunda86: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
What kind of governor do they have in Enugu State,sometimes I wonder if Nsukka people are normal people.Im sorry but I have to say it.
How can every corner in the state be full of drinking joints with noise pollution that u hardly sleep till 5am.ok we have Bush Arena at Nza noise level ok, along Ishielu Street opposite Bex suites same drinking joint with noise,a whole independence layout that was a Government reserved area now a ghetto.

Ok obiagu road a highly densed area with population ,a new filling station been built there.The city has been defaced by this Humpty Dumpty Governor.

The governor is shameless, and stupid,I can't sleep till the bar closes thou I'm planning a court action against them since my stupid governor can't act but laugh foolishly always.
Enugu State is gone to the dogs,Nsukka will never rule Enugu again
Re: Enugu State Defaced by kennywiz: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hm, Sorry ooo!
Re: Enugu State Defaced by Totilopussylick(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
They said Enugu is in the hand of God

Relaxe tongue
Re: Enugu State Defaced by Homeboiy: 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Get out

You just dey talk trash.

Them force anyone go joint.

Here in Benin city

You will get more than 7 beer parlour in one street and it doesn't stop anything .

You wan just open mouth waa to insult Enugu governor.

Nsukka wey you mention kee you there.

Udele

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Defaced by SmartPolician: 6:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Many of you are educated but you don't have common sense.
Re: Enugu State Defaced by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:00am On Sep 15, 2022
akpunda86:
What kind of governor do they have in Enugu State,sometimes I wonder if Nsukka people are normal people.Im sorry but I have to say it.
How can every corner in the state be full of drinking joints with noise pollution that u hardly sleep till 5am.ok we have Bush Arena at Nza noise level ok, along Ishielu Street opposite Bex suites same drinking joint with noise,a whole independence layout that was a Government reserved area now a ghetto.

Ok obiagu road a highly densed area with population ,a new filling station been built there.The city has been defaced by this Humpty Dumpty Governor.

The governor is shameless, and stupid,I can't sleep till the bar closes thou I'm planning a court action against them since my stupid governor can't act but laugh foolishly always.
Enugu State is gone to the dogs,Nsukka will never rule Enugu again
Are you stupid? Why mentioning Nsukka people? Are you better than them? So if a governor is not doing well you tag all the people? How was the same Enugu under Chimaroke? So Nkanu people are not normal as well? How old are you? Why are you idiot.s all over nairaland?

Nsukka man is the governor and you have to live with it. Nsukka people are also very prosperous and has one of the richest people in Enugu state. Learn how to talk kid.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Defaced by akpunda86: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Are you stupid? Why mentioning Nsukka people? Are you better than them? So if a governor is not doing well you tag all the people? How was the same Enugu under Chimaroke? So Nkanu people are not normal as well? How old are you? Why are you idiot.s all over nairaland?

Nsukka man is the governor and you have to live with it. Nsukka people are also very prosperous and has one of the richest people in Enugu state. Learn how to talk kid.

Is a pity Nsukka people with their aboki dirty life style governing Enugu State.soon it will come 2 pass

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu Not Granting Interviews? / Peter Obi Full Speech At The ICAN Annual Conference / Hope Has Arrived Says Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.