Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra (2480 Views)

Why Only The Obidient Are Backing Emefile And What It Exposes About The Group / Reno Omokri: What Queen Elizabeth II'ss Death Exposes About Biafra / Queen Elizabeth II: Nigeria To Fly Flags At Half-mast On Sunday & Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by Corridon: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
christistruth01:

Iwoye is not a family Compound in Ilesa
I was only indulging you
Then it means you are not an Omoluabi like me. You might be a Fulani parading as a Yoruba man.
Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by duro4chang(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
richie240:

He is not Yoruba.
Once they start their sentence with "though I'm yoruba", "we yorubas" or needlessly try to impress on u their yorubaness, nor overtinkam, they are impostors!
cool
I agree with you
Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by christistruth01: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Then it means you are not an Omoluabi like me. You might be a Fulani parading as a Yoruba man.

Have you ever seen an Omoluabi that cannot name his family Compound?

1 Like

Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by Corridon: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
christistruth01:

Have you ever seen an Omoluabi that cannot name his family Compound?
Oga you are a Fulani masquerading as a Yoruba like me. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by christistruth01: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Oga you are a Fulani masquerading as a Yoruba like me. Stop deceiving yourself.

Omo onile Olona Yoruba lo pe ni Fulani ?

1 Like

Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by 2elliot: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

see this one trying to distort history and portray the Igbos as victims. How about the massacre carried out by Igbo soldiers? so how does it feel for them and their kindred that was massacred? How is it that the igbos wanted Biafra but then are attacking places outside Biafra during the war?

You claimed the war started because of Aburi disagreement. so what happened before the Aburi accord, the failed coup of an Igbo man, I guess is none of our business according to you because of your agenda.

you claim majority of the Igbos were killed during the civil war

how about the majority of south south people and some Yoruba people in ore that were killed by Biafra forces

stop trying to push propaganda to always project Igbo people as victims, they are not victims but enablers and participants of the war that also massacre and killed people of other tribes not igbo with weapons from france.

Don't be deliberately obtuse, my friend. Your own brother who participated in the coup, Ademoyega, has told the whole world why they struck, but because of the bile in your stomach, you have failed to listen. They did it because of Awolowo. They did it because of the crisis the politicians were causing with their greed: the rigged census, the rigged elections and the crisis, the TIV people crisis, e.t.c. The coup was not an Igbo coup to install Igbo dominance. It was entirely a military affair . It first happened in Egypt and the Togo, and later in Ghana. Igbos could not have dreamt to use coup to take over Nigeria when in the first place, they were already at the top and again, Britain would not have permitted an Igbo military subjugation just after colonial just ended. And besides, Ironsi and Ojukwu, fellow Igbos stopped the coup from succeeding. It was a coincidence because Ironsi was equally a target. And why Ironsi failed to try the coup plotters was because of the agreement Ironsi had with Nzeogwu before he Nzeogwu could relinquish his power from the divided Northern region he held onto himself after the coup failed in the south. Nzeogwu negotiated that. It had nothing to do with Ironsi's begotry. Your lagos-Ibadan news have caused some much disunity with you fake propaganda.
Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by Achilles881: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Let's see what a participant ademoyega, who is no Igbo wrote about the reason they stroke

1) the coup was led by banjo, not kaduna nzeogwu
2) it was done to install awolowo

3) it's sponsors are from west and mid west, the had nothing to do with eastern region
4) two easterners, namely ojukwu and ironsi foiled the coup
5) Nigerians where fooled to blame the east, so pogrom supported by nothern officers started against the east consuming 30000 easterners for something they had no idea how it started
6)Ojukwu asked gowon to stop the pogrom and gowon agreed but renegaded and couldn't stop it, but when he asked muritala Mohammed, he agreed and kept to his words and stopped it
7) an agreement was reached at aburi between Ojukwu and gowon, but again gowon renegaded
cool after the fall of the agreement program started afresh
9) the representatives of eastern government and their traditional rulers ordered Ojukwu to separate from Nigeria and he obeyed
10) Nigeria declared war on Biafra, calling it a one week mop up operation but were surprised by the defense the met
10) United Nation called Britain to call the two officers to London to mediate and stop the war immediately, Britain agree but didn't do it, instead they surprisingly went behind and started executing the war themselves.
11) when other world leaders called them up the denied at first, but later came and accepted that they are now in charge of the war.

