Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo (48142 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2019
COZA members attempt to stop peaceful protest against their pastor Fatoyinbo [VIDEO]

Following the ongoing massive protest by some concerned Nigerians against the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, who was accused of serial rape by the Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola and many other ladies, a counter protest group has emerged, displaying placards in solidarity to the pastor.

Below are photos and videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=979QBmbOmyA

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by GOFRONT(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2019
See dem serious sotey the Inscription for their placards na print dem print am.....Who gave out this printing contract??

If na to protest against our Politicians now, all their Inscriptions na Hand dem go take write am with Marker or Biro ontop Cardboard paper... cheesy grin

Nigerians never cease to amaze pesin...

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Aliencraft(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2019
Awon blogger blogger...Food don set o grin

14 Likes

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by iboboyswag(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
See dem serious sotey the Inscription for their placards na print dem print am.....Who gave out this printing contract??

If na to protest against our Politicians now, all their Inscriptions na Hand dem go take write am with Marker or Biro ontop Cardboard paper... cheesy grin

Nigerians never cease to amaze pesin...

Exactly... As much as I don't like Fatoyinbo, but this is beginning to look like a script being played out. But to what end?

Time will tell

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by crafteck(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Pls this people should use this energy for gandollar of kano or billionaire illiterate patient Jonathan, or government that issues billion naira contract for 100 meters road or politicians that raped our past, sleeping with our present and wooing our future.... Sentimental gullible nigerians.. I dislike pastors cos they are all dishonest unlike people without life plans who are fighting a cause based on sentiments... I go sit down dey watch. Every lady being queried about her virginity now has something to lie against..... Being raped 4 times at the age of 17..smh..15 years Olds are codedly doing runs upandan so immaturity isn't the cause of her claimed ordeal.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Liamm(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Members that were paid 10k to stage a counter protest.

Click like if you're unperturbed about this COZA saga

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kylekent59: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dakolo and wife are at home enjoying while these ones are stressing themselves.

Dakolo and the wife should lead the front.

All these people are rented.

A Christian going to another church to disrupt their activities.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
I hope this doesn't escalate into a brawl.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by nairalee(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Be wise. Trying to stop these people is like trying to trap the wind. The harder you try the harder you fail.

The protesting woman spoke well. The right Assembly and right to protest is entrenched in the Nigerian constitution and noone has the right to stop them (except Snake Dancers of course)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Emu4life(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Deluded followers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by auntysimbiat(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
It was a rented crowd. Agberos
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Reffone: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
This people are shaking big table ask Wallace souaze

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
Efcc...Regina Daniels...COZA...BB9ja loading

This things were to keep us busy while RUGA is being enforced angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by omocalabar(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
So they shud them disrupt service abi?...u try
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Eraddray(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
k
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by BrutalJab: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Brainwashed lazy Nigerians.

"Touch not my anointed" is the most misused word by Nigerian Christians. Nonsense

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by shogsman(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Laslas someone must go to jail,either for rape or for defamation,with the look of things only the latter can be backed with considerable evidence since our home and away raped sister has not been able to provide any proof.

4 Likes

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Segee001(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Chai... I pity this pastor and his ministry angry
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Xkalaban(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Be like na this useless rape matter pesin go now dey see everyday for nl. Smh....

2 Likes

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by itsme01: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:
Pls this people should use this energy for gandollar of kano or billionaire illiterate patient Jonathan, or government that issues billion naira contract for 100 meters road or politicians that raped our past, sleeping with our present and wooing our future.... Sentimental gullible nigerians.. I dislike pastors cos they are all dishonest unlike people without life plans who are fighting a cause based on sentiments... I go sit down dey watch. Every lady being queried about her virginity now ha(s something to lie against..... Being raped 4 times at the age of 17..smh..15 years Olds are codedly doing runs upandan so immaturity isn't the cause of her claimed ordeal.

Too much ignorance in one post

how many Protest have you lead or attended in your entire life?? Can't you get up and shutdown your phone and head of to lead a protest? Or are you waiting on who to protest for you while you tweet trash online.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by BrutalJab: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
crafteck:
Pls this people should use this energy for gandollar of kano or billionaire illiterate patient Jonathan, or government that issues billion naira contract for 100 meters road or politicians that raped our past, sleeping with our present and wooing our future.... Sentimental gullible nigerians.. I dislike pastors cos they are all dishonest unlike people without life plans who are fighting a cause based on sentiments... I go sit down dey watch. Every lady being queried about her virginity now has something to lie against..... Being raped 4 times at the age of 17..smh..15 years Olds are codedly doing runs upandan so immaturity isn't the cause of her claimed ordeal.

Oga, don't be useless. Pick a struggle.

Protest against ur government. We will join you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sultty(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
Let us know whatsup and they should stop putting us in d dark. Did or did not pastor fatoyinbo raped busola dakolo, police is over to u

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by AbleBeing: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
I can only but laugh.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Righteousness89(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
A Fight Against a True Man of GOD is a Fight Against GOD...

Let GOD Fight for Him...not Members

3 Likes

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Meti99(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
hs
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by TooMuchStuff: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
To me these protesters have made their point.

No to rappe ! No is No.

It's enough abeg. Make una go home and leave the rest to police and laws of the land.

All Muslims protesters in this COZA gbege so, na Allah go punish una. O,I forgot Allah is GAY....

Church and pastor matter na for Christians only.
Muhammad is the most documented serial Rapppist in History according to Hadith. So keep off our matter!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by Auxtin85(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Na then sabi
Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by pejuakinab: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Can't believe Nigerian youths have this energy, one that could have been channelled rightly against d government now being wasted on a useless cause.

1 Like

Re: COZA Members Attempt To Stop Protest Against Their Pastor Fatoyinbo by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
The motive behind the accusations and protests against this man has become a huge concern to me now.

I don’t support rape bt like freeze said is there not a better way to address this especially if the man is a changed person and looking at the time it occurred? People who have never campaigned against or spoken out against rape in the past have suddenly come out to protest.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Stephanie Otobo’s Lawyer Speaks On Her Confession Video / The New STD That Pastor Adeboye Promised Us For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.