Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (480 Views)

Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo / What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:11am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: . by Jashub: 6:14am On Sep 15, 2022
Inagine what someone chose to do as early as 6:14am. Indeed joblessness is very powerful. undecided
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Inagine what someone chose to do as early as 6:14am. Indeed joblessness is very powerful. undecided
Bleep off

Thank God I'm doing it early and not like you that is unproductive and will spend the rest of the day as a sloth. Mofo doesn't know if I'm just airing my thoughts on my way to work. ode oshi undecided
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
. Yes I said hell fire because the probability of the children you'll produce making heaven is so low. undecided

grin o boy! What a sharp Truth. grin

Well, all that I can do is to lay The Truth of Life and Death before them and to show them which way is Life. After that, they are on their own to choose whichever way they like after all, it would be their own life and living or their own death and lamenting.
Re: . by Jashub: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Bleep off

Thank God I'm doing it early and not like you that is unproductive and will spend the rest of the day as a sloth. Mofo doesn't know if I'm just airing my thoughts on my way to work. ode oshi undecided
Anotherazy asshole trying to justify why he woke up this early to post idle thoughts. Joblessness is real sha.
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
Yes let's say everyone in the world wants to see how the prophecy of what is in the Bible will come to pass and everyone. As in we want to hasten Jesus' coming let everyone stop having sex to procreate new babies let's see whether Jesus will be forced to come because they are really delaying us here.

They already see that the prophecies are fulfilled so, no hurry (though, I actually want God to Come Now, now, now. I hate this world)

However, the bastard has not yet been revealed so, the battle continues.

And secondly, you know disobedience is the way of man so as you have ordered cessation of sex and baby making, so it is now that more babies would be born even more than before grin
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Anotherazy asshole trying to justify why he woke up this early to post idle thoughts. Joblessness is real sha.
Once again I said I said delete sloth. I have been awake since 1AM not like a lazy bum ass as you ode. undecided
Re: . by Jashub: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Once again I said I said delete sloth. I have been awake since 1AM not like a lazy bum ass as you ode. undecided
Oloshi omo. You are f**king lazy , and that is the reason you thought about creating a bizarre post as early as 6.am.
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Oloshi omo. You are f**king lazy , and that is the reason you thought about creating a bizarre post as early as 6.am.

It is clear that you are an unrepentant fool so I won't give you the luxury of a reply after this undecided. Now ride run along urchin undecided
Re: . by 50Kilometer: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin this guy foolishness pass righteousness ...

Jesus Christ ain't coming back you idiots... cheesy
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:52am On Sep 15, 2022
50Kilometer:
grin grin grin this guy foolishness pass righteousness ...

Jesus Christ ain't coming back you idiots... cheesy
Why do you think he's not? The bible said so
Re: . by Jashub: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

It is clear that you are an unrepentant fool so I won't give you the luxury of a reply after this undecided. Now ride run along urchin undecided

I do not want to engage a jobless lazy fool on a Thursday. Enjoy
Re: . by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Yes let's say everyone in the world wants to see how the prophecy of what is in the Bible will come to pass and everyone. As in we want to hasten Jesus' coming let everyone stop having sex to procreate new babies let's see whether Jesus will be forced to come because they are really delaying us here.

If we stop having sex for just 120 years. The human race will go extinct abi and Jesus can not come to rapture trees and plants right?

Can we just excercise self control and stop procreating more candidates for hell fire. Yes I said hell fire because the probability of the children you'll produce making heaven is so low. So if they have slated the 25th century for his return. We can actually force them to bring it down to 22nd century right?

I know it's animals primal instinct to reproduce but we are not really animals we can decide to excercise self control to see how they will adjust the agenda in heaven.

These idea of producing babies that have a higher chance of making hell doesn't seem palatable to me. undecided

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm with this you really make a lot of sense to me but you need to know God's plan first!
Regarding extinction Adam and Eve have already planted self-extinction (sin) in the life of all their descendants. Romans 5:12
God only wanted us the human race to last longer than 6,000 years otherwise what happened in Noah's generation or Sodom and Gomorrah would have driven mankind to extinction.
So after God brought the descendants of Jacob out of Egypt and gave them laws to guide them most people also join them to obey God's laws this has been like a preservative for thousands of years till today.
The latest form of self-extincting agent is here today: DEMOCRACY
According to God's word mankind will gradually run into extinction under democratic rule {Revelations 6:3-4} but God's mercy will not allow democracy to ruin the earth {Daniel 2:44} He will see to it that the days of Democratic rule will not last in order to save mankind! Matthew 24:22 smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

If we stop having sex for just 120 years. The human race will go extinct abi and Jesus can not come to rapture trees and plants right?

Can we just excercise self control and stop procreating more candidates for hell fire. Yes I said hell fire because the probability of the children you'll produce making heaven is so low. So if they have slated the 25th century for his return. We can actually force them to bring it down to 22nd century right?

I know it's animals primal instinct to reproduce but we are not really animals we can decide to excercise self control to see how they will adjust the agenda in heaven.

These idea of producing babies that have a higher chance of making hell doesn't seem palatable to me. undecided

I don't believe in the divinity.. or return of any Jesus character Terminator style.. but one question I've been meaning to ask Christians.. is why they keep having children.

Christians keep saying the world is getting less and less godly. Plus, they've not been able to secure their own salvation, since the vast majority of them still sin from time to time.. or every single day

So why bring more people into this sin infected world when you know

1. They'll be born in the sinful nature of Adam.. and ultimately need redemption
2. They'll also have to live a holy life even after said “redemption" .. an act they've agreed is increasingly hard in today's world

Why not just skip the whole process and save the unborn the stress of needing to be saved in the first place?

