Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

How I Started A Mini Estate Business With Zero Naira To 10 Acres In 7 Months - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Started A Mini Estate Business With Zero Naira To 10 Acres In 7 Months (324 Views)

Distress Sale Of Large Expanse Land (4 Acres)in Egbeda Area Ibadan,oyo State / 10 Acres Of Dry Land Facing The Ocean Available For Quick Sales From The Family / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Started A Mini Estate Business With Zero Naira To 10 Acres In 7 Months by Femsolutionist(m): 12:23am On Sep 15, 2022
Attention:
This post is for knowledge sake.
It may not work for everybody but I am sure it will work for some people.

During COVID-19, June 5, 2020, I bought a plot of land at Oba Orilemo, Lagos-ABEOKUTA express road for 500k per plot to build my dream home. �

Fast forward, January 5, 2022, a plot in the same area now sell for atleast 3m per plot depending on the seller and location.

When I noticed this, I decided to start a Mini Estate Business in that axis.

I ensured that I don't buy any land that is morethan 5 minutes to the major tarred road.

I started with 1 acre of land at the extension part of where I bought in 2020 and I got an acre for 3M directly from the Omo onile.

As a Digital Business Consultant with existing customers leads, I marketed the place to a client for 1.5M per plot and she paid for 2 plots of land at 450sqm per plot.

The 3M paid covered the cost of the land purchase directly from the Omo onile.

However, I reached an agreement with them to pay 2.5M and balance 500k later.

Upon deposit, I called a surveyor to come help with the registered survey.

I marketed same land to a pastor friend, and he said he wanted to buy 3 plots at 1.4m each instead of 1.5m.

I collected the money, paid the 500k outstanding and used 3m to acquire another one to ads to the existing 1 acre to make it 2 Acres.

I leveraged on same pattern and I have been able to acquire a total of 10 acres.

All with a registered survey.

NB: The price sold to customers cover the future developmental fee o.

Luckily for me, a Chinese Company came to buy 40 acres as their packaging annex which be extension reached where we have our Mini Estate names New Oil Estate.

A plot directly from Omo onile without title now sell for 2M.

Do you think those investors has made profits ?

Yes,

Have I made profits too?

Yes.

It's a win win affairs

Estate layout with the perimeter fencing completed.

If you think this strategy can work for you too, you can adopt it

If you need guidance, you can call or chat 0814

(1) (Reply)

We Make Your Homes Look Beautiful With Furniture / I / Attention Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.