Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,298 members, 7,864,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

How I Almost Soiled My Pants With Poop — Actress Lilian Afegbai Laments . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Almost Soiled My Pants With Poop — Actress Lilian Afegbai Laments . (606 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Almost Soiled My Pants With Poop — Actress Lilian Afegbai Laments . by Jenniferchuma10: 6:59am On Sep 15, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Former BBNaija housemate and actress, Lilian Afegbai has narrated how she almost pooped in her pants on her way to Abeokuta, in Ogun State.
Sharing her experience on her social media account, Lilian called it the most embarrassing moment in her life. Lilian said she was travelling to Abeokuta from Benin by road, when her stomach started acting up which made her fart several times.
As the journey continued, it began to rain and she felt an uncontrollable urge to defecate so she begged the driver to stop the car for a while as she rushed to a nearby bush to poo amidst the rain, which was pouring down on her.
The actress said she spent some time in the bush as she relieved herself of her stomach troubles.

Ater the scenario, Afegbai said she fell asleep and woke up in Abeokuta. She immediately headed to the pharmacy where she got some medicine for her bowel.

Copied from �https://www.trendinghub.ng/davido-and-his-brother-drag-dj-maphorisa-for-accrediting-amapiano-success-in-africa-to-wizkid-and-burna-boy/ | TrendingHub.ng

(1) (Reply)

"This Is Where My Mum Used To Sell Akara" Don Jazzy Visits His Old Neighbourhood / Actress, Wumi Toriola Laments As Akeem Adeyemi Gets Seriously Injured By ‘area B / Kenyan Man Who Forgave His Wife For Cheating On Him Weeps As She Dumps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.