Just as their God is responsible for letting eve multiply after she ate the fruit... Christians that procreate are also responsible for bringing more hell-bound people into the world
Re: . by 50Kilometer: 7:47am On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:

Why do you think he's not? The bible said so

Don't worry. Just wait he will soon be here. cheesy
Re: . by Tboy222: 7:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmmn somethings only exist in our minds, books and movies and it is best left there.
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I don't believe in the divinity.. or return of any Jesus character Terminator style.. but one question I've been meaning to ask Christians.. is why they keep having children.

Christians keep saying the world is getting less and less godly. Plus, they've not been able to secure their own salvation, since the vast majority of them still sin from time to time.. or every single day

So why bring more people into this sin infected world when you know

1. They'll be born in the sinful nature of Adam.. and ultimately need redemption
2. They'll also have to live a holy life even after said “redemption" .. an act they've agreed is increasingly hard in today's world

Why not just skip the whole process and save the unborn the stress of needing to be saved in the first place?

Just as their God is responsible for letting eve multiply after she ate the fruit... Christians that procreate are also responsible for bringing more hell-bound people into the world
They want to recruit more customers for devil since hell has enough space.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
My recommendation is that you actually pick up a copy of scripture to read and learn for yourself so you at least no longer spew these ignorant statements that have no bearing in what is in fact written in it. undecided
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My recommendation is that you actually pick up a copy of scripture to read and learn for yourself so you at least no longer spew these ignorant statements that have no bearing in what is in fact written in it. undecided

I just have 4 questions for you...and I want yes or no answer.

1. Is Jesus coming back again?

2.Are there more righteous people than sinners?

3. Will sinners burn in hell?

4. If reproduction was to be halted for at least a century and half. Will Jesus meet anyone here when he returns? (If your answer to 1 is yes)
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
I just have 4 questions for you...and I want yes or no answer.

1. Is Jesus coming back again?

2.Are there more righteous people than sinners?

3. Will sinners burn in hell?

4. If reproduction was to be halted for at least a century and half. Will Jesus meet anyone here when he returns? (If your answer to 1 is yes)
Here's just one question for you. Who is a sinner and who is a righteous person? undecided
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Here's just one question for you. Who is a sinner and who is a righteous person? undecided

A sinner is one who do not believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and live a life of sin comfortably and unrepentantly.

A righteous person is one who believes in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and keep away from sin of any form. Because you can not claim to love God and do what he hates without remorse.

I John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
LalastiklaIa:
1. A sinner is one who do not believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and live a life of sin comfortably and unrepentantly.

A righteous person is one who believes in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and keep away from sin of any form. Because you can not claim to love God and do what he hates without remorse.
1. I am afraid this is wrong! A sinner, one who hell is a made for, is instead a believer who is born-again but whose access to the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - is through the Broad gate which leads to destruction(Eternal damnation) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - in the end. undecided

Whereas a righteous person is one whose access to the Kingdom of God is instead through the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Eternal reward) at the end. undecided

As for Jesus Christ's return to judge those who belong to the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - , that will not take place until after the millennial reign, 1000 of HIS rule over Israel at the time of the resurrection. These Revelations have been around for about 2000 years now. undecided

So, you see, your OP' suggestion to halt procreation in order to quicken His returning, and impact the eventual population of Heaven and Hell, along with subsequent questions are meaningless when the facts of what is written is considered. undecided
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Obviously, it is the Christian children that are keeping you evil seeds alive as Lot kept Sodom and Gomorrah alive until he was raptured/evacuated.

Imagine a world where everyone is fully evil as you guys. The world would have ended since.
Re: . by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid this is wrong! A sinner, one who hell is a made for, is instead a believer who is born-again but whose access to the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8 - is through the Broad gate which leads to destruction(Eternal damnation) - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - in the end. undecided

Whereas a righteous person is one whose access to the Kingdom of God is instead through the Narrow gate which leads to True Life(Eternal reward) at the end. undecided

As for Jesus Christ's return to judge those who belong to the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 - , that will not take place until after the millennial reign, 1000 of HIS rule over Israel at the time of the resurrection. These Revelations have been around for about 2000 years now. undecided

So, you see, your OP' suggestion to halt procreation in order to quicken His returning, and impact the eventual population of Heaven and Hell, along with subsequent questions are meaningless when the facts of what is written is considered. undecided
Ok sister Kobojunkie smiley

I accept your take.
Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously, it is the Christian children that are keeping you evil seeds alive as Lot kept Sodom and Gomorrah alive until he was raptured/evacuated.

Imagine a world where everyone is fully evil as you guys. The world would have ended since.

I'm evil because I don't believe in the existence of a God? Lol
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Wilgrea7:

I'm evil because I don't believe in the existence of a God? Lol

See how everything is wrong with you guys? Where did I say that you are evil because you do not believe in the existence of God?
Re: . by Wilgrea7(m): 12:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See how everything is wrong with you guys? Where did I say that you are evil because you do not believe in the existence of God?

Oh great truthspeaker... Forgive me for i have wronged thee by quoting thee out of context.

So if i may ask... What makes me evil?
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 12:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Wilgrea7:

Oh great truthspeaker... Forgive me for i have wronged thee by quoting thee out of context.

So if i may ask... What makes me evil?

Simple! Do you not do that which is evil eg Making False Accusation aka Accusing an Innocent Personality of doing that which is evil even without a fair and just Trial, even up to defaming Him (blasphemy)?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Help Me: My Stubbornness Is Leading Me To Death / 2023 Nigeria Election Result Will Divide Nigeria, Tinubu Will.. - Prophet Faleyi / Audio Mp3: Download The Season Of Revival Part 2 By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.