Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

What Could Be Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Could Be Wrong (249 Views)

How Often Do You Admit To Be Wrong, When You're Wrong? / Morning Quize!!!!!!!! Have A Lovely Day Fam (ur First Answer Will Be Wrong) / What Could Be Wrong With My Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong by Alaefulu(m): 3:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Good morning nlander, just thoughts of asking if am okay or something may be wrong.
Am over thirty with no relationship.
I wanna get married but I don't how and who.
Could something be wrong with me
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Nuhskhut: 4:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Try checking yourself.
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Alaefulu(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Nuhskhut:
Try checking yourself.
how
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Alaefulu(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2022
Nuhskhut:
Try checking yourself.
how do you mean
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Nuhskhut: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Your character,relationship with others,what your idea of marriage is.it could even be your ideal man i.e who you want as a you spouse.You can also seek the help of your religious elder.Try to listen to radio programmes that do matchmake.
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Nuhskhut: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Your character,relationship with others,what your idea of marriage is.it could even be your ideal man i.e who you want as a your spouse.You can also seek the help of your religious elders.Try to listen to radio programmes that do matchmake.
Re: What Could Be Wrong by Alaefulu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nuhskhut:
Your character,relationship with others,what your idea of marriage is.it could even be your ideal man i.e who you want as a your spouse.You can also seek the help of your religious elders.Try to listen to radio programmes that do matchmake.
okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Entertainers Pass Vote Of Confidence On Gov Udom Emmanuel / Amsterdam 2022 Full Movie Download / How To Download Pinterest Videos And GIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.