My conclusion, there's more to the war than what Nigerian media and Britain are revealing.

Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by BentizilL: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
christistruth01:

Again I ask you for the 3rd time where is your family Compound in Ilesa?
He's not omoluabi, we're not liars... shocked
The fool should stop denying his ethnicity... kiss
Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by BentizilL: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
gidgiddy:
Ha

Whoever wrote this is trying to pull a wool over peoples eyes. The civil war did not happen because of the first coup, every country in West Africa went through coups around the same time in the 60's but none fought civil war over it.

Lets start telling our selves the truth here. The civil war happened because Gowon broke the Aburi agreement he signed in Ghana that was to prevent war and keep Nigeria one. He did that because that was the only way him and his fellow Northern cohorts could become masters of Nigeria

The first coup was no different from the 7 other coups that happened in Nigeria, officers mainly from a particular section of the country will come together and launch a coup, sometimes bloody, sometimes bloodless. Dimka led a coup with mostly officers from the middle belt, that killed the head of state, Murtala Mohammed. But you will never hear anyone call Dimka's coup a middle belt coup

Only the first coup has ethnic or sectional colouration because Igbos were heavily involved. Always one rule for Igbos, another rule for the rest of Nigeria

Now lets talk about Uju Anya. A civil war was fought in which millions died, mostly Igbos. They said it was to keep Nigeria one. Britain heavily supported Nigeria with arms and ammunition to kill millions of Uju Anya's people

So how does anyone expect Uju Anya to like the Queen? The figure head of a country that helped Nigeria commit genocide on her people and her family?

I am a proud Igbo man who bears no grudge against the Queen and I think that Uju Anya misdirected her anger at her. But that does not mean I dont understand where Uju Anya is coming from, or that her anger isnt justified

Most ethnic groups in Nigeria will never know what feels like to lose millions of your kindred in a war of liberation, have your land devastated and half your family killed.

Thats why them and the writter will never understand Uju Anya's anger. Thats why most Igbos like me can never be against Uju Anya, we know where she is coming from

It is he who wears the shoe that knows where it hurts
What led to the Aburi agreement?? sad
Your people truncate our democracy and killed all major leaders from all region then except yours yet you'll be shouting...

You Invaded Midwest and kill thousands of people and even have the audacity to invade the West and kill a lot of people...

You guys will start something and later be claiming victims..

1 Like

Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by Achilles881: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
BentizilL:

Your people truncate our democracy and killed all major leaders from all region then except yours yet you'll be shouting...

You Invaded Midwest and kill thousands of people and even have the audacity to invade the West and kill a lot of people...

Hahaha, the coup was executed by mid Western Igboes, Midwestern minorities and Western yorubas, and nothern officers, no eastern officer was involved.
The coup was stopped by two easterner officers, so what were you saying again, who caused what.
Re: What Queen Elizabeth II Exposes About Biafra by gidgiddy: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
BentizilL:

Is Nigeria the only country to experience military coup? Almost every country in Africa? Almost every country in Africa experienced military coups in the 60's and 70's but they did not fight war because of that

They war was fought because Gowon broke the agreement him and Giwon signed in Ghana and he did that so him and his fellow Northerners can be in polical control of Nigeria, which they are even to this day. The only problem they had was that Ojukwu and his people were not prepared to accept that without a fight, like the rest of Nigeria

It was the Nigerian-Biafra war, Biafra was entitled to invade anywhere in Nigeria same as Nigeria could invade anywhere in Biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May 29: Nigerian Military Rehearsal Ahead Of Tinubu's Inauguration(Video & Pics) / Stop Attacking Obi Or We Fight You… — Nwoye Warns Soludo At Town Hall Meeting / Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.